Due in April 2019 #1

• Please log in to reply
542 replies to this topic

#26 MummaR

Posted 07 August 2018 - 10:14 PM

Welcome Natalie and Sophia! Congratulations!
where are you heading off to on your holiday Natalie!

Sophia, baby number 4! You must be a super mumma!

can’t wait to get to know you all! I loved my last DIG, was great going through pregnancy with ladies due around the same time!

Edited by Sandra, 13 August 2018 - 11:25 AM.

#27 Woodland Dreams

Posted 08 August 2018 - 07:51 AM

Congratulations to everyone!

Can I join in too? I think I'm due on the 9th April going by my period. I'm off to the GP on Friday. This is our first. Interested in joining the other group as long as its 100% hidden, noone knows yet.

Is everyone else going public or private? Hoping to go private. Others that are going private have you sorted your OB yet?

Looking forward to getting to know you all :)

#28 MummaR

Posted 08 August 2018 - 09:34 AM

Welcome and comgratulations woodland dreams!
it’s completely secret, no one outside the group can see it, so Just send me a pm on here if you want to join :)

I can’t really speak for private, i had my daughter in our local public hospital and ended up with my own room where hubby could stay overnight each night so I will be returning there!

Edited by MummaR, 08 August 2018 - 08:33 PM.

#29 Immyk

Posted 08 August 2018 - 07:52 PM

Hi everyone, I’m a long time lurker.
According to my dates, I’m due the 2nd of April. Still early days and very anxious.
This will be Bub #3 for me.
Looking forward to sharing this journey with you all.
I have had both of my kids public, so can’t comment on private unfortunately.

#30 musicalgirl_85

Posted 08 August 2018 - 07:55 PM

Hi ladies!
Catiously joining this group after getting my bfp on Monday :yes: I'm not sure of exact dates, but think I'm due Easter weekend around 20/21 April. I have recently had 2 MCs (a CP in October and a MC at 7.5 weeks in March) so hopeful but anxious this time. All was smooth sailing with my DS who is 2.5yrs, so at least I know it all works the way it should! It totally hasn't set in yet though...
My last DIG is still going strong, so looking forward to getting to know you all :yes:
I hope everyone's feeling ok so far!

#31 MummaR

Posted 08 August 2018 - 08:24 PM

welcome immyk and musicalgitl_85, congratulations on BFP’s!

I understand about you being so anxious Immyk, i’m due around when you are and my nerves basically won’t leave until baby is here if my last pregnancy is to go by!

sorry to hear about your MC’s musical girl, fingers crossed for a carefree 9 months ahead for you!

has anyone had had severe fatigue set in? I’ve had my iron level come back the highest they’ve been in 5 years but i am constantly exhausted, i feel bad for DD who is 15 months and I can’t do as much as we used too!

#32 Natalie2109

Posted 08 August 2018 - 08:41 PM

So exciting to be part of this!

I'm off to England and Wales for three weeks MummaR. Saw the dr again today and she reassured me there's no worry with travelling right now but I still feel anxious.

Dr says my iron levels are good, b12 is good (issues in the past) yet I am soooo tired! Reassuring to know it's not just me.

I'm hoping to go private Woodland Dreams - hoping to have OB sorted this week. I haven't told anyone yet so it's been hard trying to decide what to do without asking family/friends.

#33 MummaR

Posted 08 August 2018 - 08:48 PM

Wow that’s amazing Natalie2109! Hope you have an amazing time and can relax a little!

#34 Layla25

Posted 08 August 2018 - 09:01 PM

Welcome, Woodland Dreams, Immy and MusicalGirl!

I haven’t been to the doctor yet. I’m only due for AF tomorrow but want to wait for bloods until I’m past the point I got to last month.

I loved my DIG when we had DD, and still do almost 7 years on :)

#35 MummaR

Posted 08 August 2018 - 09:03 PM

7 years in and your DIG is still going! that’s amazing!
I found my one has been super helpful and supportive, nice to have a bunch of ladies going through the same thing!

#36 Layla25

Posted 08 August 2018 - 09:07 PM

It’s pretty awesome! I don’t think I would have breastfed past even a couple of weeks without my first DIG, being able to talk to other people going through similar experiences was invaluable :)

#37 Sophia....

Posted 08 August 2018 - 09:23 PM

Natalie,
I'm sure your trip will be fine. I travelled to India when I was 8 weeks pregnant with my first and it wasn't a problem. You will hopefully enjoy the food all the more!

On the matter of food and eating....
Personally I feel a little like I'm walking towards a cliff - I'm 5 weeks tomorrow and with each pregnancy I've entered the pit of morning sickness at exactly six weeks, and haven't emerged until 16 weeks. I hope none of you suffer with MS too much... it's the most horrible thing. Zofran and phenergan can help though.

#38 MummaR

Posted 08 August 2018 - 09:32 PM

oh sophia, i’m with you on that one!
I had MS with my daughters pregnancy and was sick from 6 weeks until 27 weeks, zofran was lifesaver.
I’m 6 weeks at the moment and the nausea has kicked in majorly, no vomiting yet thankfully.

#39 Sophia....

Posted 08 August 2018 - 09:51 PM

Frick that's hideous mummar... strange too that it comes on so suddenly at 6 weeks. I hope you can get some zofran to ease the misery!

#40 Immyk

Posted 08 August 2018 - 10:03 PM

Hope you enjoy your trip Natalie.

Definitely feeling you on the fatigue mummaR. If I sit down after work, I can guarantee I don’t want to get back up let alone cook dinner. I’m so exhausted!

Touch wood, I’ve never had MS! I had slight nausea when pregnant with DS, but usually would only be because I was hungry. Seems to be similar this time too. With my DD, aside from the growing bump, and no AF, I had zero symptoms at all! Fingers crossed no one here suffers too much with MS.

#41 *cough*

Posted 08 August 2018 - 10:19 PM

Hi newbies! So lovely to have you all here!

#42 *cough*

Posted 09 August 2018 - 07:04 PM

Hi everyone

I got my HCG levels back - 11132

The blood test info says it should be from 3697-163563 but online I've seen it should be 19-7340.

Can anyone guide me on the interpretation please?

The GP said she was happy.

#43 MummaR

Posted 09 August 2018 - 07:18 PM

Hi cough!
My GP told me that he doesn’t worry too much about the amount of HCG as you really need to have two separate blood tests to see if its doubling/increasing.
Based on where my pathology results come from they’d say you’re 6-7 weeks, would that be accurate?

my sheet says 5-6weeks (500-10,000hcg)
and 6-7 weeks (1000-50,000hcg)

Edited by MummaR, 09 August 2018 - 07:40 PM.

#44 Immyk

Posted 09 August 2018 - 07:57 PM

My GP didn’t say what my exact numbers were, just that they measured for 5-6 weeks, which was right for how far I thought I was.

#45 *cough*

Posted 10 August 2018 - 03:18 PM

Hope everyone is feeling okay and looking forward to the weeeknd.

I've got the worse cough and hoarse voice, it just came on overnight. Poor bub is being shaken around with all the coughing.

#46 Woodland Dreams

Posted 10 August 2018 - 03:39 PM

I've just had my first bloods today and organised a dating scan even though I know my dates the ob asked that I bring this still. The lady at the ultrasound place said I can't go until later as they might not see anything so I'm booked in for 7 weeks 3 days going on my dates. Is this right? I think I might just stay in here until I've told a few people in real life then join up with the other group.

#47 BlueMelon

Posted 10 August 2018 - 03:56 PM

My first ultrasound is booked for 7 weeks 4 days so sounds like we have the same advice. I think it's so they can see a heartbeat

#48 MummaR

Posted 10 August 2018 - 05:08 PM

Sounds about right girls, my doctor said that he likes it between 7 and a half 8 weeks.

#49 Immyk

Posted 10 August 2018 - 07:23 PM

I’ll be almost 9 weeks with my scan. I work full time, and I start before everywhere is open, and finish after they close, so making an appointment time that suits, is really hard, especially when I don’t wanna tell me boss I need some time off and what for yet.
Hope your feeling better soon *cough*

#50 lilnik1000

Posted 11 August 2018 - 08:48 AM

Coming over from the August ttc board, after 2 days of very positive tests... this is #2 for us and I love my old dig and we r all still actively share pics and advice which is great and love the support! So would definitely join the other group!!
From lmp think I’m due 25th of April... af isn’t due till next week so after we make it past that then I will book myself in for bloods and hopefully a scan!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.