Due in April 2019 #1

• Please log in to reply
542 replies to this topic

#1 Sandra

Posted 30 July 2018 - 07:52 PM

Welcome to your own little section ladies and a HUGE congratulations.

:BFP: :BFP: :babyboy: :babygirl: :babyboy: :babygirl: :BFP: :BFP:  

Enjoy this wonderful journey and I wish you all a wonderful birth.

Please make sure you read this forums rules in particular Facebook, this group is a safe place and inclusive of anyone due in this month.

If you need any help just let me know.

Enjoy!

#2 MummaR

Posted 30 July 2018 - 08:37 PM

Thanks sandra!
We have recently found out we are expecting and due very early on in April, can’t wait to get to know everyone else who joins!

#3 *cough*

Posted 30 July 2018 - 09:01 PM

Hi MummaR just found out here too.

Still in utter shock!

#4 MummaR

Posted 30 July 2018 - 10:59 PM

Congratulations *cough*!!! how exciting 😍

#5 MummaR

Posted 03 August 2018 - 07:46 PM

can’t wait for this group to get a few more members, it’s so quiet! How are you feeling *cough*? has it sunk in yet? Do you know how far along you think you are? :)

#6 *cough*

Posted 06 August 2018 - 04:13 PM

I'm 5 weeks 3 days and feel like rubbish today!

Battled through and got a load of stuff done and then then groceries.

How are you feeling?

I'm going for a blood test tomorrow to check everything.

How are you going?

#7 MummaR

Posted 06 August 2018 - 05:04 PM

Oh that’s not good, I’m sorry to hear you’re feeling crappy :(

i’m going okay, i haven’t had any morning sickness yet thankfully, I was so sick with DD who is 15 months, i’m wondering when it’s going to kick in! Other than that I’m just constantly exhausted, I could sleep all day!
I’m heading back to the doctors tomorrow to get the results of my blood tests :)

#8 Layla25

Posted 06 August 2018 - 06:16 PM

Hi, MummaR and Cough!

I got a faint BFP on Saturday at 8DPO and it’s been getting darker each day, so thought I’d jump in. I was thinking of waiting a bit longer after an early loss/CP last month, but figure that each little bean deserves to be acknowledged if even it’s only for a short time. I had a bad feeling last month, but no feeling either way this time, so hopefully I’ll get to stay around!

I hope you’re both going okay, xo.

#9 MummaR

Posted 06 August 2018 - 06:27 PM

Welcome and congrats on your BFP Layla25!

I have been following your journey in the TTC board but haven’t been able to comment as I hadn’t validated my account properly, I’m sorry for your previous loss but hope this bub is a sticky one for you and you have a carefree 9 months ahead! ❤️

#10 Layla25

Posted 06 August 2018 - 06:33 PM

Thank you! ❤️

#11 *cough*

Posted 06 August 2018 - 09:03 PM

Congrats Layla. Sending you sticky vibes!

#12 a_lils

Posted 06 August 2018 - 09:23 PM

Hi ladies

Good luck on this adventure! I am due 4th April with our first. We are so excited but after having a m/c at 6 weeks in April this year it's hard not to be equally anxious/nervous as well. Look forward to sharing the journey with you all :)

#13 MummaR

Posted 06 August 2018 - 10:04 PM

Welcome a_lils! congratulations!  sorry about your previous loss, hopefully a happy, healthy 9 months ahead for you!

#14 *cough*

Posted 06 August 2018 - 10:36 PM

Welcome to the group a_lils. Fingers crossed for this pregnancy. I'm nervous too. So nervous.

Take care x

#15 Layla25

Posted 07 August 2018 - 06:41 AM

Congratulations, a_lils! Your feelings are very understandable, xo.

#16 Kattle

Posted 07 August 2018 - 10:11 AM

Hi Everyone,

Only discovered I was pregnant last night when I took a test just in case as had been feeling nauseous, took a second one just to be sure, all 10 minutes before I had to leave for my netball game, probably not great timing but I was sure it would be negative..To say I was distracted during that game is an understatement!

Had blood test this morning and going to get results tonight.

According to the app I have been using to track my period I'm about 4.5 weeks and due 11th Aprilish, although will see what doctor says and is still very early.

Is my first (although I have a stepdaughter whos just about to turn 4) and I am sooooo excited. Ability to concentrate on work today is almost non existent!

Look forward to sharing the journey with you all.

Kat x

#17 MummaR

Posted 07 August 2018 - 11:00 AM

Congratulations Kat, how exciting!
I’m sure it’s the best kind of distraction, hope the nausea eases for you soon! xx

#18 BlueMelon

Posted 07 August 2018 - 12:47 PM

Hi everyone! I should be 5 weeks 3 days today. Was at a fertility clinic so had all my bloods checked a week ago and it was all looking good. I have my first ultrasound in about 2 weeks. I am cramping a bit which I have done some research and is probably normal but still makes me nervous

#19 Kattle

Posted 07 August 2018 - 12:50 PM

Thanks MummaR :-)

Same BlueMelon! I thought I was getting my period for last few days and was surprised when nothing, then looked it up last night post positive test and seems to be normal.

#20 *cough*

Posted 07 August 2018 - 01:21 PM

Hi Kat and Bluemelon!

BM - we are the same gestation :)

Kat - hopefully you can get some work done today. It's very distracting indeed.

I went and got a blood test today and they did about 4 million other tests as well as the HCG. Fingers crossed all is okay.

#21 Layla25

Posted 07 August 2018 - 05:32 PM

Welcome, Kat and BlueMelon! Congratulations :)

I hope all your results come back as perfect, Cough. Xo.

#22 Sophia....

Posted 07 August 2018 - 09:21 PM

Hi lovely ladies...

This is the start of a crazy new adventure for us all!!

This will be my 4th child 😳

I have a 3, 6 and 7 year and am a little nervous about how I'll cope with this not so planned pregnancy, but anything is possible I suppose!

Big congratulations on your truly happy news! It takes a whole to get used to, doesn't it?!

#23 Sophia....

Posted 07 August 2018 - 09:22 PM

P.s Kat, we are both due on April 11

#24 Natalie2109

Posted 07 August 2018 - 09:52 PM

Hi all,

I’m due April 7th and this is my first. First scan is next week - I’ve got an overseas trip booked and I’ll be 7 weeks when we leave which is a bit nerve racking! I’m loving this forum for us all to chat though!

#25 Layla25

Posted 07 August 2018 - 10:06 PM

Welcome, Sophia and Natalie! Congratulations :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.