Due in April 2019 #1

• Please log in to reply
542 replies to this topic

#51 MummaR

Posted 11 August 2018 - 09:01 AM

Welcome and congrats lilnik1000!

that’s awesome that you got a BFP so early!

Edited by Sandra, 13 August 2018 - 11:27 AM.

#52 *cough*

Posted 11 August 2018 - 11:48 AM

Hi lilnik. Congrats on your pregnancy :)

#53 Immyk

Posted 11 August 2018 - 02:10 PM

Congrats lilnik!

#54 Layla25

Posted 12 August 2018 - 10:59 AM

How’s everyone feeling? I’ve felt a bit nauseous over the last few days and have woke up feeling awful today! DD has been a bit unwell, so I’m hoping I’ve caught that rather than it being a sign of things to come since I’ve only just passed 4 weeks.

#55 MummaR

Posted 12 August 2018 - 11:19 AM

oh that sucks Layla25. Hope it’s just short term for you.

I’m 7 weeks or 6w5d i think, nausea and fatigue has hit me like a tonne of bricks. Zofran is the only thing keeping me from vomiting and I am sleeping 2-3 hours of an afternoon, very lucky to have DH on holidays to help with our daughter.
Hope everyone else is going okay xx

#56 Immyk

Posted 12 August 2018 - 12:39 PM

Hope your feeling better soon Layla.

Glad your DH is helping MummaR, hope your feeling better by the time he has to go back to work.

I’m not too bad, some days worse than others! Yesterday was horrible, nauseous and so tired! I slept most of the arvo. Touch wood, today I’m feeling good!

#57 Layla25

Posted 12 August 2018 - 01:29 PM

That sounds tough, MummaR! I’m glad your husband is around to help out, xo.

I hope yesterday was a one-off, ImmyK!

#58 lilnik1000

Posted 12 August 2018 - 07:22 PM

I’ve had a cold for the past week so not sure what is pregnancy related or not. But definitely on the tail end of the cold and still feeling exhausted and a bit of nausea if I have a big meal, I had very bad all day sickness with my first from 4-12 weeks so a bit worried it’s goin to hit me like a tonne of bricks this week!! Planning on getting my bloods this week and will be getting a script for zofran as it’s the only thing that worked last time

#59 MummaR

Posted 12 August 2018 - 08:16 PM

hopefully you can avoid the morning sickness this time around lilnik1000!

#60 *cough*

Posted 12 August 2018 - 09:09 PM

I just got out of hospital. I ended up super sick, couldn't keep anything down. Turns out what the doctor prescribed Friday caused an adrenal reaction from me and that made me much worse. I got a lovely ED doc who was pregnant and she admitted me to a short stay ward, gave me 3 bags of fluid, ondanscentron, pain meds and made me sleep for a couple of hours. I'm feeling okayish tonight. Still coughing so much. Hoping I can get a decent sleep. Good news is that my HCG is 44,000 now.

#61 Layla25

Posted 12 August 2018 - 09:27 PM

Oh gosh, that sounds awful, cough! I hope you’re feeling much better soon, xo.

Good luck at the doctor, Lilnik :)

#62 MummaR

Posted 13 August 2018 - 10:56 AM

that’s awful cough :( great news about the HCG though!

#63 blackcat20

Posted 13 August 2018 - 11:03 AM

Hi all. Just found out yesterday that we're expecting, due date is a bit iffy as my cycle length varies but either end of March or start of April. So already in week 7 it seems. Booked in with my GP this arvo and hoping everything is tracking well as this is my first. Started feeling quite tight in the stomach and slightly nauseous on Saturday which prompted the test.

#64 MummaR

Posted 13 August 2018 - 12:26 PM

congratulations bkackcat20, amazing that you’re already 7ish weeks!

hope the symptoms ease off for you xx

#65 BlueMelon

Posted 13 August 2018 - 02:47 PM

Hi Blackcat! Been following your story in the TTC group. Welcome!

AFM I'm on again off again nauseous and have some spotting but it's brown not red so trying to stay positive

#66 blackcat20

Posted 13 August 2018 - 02:55 PM

I think I'm more likely due in March (its either March 29 or April 2 depending on cycle length) so I guess I can pop in and out of each group/

#67 Immyk

Posted 13 August 2018 - 03:47 PM

Wow *cough*, hope your feeling much better now!

Congratulations blackcat.

Hope everyone is doing well, I’m just poking along. Scan is still 2 weeks away! So anxious about it!

#68 happylittleheart

Posted 13 August 2018 - 05:47 PM

Hi everyone! I thought I would finally join now that I have received my second hcg bt results back today and the numbers are looking great :-). I'm really happy that I can finally join a DIG after 17 months straight of bfn's!

This bfp was a huge surprise as I had a lap surgery under 2 weeks ago to rule out anything else before ivf. My bloods were negative before surgery, however 5 days recovering after surgery I had really sore boobs and peed on my last stick (a digital) and got the shock of my life! I have obviously been quite concerned because of the surgery but after speaking to my FS he has reassured my concerns and I think implantation must have happened just after surgery.

Almost 4 years ago I had my first bfp, which sadly I lost (no heartbeat at my 13 week scan). My journey has seen me diagnosed with moderate asherman's syndrome last year (from D&C's after mc) after not being able to conceive after my first couple of pregnancies/mc's. I have had a couple of surgeries to remove scarring obliterating half the uterine cavity and got the news that I was asherman's free in May.

I am just so happy to be at this stage!

I hope you're all doing well and not too much ms!

#69 lilnik1000

Posted 13 August 2018 - 06:39 PM

Congrats blackcat saw ur test on the ttc board it’s pretty damn positive lol hope things went well with ur go

I went to a gp today (I don’t have a proper one atm) only because my son has been sick so thought I would kill two birds with one stone, he also ask how I was so sure I was pregnant I’m not even 4 weeks technically and also asked how many tests I’d done, 1 or 2, which I replied 7 or 8 lol which is also a lie I have done way more than that!! But he did the blood tests anyway and said no scan till 7 weeks which I know is normal. Also my frer test this morning was the same colour as the control line, so they r definitely getting stronger, but it’s so weird they r so positive so early!!

I’m also going to be moving away from my current area in October so not really thinking about drs here for now and will sort something out when we have moved I guess lol first 12 weeks feel pretty much like a waiting game anyway I guess

#70 blackcat20

Posted 13 August 2018 - 06:40 PM

My GP well and truely knocked the wind out of my sails. Won’t give me a referral to the OB, is massively negative about the fact I had antibiotics a few weeks ago, told me not to tell anyone because I shouldn’t get anyone excited and questioned whether nausea is ‘normal’ for me.

#71 Layla25

Posted 13 August 2018 - 07:00 PM

WTF!! That’s so awful. Sorry that you had to experience that, Blackcat :( I’d be going elsewhere for a second opinion. Xo.

Congrats, happylittleheart!!

#72 blackcat20

Posted 13 August 2018 - 07:10 PM

I left the surgery in tears. I get she's trying to be cautious but that was way over the top. She basically said I 'might' be pregnant when it's pretty obvious I am.

#73 Layla25

Posted 13 August 2018 - 07:27 PM

Some doctors can be so clinical :(

#74 MummaR

Posted 13 August 2018 - 07:33 PM

congratulations happylittleheart!! what an amazing surprise!

oh my gosh blackcat20, sorry you had such an awful experience with your GP, id just try to forget everything they said and find a second opinion who is supportive of you, sending you big hugs ❤️

#75 lilnik1000

Posted 13 August 2018 - 07:43 PM

Omg blackcat!!! That is devastating!! Personally I wouldn’t go back to that gp and find someone who will look after u and is a bit more in tune with your feelings... I’m so sorry u have had such a bad experience, hopefully you get some answers in a much more positive light!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.