Due in May 2019 #1

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#126 mulli89

Posted 07 October 2018 - 08:16 AM

Taters, I really hope that the dates are wrong and it’s just a bit earlier than you thought! What are the next steps for you, do you have another scan soon to see if it’s progressed? Did they see a yolk sac?

#127 taters

Posted 07 October 2018 - 08:12 PM

View Postmulli89, on 07 October 2018 - 08:16 AM, said:

Taters, I really hope that the dates are wrong and it’s just a bit earlier than you thought! What are the next steps for you, do you have another scan soon to see if it’s progressed? Did they see a yolk sac?

Me too,it has been a long 2 days wondering what is going on. I was able to get a referral for a blood test on friday afternoon to check my hcg levels and have a gp appointment to get results tomorrow. Ive never had a miscarriage before so not sure what happens. But I haven't had any real bleeding so im optimistic I just have my dates wrong.

#128 mulli89

Posted 07 October 2018 - 08:23 PM

Good luck for your appointment tomorrow...if you don’t confirm your ovulation date through temping or OPKs, it’s very possible to have a wonky ovulation, especially with a 6 month old and if you are breastfeeding still (hope I’m remembering that right and you are the one with the 6 mo).

#129 taters

Posted 09 October 2018 - 03:58 PM

View Postmulli89, on 07 October 2018 - 08:23 PM, said:

Good luck for your appointment tomorrow...if you don’t confirm your ovulation date through temping or OPKs, it’s very possible to have a wonky ovulation, especially with a 6 month old and if you are breastfeeding still (hope I’m remembering that right and you are the one with the 6 mo).

Yep that was me :) so my gp appt was inconclusive as hcg levels were fine. But today I am clearly miscarrying so that is that. Honestly the torture or not knowing is worse than anything. Thanks for your lovely messages and I wish everyone else the most wonderful, happy and healthy pregnancies!

#130 mulli89

Posted 09 October 2018 - 04:40 PM

I’m so sorry for your loss taters, but I’m glad that you’re able to find some comfort in the end of the limbo land that you’ve been in...hoping that you go on to create a beautiful little brother or sister for your baby when the time is right for you.

Edited by mulli89, 09 October 2018 - 04:43 PM.

#131 Jem19

Posted 12 October 2018 - 09:26 PM

Hi ladies! How is everyone feeling? I'm 10w2d and still sooo sick. Really hoping that this is just limited to the 1st trimester and it will pass soon

#132 Backtoschoolchef

Posted 13 October 2018 - 12:43 PM

Hi everyone,
Im joining this group after having a dating scan earlier this week putting me ~9 weeks and seeing a heartbeat.
I have 2 DDs but this is my 4th pregnancy as I had a miscarriage around 9 weeks at the start of the year.
Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

#133 mulli89

Posted 14 October 2018 - 07:12 PM

Jem you poor thing! I’ve had barely any symptoms, at 9w5d now...I do feel a little sick on and off during the day but no vomiting.

Welcome wannabemasterchef! I’m not sure how many people are still checking this board, it’s been a little quiet. How are you feeling, has it been a smooth pregnancy for you so far?

#134 Backtoschoolchef

Posted 14 October 2018 - 07:59 PM

View Postmulli89, on 14 October 2018 - 07:12 PM, said:

Jem you poor thing! I’ve had barely any symptoms, at 9w5d now...I do feel a little sick on and off during the day but no vomiting.

Welcome wannabemasterchef! I’m not sure how many people are still checking this board, it’s been a little quiet. How are you feeling, has it been a smooth pregnancy for you so far?

Thanks mulli. Might have to join up fb :p
I have been very tired but otherwise not too bad. My previous 2 pregnancies I wasnt so much tired but much more sick. So thats interesting. Im hoping it goes away soon and I'm hoping I dont get the terrible brain fog I had with previous.
How are you going yourself?

#135 mulli89

Posted 14 October 2018 - 08:51 PM

Maybe you’re more tired this time because you have two other kids to chase around! I’m in awe of you ladies dealing with all the pregnancy symptoms as well as your families! I’ve been feeling sorry for myself even though my symptoms are better than some and I can choose to lie around in my pjs all day and demand that DH does the chores (pretty much every weekend since getting pregnant haha).

I’ve been a little anxious about miscarriage, it’s the first pregnancy that I’ve got this far in, I’m very keen for my 12 wk scan to see that something is actually happening in there! I told my family this week because they are at the other end of the country and I happened to be visiting...having the news out at 9 weeks is making me feel even more nervous! Have you been worried after your miscarriage earlier in the year? I hope you’re more relaxed than me, worrying that I’m getting excited too soon is a crappy feeling.

#136 Teah

Posted 15 October 2018 - 09:30 AM

Hi ladies

Just update, had scan and everything looked great. Measuring 7wks 3days which is spot on 😊

My symtoms have died down a bit and i get little bits of it here and there.

Already really showing!! Its due to still having a bit of tummy left from my 6month old and now im blaoted etc so i look 6months pregnant!!

Next scan is booked at 11wks and ill also be getting the NEST test done.

Hows everyone else going?

#137 JoJester

Posted 15 October 2018 - 12:35 PM

hiya.
just shy of 10 weeks here (should have been closer to 11 but dating scan a month ago moved me back by a whole week).
Due smack bang in the middle of May- 15th.
3rd pregnancy, have 2 girls 5+3y.os who are both pretty excited to be big + bigger sisters!
Been feeling a bit more off with this pregnancy compared to my first 2- is a strange feeling!!
Look forward to getting to know you all :)

#138 SarahJ99

Posted 15 October 2018 - 02:09 PM

Thanks Mulli and Flower for your kind words :) And am sending positive thoughts for you Mulli in this last nerve-wracking bit of the first trimester x

I'm sorry Taters....I know how much it sucks.

I'm back from Fiji, nothing happened while I was there which is great, now just waiting for the miscarriage but at least am back on home turf.

Good luck everyone with your pregnancies, all the best xx

#139 Backtoschoolchef

Posted 16 October 2018 - 09:20 PM

I hope everything goes well for you Mulli!

Waves to Teah and JoJester :)  Teah - I'm also getting the NIPT done as Im an older mum. It wasn't commonly done when I had my other pregnancies so its new to me.

Thinking of you SarahJ99

#140 spudmum

Posted 30 October 2018 - 01:29 PM

Hello, been a while since I've had a chance to pop by this board, looks like I'm not the only one!

10 weeks today, feeling good most of the time but when the nausea does hit me gosh its different to my last pregnancy! I've only ever experienced brief waves of nausea, this time its been quite intense - thankfully no actual vomiting yet.

I managed to find the heartbeat on the doppler for the first time this morning, that was pretty special. Things are pretty much under control in terms of medical guidance, at this stage its looking like a cervical stitch will be placed at around 13 weeks, also on antibiotics atm for ureaplasma but the Dr has reassured me not to stress about this, just precautionary to treat it due to my history. Hopefully it clears up quickly though and we can just move on.

Hope everyone else is feeling great, sending love to those who've had bad news, it really is just such a sad feeling when our little babies cant stay.

#141 Shiv7897

Posted 21 December 2018 - 09:09 AM

Is anyone still here? Im due 31st May :)

#142 PixieWoozle

Posted 11 January 2019 - 10:23 AM

View PostShiv7897, on 21 December 2018 - 09:09 AM, said:

Is anyone still here? Im due 31st May Posted Image

Hiya - just found this place - I'm due 11th May (we think - it keeps changing from 9/5 to 11/5 and back again depending on who we see haha). My birthday is 13/5 so mum is convinced it will come then :p

Anyone in Adelaide? This is our first, but I've had many (earlish) mcs before so am a tad nervous - at 22+6 now and fingers crossed - am feeling lots of bumps and squiggles so guess little one is having fun in there - lightning crotch is a new thing I learnt about yesterady haha!

Would love to chat with anyone, I don't really know anyone else going through this or has done for about 10 years :D

#143 Teah

Posted 22 February 2019 - 02:44 PM

im still here!! im due 29th May with #3, but will be about a week prior to that date due to c-section. guessing most are in 3rd trimester by now. im counting down the weeks, cant wait.

goodluck everyone

#144 Shiv7897

Posted 05 March 2019 - 04:00 PM

Where did everyone go?  🤣

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.