Due in April 2019 #1

• Please log in to reply
542 replies to this topic

#526 TigerLess

Posted 15 November 2018 - 11:03 AM

Thanks everyone.

ImmyK I have no idea how you have the gender in an envelope and not want to read it, I'm so eager to find out haha.

MummaR I'm pretty sure it's a girl , or at least I'm really hoping for one. I'm sure I had a few little movements yesterday but nothing very stong yet, can't wait to stand feeling the proper kicks.

Blackcat20 Good luck with the rest of your unpacking and try to take it easy :)

What baby # is it for all of you?
How many know what they are having or what are you hoping for?

#527 ChocolateT

Posted 15 November 2018 - 12:51 PM

View PostTigerLess, on 14 November 2018 - 10:22 PM, said:

Hi everyone, I had some trouble making an account so haven't been able to join sooner so I hope it's ok to join.

TigerLess, I too had issues with making an account! None the less I’m in now thankfully, have been watching conversations for a few weeks unable to comment! So Hi team! I’m 18 weeks and FTM, not finding out the gender!
So glad to be able to see what’s going on for other women at the same stage of pregnancy!

#528 Immyk

Posted 15 November 2018 - 02:24 PM

Tigerless - because it’s there, I want to read it but promised hubby I wouldn’t lol he doesn’t want me knowing and him not knowing. I’ve hidden it though, out of sight out of mind, and been trying not to think about it lol. This is baby #3 for me but #4 between us. We have 2 daughters and a son already, I’m not hoping for either gender to be honest. The girls want another sister and my son wants a brother, and I’m pretty sure hubby is hoping for a boy too.

Welcome chocolatet! I love surprises!

#529 TigerLess

Posted 15 November 2018 - 02:25 PM

Hi ChocolateT,
I'm glad we both finally got in, I too have been watching for a while and unable to comment.
Hope everything's going well for you.

#530 Layla25

Posted 15 November 2018 - 04:31 PM

Welcome!!

I’ll be 18 weeks tomorrow, we must have a similar due date ChocolateT :) we’ve decided not to find out what we’re having, although we’ll see if my will power holds up at our scan! We have a 6 year old daughter, and I don’t have any preference this time. I would be happy to have a boy, but always pictured myself as a mum of girls, so we’ll see.

#531 ChocolateT

Posted 15 November 2018 - 08:31 PM

Yes very close Layla25, I am due April 16. I’m so worried I might accidentally find out if baby spins around quickly at a scan haha I really want the Suprise when baby is born! All is going well for me, how about you?

#532 Layla25

Posted 15 November 2018 - 08:45 PM

I’m due the 19th. I’m not sure if I’d even know what I was looking at for sure at the scan! Haha. It wouldn’t devastate me if we did happen to find out by accident though :) glad to hear that things are going well for you! All going well here as well. Apart from vivid dreams interrupting my sleep and making me pretty tired, I am feeling so much better over the last month or so.

#533 MummaR

Posted 15 November 2018 - 09:17 PM

Welcome and congrats chocolate! It’s nice to have a few new faces and the group active again!

Tigerless this is number 2 for me and will be our second daughter!

#534 blackcat20

Posted 16 November 2018 - 07:27 AM

Even with the 3D scans I've had, I havent been able to spot the gender...I only know due to the blood test.

#535 ChocolateT

Posted 17 November 2018 - 02:13 PM

Thank you team! Well that’s really reassuring as I didn’t want to accidentally find out! Yes my dreams have been pretty all over the shop too!

#536 babymakes7

Posted 22 November 2018 - 12:57 PM

Welcome ChocolateT and Tigerless! This is baby #4 for me but the 5th child in our family. We don't know what we're having but I think it's a boy and all the kids have guessed it's a boy too. We have 1 boy and 3 girls already.

I have a feeling I saw the boy bits on the ultrasound TBH. The technician was a trainee and she was taking a really long time. She told us to look away when she was in that "zone" and I did but it made my neck stay at an odd angle and I just had to move it - which is when I saw the screen and it looked like I was looking from the bottom up?!! Not sure why she had to stay there so long!

I'm feeling pretty boring too, I feel great and the kicks are only tiny so no-one has felt them yet. Had a Drs appt today where there was nothing to report which is good I guess!!

Hope the work on the house doesn't get too much Blackcat, take care of yourself.

Glad to hear everyone is going well :)

#537 beanpebblebear

Posted 03 December 2018 - 10:10 AM

Hi Everyone,

I am a late comer in thread and hope you're still ok accepting new comers in this group even though we are all halfway now.

I am due 10 april and having a boy.
I have 2 boys - one is 5 years old and the other one, well he would have been 2 years old this year but he passed away from cancer when he was only 5 months old.

I am having a boy again this pregnancy.

Hope all of you are having an uneventful pregnancies and happy little bubbas inside the bellies.
xxx

#538 MummaR

Posted 03 December 2018 - 04:35 PM

congrats and welcome beanpebblepear!
absolutely you are welcome to join, the more the merrier :)

All boys, wow!
I’m sorry to hear about your little boy, but how special those 5 months must have been <3

This thread is basically silent now, we are all on the private group in another site, ladies feel free to pm me if you’d like to join us over there xx

#539 MegzG

Posted 10 December 2018 - 05:01 PM

Hi all; new to the group.
21w today with 2nd girl

#540 Layla25

Posted 11 December 2018 - 05:43 AM

Hi! Congrats on a second girl, that’s so exciting :)

#541 blackcat20

Posted 11 December 2018 - 08:04 AM

Gone down with round two of that stupid head cold thats been going around. Right on time for the four christmas parties I have this week :no2:

#542 MummaR

Posted 11 December 2018 - 12:05 PM

welcome and congrats MegzG, how exciting!

hope you’re feeling better soon blackcat!

#543 AliasMater

Posted 04 January 2019 - 11:03 AM

My sister is due in April and was looking for a FB group. MummaR, please can you link me the details in PM and I will forward them on.

Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.