Jun 2WW

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
102 replies to this topic

#26 Mrs Pemberley

Posted 11 June 2018 - 08:43 PM

Maufie I’m so sorry. I think you should keep going on the meds until you hear from your clinic. You haven’t had any bleeding yet?

Doublerainbow that’s still a great hcg- especially if you weren’t 10dp5dt yet. Will you test again on Wednesday? Stay positive, your embie is in with a great shot!

Can’t believe you’ve only got 3 weeks to go birdie! That’s so exciting! Can’t wait to hear your exciting news very soon xxx

Another day done, 1 week until BT day. Does being ravenously hungry and grumpy until I get fed count as a symptom? lol

#27 maufie85

Posted 12 June 2018 - 12:43 PM

Thanks so much mrsP. No bleeding yet so I’ll wait for the official negative beta tomorrow to stop progesterone. Hope you are surviving the tww day by day and hungry sounds like a great sign!

Hope you get a Great number tomorrow double rainbow xox

#28 IamOzgirl

Posted 12 June 2018 - 02:14 PM

Doublerainbow - thats a fine HCG. but no wits  baseline so you will know for sure on wednesday.

Mrs P - stalking for you as well!

Its been way too long since this thread had any good news!!

#29 FingersCrossed123

Posted 12 June 2018 - 07:18 PM

View PostOzgirlKK, on 12 June 2018 - 02:14 PM, said:

Its been way too long since this thread had any good news!!

Totally agree Ozgirl!

#30 Doublerainbow

Posted 13 June 2018 - 05:51 AM

Maufie I wish the same for you. I wonder if it’s fhe embryo or the timing of transfer? I had a uterus biopsy done like an ERA after PGS tested embryos didn’t implant and it showed I was on progesterone a day too long so it never had a chance as the window of implantation would have closed. I wonder if it’s something you could look into?

#31 maufie85

Posted 13 June 2018 - 08:25 AM

AF showed up for me in full force last night so going to get bloods this morning was a tad depressing :(

Thank you for the suggestion to get a biopsy DR I will definitely bring it up with my FS next week.

Wishing you wonderful numbers today :)

#32 FingersCrossed123

Posted 13 June 2018 - 03:36 PM

Good luck today doublerainbow

#33 Doublerainbow

Posted 13 June 2018 - 04:49 PM

Having to still get bloods when you know the answer is horrible, I’m sorry.

My levels doubled, just. Went from 76 to 156 so not high numbers in my books but they said they’re perfectly happy so just have to cross fingers.

#34 Birdie11

Posted 13 June 2018 - 08:18 PM

View PostDoublerainbow, on 13 June 2018 - 04:49 PM, said:

My levels doubled, just. Went from 76 to 156 so not high numbers in my books but they said they’re perfectly happy so just have to cross fingers.

Fantastic news!!! Sounds almost identical to my numbers. I was always on the low end of each weekly scale. I hope it keeps doubling for you!!

#35 Mrs Pemberley

Posted 13 June 2018 - 08:52 PM

I’m so sorry maufie. Getting that BT is just the worst. Rubbing salt into the wound. Hope you’re doing ok xxx PS. Your trip to the US sounds amazing!!!

That’s fantastic news DoubleRainbow!!! Congratulations!!!!!! Will they do any more bloods or just waiting for a scan now?

I didn’t know you could be on progesterone too long? How long is too long?

#36 Mrs Pemberley

Posted 13 June 2018 - 09:00 PM

This cycle I would have O’d on Sunday, started progesterone on Tuesday and FET was Friday. Do you think that is too long?

#37 Doublerainbow

Posted 14 June 2018 - 06:33 AM

Thank you :)

Yes for a 5 day transfer you should only be on the progesterone 5 days or transferring the 6th day of progesterone and he transferred on the 7th day. I wish I knew more when it was happening.

#38 Doublerainbow

Posted 14 June 2018 - 06:34 AM

I hit post too soon. I have my first scan 29/6 but another check of my levels next week. I don’t think it sounds like you were on the progesterone too long at all. 3 or 5 day transfer?

#39 FingersCrossed123

Posted 14 June 2018 - 09:57 AM

Here I am back in the 2WW again!

Hopefully I can hold out till about the 27th of June to test. Have an exam this weekend, must plan some fun things to do next weekend to take my mind off it and hopefully not start POAS lol :)

#40 Mrs Pemberley

Posted 14 June 2018 - 09:05 PM

Thanks Doublerainbow! Mine was a 5dt transfer and I was on the 4th day of progesterone when I transferred so that should be fine. Phew!
That’s great that you get another BT before your scan. I think the wait for the first scan goes way slower than the 2WW! How are you feeling?

Yay FingersCrossed!!! Welcome back! We can try and stave off the 2WW crazies together.

Had my last acupuncture before BT today. The acupuncturist said my pulse was strong which is a good sign. Can’t really see the medical logic behind it but I’ll take her positive thoughts! lol

#41 FingersCrossed123

Posted 15 June 2018 - 09:33 AM

Yay that's so good to hear.

I've been going to acupuncture the last 6 Months, initially weekly, then fortnightly, now monthly. As my acupuncturist said they have done everything to make the blood flow etc etc. I really like going because it's relaxing to lie in a dark room for an hour! Also I think it has helped with other things too like being awake worrying at night for example. And I went On the first day of AF after the HyCoSy test, I had bad cramps which I don't normally get, I think it was from the test, and they were relieved immediately.

No idea how it works but I really enjoy it. :)

My acupuncturist is on holiday in Italy at the moment so jealous! Thinking about going in with another acupuncturist at the same clinic just for some relaxation time next week.

How are you feeling Mrs P? Got any nice plans for this weekend?

Doublerainbow hope you want to hang out with us while you're waiting for your next BT - how are you feeling?

Anyone been watching handmaids tale on SBS? It's getting really good!!!

#42 Mrs Pemberley

Posted 15 June 2018 - 05:39 PM

That’s what I think acupuncturist has been really valuable for, just helping me to relax for a little while each week. I’ve been told they’ll keep seeing me weekly until 12 weeks if I get a BFP. They’ll be aiming to prevent another MC. I’m willing to try!

I’m feeling pretty good. Boobs are definitely sore now and probably a little bigger. Started getting that heavy feeling in my abdomen again this afternoon, really hoping it’s a good sign! DH and I are down at the beach for the weekend, nice way to finish off the 2WW!

#43 FingersCrossed123

Posted 16 June 2018 - 11:00 AM

Wow those sound like some good signs Mrs P.

Enjoy your beach weekend and lots of fingers crossed for Monday's BT :):)

#44 Mrs Pemberley

Posted 17 June 2018 - 09:39 AM

How are you doing FingersCrossed? Found something to keep yourself distracted over the weekend? How did your exam go?

How are you travelling Doublerainbow? What day is your next BT?

One more day until BT. Haven’t POAS so tomorrow’s result will be a complete surprise. Trying to be optimistic but at the same time getting really worried that it hasn’t worked. Actually getting the BT tomorrow will be a challenge too, I’m working between 0700-1700 so I have to find a spot to get the BT done and then hope that I can answer my phone when they call. So much unnecessary stress on an already stressful day!

#45 FingersCrossed123

Posted 17 June 2018 - 09:56 AM

Good thanks - part of it I was unsure about and part of it went well. I did my best anyway. Celebrated end of term with 2 glasses of a v. fancy red wine and some chocolate :):):)

We're looking for a new car so might go to the dealership today, walk the dog, do some chores I haven't done while studying.

And before I know it it will be Monday again!

MrsP- Is your work relatively flexible or does it depend on the day? Are you nearby to the clinic?

One of the reasons I chose my FS is because there's a clinic near my house and one near my work and I can do monitoring at either which is super useful. Plus I go to all my FS appointments on my lunch break at the one near my work so I don't have to book sick leave etc. Only one time she had no appointments except a 3pm so I booked it off so I could go home after. And I did the HyCoSy on my lunch break that was pretty stupid really, should have booked it off. Spent the afternoon feeling sorry for myself at my desk.

Next weekend I am going to plan to go somewhere with DH and the dog, like a fun day trip or something to keep me occupied. This weekend is not so bad cos it's only a few DPO.

Edited by FingersCrossed123, 17 June 2018 - 09:57 AM.

#46 Mrs Pemberley

Posted 18 June 2018 - 12:26 PM

Glad your exam went well - what a nice way to celebrate! A fun day trip next weekend sounds great.

I work in healthcare so it’s pretty hard for me to just duck out for an appointment, total pain in the bum! Managed to get my BT down at a local pathology place this morning though, thank goodness! Still waiting for results but did a sneaky POAS this morning - BFP!!!
Been here a couple of times before though so just waiting anxiously for official results. Please let them be over 150!

#47 MrsP2014

Posted 18 June 2018 - 01:46 PM

MRs pemberly! thats so exciting!!! fx for good numbers,

fingers crossed- lucky you have those options. im in healthcare also which means not working on any of my appointment  days. as i can't just walk away mid shift.

afm - i had a 5 day hatching blast that "looked fantastic" transferred yesterday and then slept all day due to night shifts. I've had 2 pregnyl shots so far and am on cleaxane and prednisone. beta on 26/6 so we'll just have to be crazy until then....

baby dust to all

Edited by MrsP2014, 18 June 2018 - 01:47 PM.

#48 FingersCrossed123

Posted 18 June 2018 - 02:10 PM

MRS P - congratulations! Fx for some good numbers back from the BT. Hope youll hang out here for a little while.

Mrsp2014 - Of course it is much harder to do this when you are working in healthcare, or teaching etc. Sometimes I forget that this could be a lot harder and I should look at the positives of my situation. Thanks for reminding me :)

Congrats on being PUPO - a hatching blast wow! Best of luck to you and you'll be having your beta before I POAS I hope !

#49 maufie85

Posted 18 June 2018 - 04:14 PM

Mrs p congrats!! I so hope this is your sticky bub :)

And that sounds so promising MrsP2014- great news!!

I’m glad that there is some positive news in here for a happy end to June.

Xox

#50 Birdie11

Posted 18 June 2018 - 04:17 PM

Mrs P!!!!! Soooooo excited for you. I have everything crossed for you that the numbers are amazing!!
Xxxxxx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.