Jun 2WW

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
102 replies to this topic

#51 MrsP2014

Posted 18 June 2018 - 04:34 PM

fingers crossed- sorry if that came of rude, wasn't meant that way and reading it back it feels that way.

#52 Mrs Pemberley

Posted 18 June 2018 - 06:37 PM

HCG 222!!!! Woohoo!!!!

Repeat bloods on Thursday and scan on 3rd of July (my birthday!)

Thank you all so much for your support, you are just the best group of ladies xxx

MrsP2014 - congratulations on being PUPO!!!

#53 FingersCrossed123

Posted 18 June 2018 - 06:48 PM

MrsP2014 - not at all, I am in a reflective mood today and trying to reflect on the positives of my situation! :)

MrsP - woohoo indeed! Is that a 6 or 7 week scan?

Edited by FingersCrossed123, 18 June 2018 - 06:48 PM.

#54 IamOzgirl

Posted 18 June 2018 - 07:14 PM

Mrs P!!!!!!

OMG!!!

Woo hooo!!!

#55 ckmelb

Posted 18 June 2018 - 07:21 PM

MrsP congrats! I am so happy for you!!

#56 Birdie11

Posted 18 June 2018 - 08:06 PM

Mrs P- faaaantastic news!!!!! 😍😍😍 so so sooo happy for you. 3rd of July, day before my C-section. With this baby, all the milestone dates were significant for me and my family. Maybe you will have the same luck. 😜 can’t wait for the scan update.

#57 IamOzgirl

Posted 18 June 2018 - 08:14 PM

Mrs P!!!!!!

OMG!!!

Woo hooo!!!

#58 MrsP2014

Posted 18 June 2018 - 09:59 PM

mrsp thats a fantastic beta congratulations! :excite: :excite: :excite: :excite:

Edited by MrsP2014, 18 June 2018 - 10:00 PM.

#59 Doublerainbow

Posted 19 June 2018 - 07:02 AM

Yay congrats, how many dpt are you and we’re your numbers good?
Would you believe I came to emergency Saturday night with weird upper abdominal pain and I’ve been in hospital ever since with suspected pancreatitis or some inflammation in the gut area, possibly from taking prednisone etc every morning without food oops.
I’m 5+2 today. Levels still aren’t crazy high at 1000 (as of yesterday morning) but are doubling within 48 hours.

#60 Doublerainbow

Posted 19 June 2018 - 07:03 AM

Oops just saw beta, fantastic!

#61 Mrs Pemberley

Posted 19 June 2018 - 08:04 AM

That was 10DPT yesterday, so really happy with the beta. Next aim is well over 450 on Thursday.

Sorry you’ve been so crook Doublerainbow! How long are you likely to be in hospital for? Have they got the pain under control?
Glad to see the HCG is still doubling nicely. You’re a week ahead of me, I’m 4+2 today.

How are you feeling MrsP2014? Getting any symptoms yet?

Thank you for all the good wishes, feeling very special xxx

#62 maufie85

Posted 19 June 2018 - 08:39 AM

Congratulations mrsP that’s a fantastic beta!!! So happy for you!!! Xoxo

#63 Theia

Posted 19 June 2018 - 10:06 AM

Congrats mrsp, what a great beta! Hope thursday shows a nice doubling rate.

#64 MrsG2

Posted 19 June 2018 - 10:46 AM

Hey Mrs Pemberly! I still stalk the AC boards from time to time and I’m so so happy to see you have a BFF, sending you all be sticky dust in the world and hoping to see you in the grads group !!!

#65 MsHopeful18

Posted 19 June 2018 - 12:46 PM

Congratulations Mrs P and sorry to hear you're unwell Doublerainbow, glad your levels are still rising!

I am on a break before round 3 but so nice to check in and see some BFPS in here! Gives me hope.

#66 jb_85

Posted 19 June 2018 - 07:21 PM

Arrghhh Mrs Pemberley OMG!!!!!!  This is the best news and that’s a strong HCG! I am so happy for you

#67 Mrs Pemberley

Posted 20 June 2018 - 09:42 PM

Thank you MrsG2 and jb! So lovely to hear from you both, hope everything is going wonderfully in your worlds xx

Hope you’re having a good break MsHopeful. I hope it’ll be your turn very soon :-)

How’s the 2WW faring MrsP? Any symptoms?

Hope you’re home again and feeling a lot better Doublerainbow. Have they done any more BTs for you?

How’s your 2WW going FingersCrossed? Any signs yet?

BT again tomorrow for me. Starting to feel nervous again. I’ve been fighting waves of nausea and dizziness for the last couple of days, hope that’s a good sign!

Edited by Mrs Pemberley, 20 June 2018 - 09:44 PM.

#68 Theia

Posted 21 June 2018 - 10:42 AM

Thinking of you mrsp, hope today's results show a nice increase

#69 Mrs Pemberley

Posted 21 June 2018 - 05:48 PM

Thank you Theia xx

HCG was 1197 with progesterone at 54. The nurse sounded very excited which was lovely! I’m feeling quite relieved. Next BT on Monday but at least I can relax over the weekend.

#70 MrsP2014

Posted 21 June 2018 - 07:57 PM

mrs pemberly thats an amazing Beta!!! im so thrilled for you. will you have a scan or more bloods?

afm- had some twinges/cramps yesterday 3dp5dt so hopefully thats a good thing. had my last pregnyl booster today so no early testing here. am going camping for the weekend so that should hold me out till monday to POAS.....yeh right hahahaha

baby dust to all

#71 FingersCrossed123

Posted 21 June 2018 - 08:23 PM

Wow Mrs.P those are some great numbers! Hope you have a great weekend!

MrsP2014 - Whens your beta scheduled- Wednesday? Hope you have a great time camping. Sounds like a good distraction.

AFM - nothing much to report, 7DPO today - one week down, one to go! This week has gone quick as been quite busy which has been good.

Have made a few plans this weekend to keep me busy.

Also found this app called Mindful IVF which is very relaxing. Pretty similar to headspace or smiling mind if you know them.

#72 Birdie11

Posted 21 June 2018 - 09:42 PM

Mrs P- I have a lump in my throat.... I’m so happy for you and sooo excited!!! Sounds like it’s all going well so far. Fingers crossed for another great BT on Monday. x

#73 Jo.F

Posted 22 June 2018 - 10:46 AM

MrsP!! I'm so happy for you ❤️. I've been stalking and I had a feeling this one would stick. FX for an even better number on Monday and bring on the first scan. So exciting xx

#74 Birdie11

Posted 22 June 2018 - 12:05 PM

Jo.F- 🤗 hope you’re well! x

#75 Mrs Pemberley

Posted 23 June 2018 - 02:01 PM

Hi Jo.F! How are you? Thanks for stalking me xx

Hope you’re having a nice camping weekend MrsP2014! Twinges at 3dpt have got to be a good sign - good luck staying away from the tests over the weekend!

How are you finding the mindfulness app FingersCrossed? I’ve got the Headspace app which I’ve used before. I realised this morning just how high my anxiety levels are getting so I think I might start using it again.

Not long to go for you now Birdie xx

Had more acupuncture this morning which was a nice break. Been awfully nauseous too, it’s not fun but also a big relief! lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.