Jun 2WW

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
102 replies to this topic

#1 ~Mintie~

Posted 07 June 2018 - 05:51 PM

OMG I'm sorry everyone! I've been so consumed with end of semester exams and assessments forgot to come and open the June thread! Here is it, and here is the link to the last thread.
Cheers,
~Mintie~

#2 maufie85

Posted 07 June 2018 - 10:09 PM

No worries at all! Welcome to the June tww thread everyone :) counting the days down until I feel safe to POAS.. probably this Monday 11/6/18. No symptoms so far even on endometrin pessaries so I don’t have huge expectations this time.

#3 Mrs Pemberley

Posted 08 June 2018 - 06:00 PM

I’m here! Seems like a long time since my last 2WW thread! One lovely little embie transferred today, BT due Monday 18th :-)

#4 maufie85

Posted 08 June 2018 - 11:39 PM

Yay MrsP! Congrats on being PUPO :) I hope you can survive this tww without too much stress xox

#5 Doublerainbow

Posted 09 June 2018 - 06:26 AM

Hello. I had two blastocysts transferred 1 June ... beta is Wednesday. Not a single symptom here....

#6 maufie85

Posted 09 June 2018 - 07:41 AM

hi DRainbow! Are you planning to POAS?

The only symptoms ive had in the last 24 hours have been period like cramps so I’m a tad concerned... no spotting though but that’s normal for me before AF and even more so when on progesterone :p...,

#7 Mrs Pemberley

Posted 09 June 2018 - 03:46 PM

Welcome doublerainbow!!

Maufie, I’ve always have period pain type cramps with each of my “successful” transfers - I reckon they’re definitely a good sign!

#8 Birdie11

Posted 09 June 2018 - 06:20 PM

Mrs P- hi lovely! Stalking your 2WW. As always, sending all the baby dust I have. Can’t pretzel these days but will def cross all my fingers and toes. 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Maufie- I had my normal period type cramps before my BFP, it’s a really common symptom. I hope in your case it is a good sign!!!

#9 Doublerainbow

Posted 09 June 2018 - 08:41 PM

Hello. I have been trying to test out a pregnyl 1500 booster, it’s doing my head in. Are you testing soon?

#10 Mrs Pemberley

Posted 09 June 2018 - 09:46 PM

Hi birdie!!!! Thanks for stalking as always! You must be getting close now! Thanks for the good vibes xxx

When was your booster Doublerainbow? Have you still got a second line on your tests?

#11 maufie85

Posted 10 June 2018 - 08:33 AM

THanks for the positive encouragement ladies, the cramps have stopped and I caved this morning with a crappy internet cheapie I still had lying around from before we knew we needed IVF - BFN at 8dp5dt :( i will still use a frer tomorrow morning to get confirmation (tomorrow should be accurate right?) but then expectations for Wednesday’s BT can be tempered.

I’m not letting myself feel the sadness just yet, but it sucks. I only felt the cramping on Thursday/Friday this last week, do you think there’s a realistic chance it was just really late implantation?

Hoping the testing out of your trigger isn’t driving you too crazy double rainbow!

Any symptoms yet Mrs P? I have everything crossed for you xox

#12 Theia

Posted 10 June 2018 - 04:01 PM

I wouldn't count yourself out just yet maufie, my understanding is most internet cheapies are not very sensitive. I would say the frer should be pretty accurate by tomorrow, fingers crossed for you and everyone else in the 2ww.

#13 Mrs Pemberley

Posted 10 June 2018 - 04:38 PM

Try not to be too upset about an IC result maufie. I’m hoping that the FRER will be a much more positive result tomorrow. Keeping everything crossed for you xx

No symptoms here, but I am only 2dp5dt! lol I was a bit crampy on and off yesterday and Friday night, hoping that was just embie snuggling in. The 2WW always starts to drag so early on!

#14 Doublerainbow

Posted 10 June 2018 - 07:30 PM

Maufie I have such a strong bfp on a first response and literally no second line at all on an internet cheapie, I swear those things are junk. Use a frer and good luck xx

#15 maufie85

Posted 10 June 2018 - 07:38 PM

Thank you so much ladies! I feel like I’m not going to stop hoping until tomorrow’s Frer :)

Hope your embie is snuggling in nicely MrsP!

And congrats Double rainbow that is awesome!!!  Is that BfP you are testing now the result from your double transfer?? If so, yay!! xox

#16 maufie85

Posted 10 June 2018 - 07:39 PM

Or is the pregnyl booster not being tested out because it’s turned into a real BfP? Either way that is fantastic :)

#17 Mrs Pemberley

Posted 10 June 2018 - 09:16 PM

That sounds very promising Doublerainbow!!!! Has there been any variation in the second line as the booster has been tested out?

#18 Birdie11

Posted 10 June 2018 - 10:41 PM

Mrs P- I’m always stalking you.  I’m three weeks away and terrified every day. A symptom of years of AC I suspect.  

Double rainbow- I tried testing out the booster also. I had transfer, booster next day, and BFP 5dp5dt. I thought I was testing it out too but the line got darker every day. When did you have your booster? Fingers crossed for you.

#19 maufie85

Posted 11 June 2018 - 08:05 AM

Bfn on Frer this morning :’(

Looking forward to my wtf appointment next week and a few months off ivf until we get back from holidays in September. I’ll definitely still hang around to cheer all of you on though!

It really sucks though :( xxxxx

#20 FingersCrossed123

Posted 11 June 2018 - 10:41 AM

Hi Maufie

So sorry to hear that. Hope you are spending the day looking after yourself. Are you still having a BT on Wednesday?

Glad you already had an appointment booked in with the FS. I hope the FS can give you some ideas on what to try next cycle.

I hope you are going somewhere nice on holiday. :) xxxx

#21 FingersCrossed123

Posted 11 June 2018 - 10:44 AM

View PostBirdie11, on 10 June 2018 - 10:41 PM, said:

Mrs P- I’m always stalking you.  I’m three weeks away and terrified every day. A symptom of years of AC I suspect.  

Hi Birdie !! Three weeks away already ! That went so fast! (for me .. probably not for you :) )

Hope you are resting and everything goes well over the next few weeks. :)

#22 Doublerainbow

Posted 11 June 2018 - 03:50 PM

Hi all. So I got my first beta at almost 10dp5dt and it’s 76. She said I’m pregnant and levels need to double by Wednesday. That seems like such a low number with so many BFPs before it- surely if levels already doubling it would be over 76 by now. I actually can’t stop crying as she sounded a bit doom and gloom and I feel like this won’t wnd well now.

#23 Doublerainbow

Posted 11 June 2018 - 03:51 PM

Maufie I’m sorry, how many days past are you exactly?

#24 maufie85

Posted 11 June 2018 - 07:42 PM

Thanks for the kind words Fingerscrossed And Double rainbow. Congrats on your positive beta DR I’m hopeful that your numbers will double and all will be ok! Stay strong xox

I’m 9dp5dt today and bfn on frer, so not sure if I will keep using the endometrin tonight and tomorrow night before beta on Wednesday, or just stop it now so that AF isn’t delayed too much. I guess it doesn’t really matter and if I keep using it at least I won’t have to worry about AF for a few more days.

I wish one of our embryos from this first icsi cycle had at least implanted. I wonder if we will ever be able to create viable embryos :(

#25 Birdie11

Posted 11 June 2018 - 07:47 PM

Double rainbow- congratulations! My hcg was low at 10pt as well. Have faith!! Good luck!!!

Fingers crossed- haha fast for you, slooooowwww for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.