Sept 2WW

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
106 replies to this topic

#51 FingersCrossed123

Posted 26 September 2018 - 03:54 PM

Congrats Zambi!

Lucky how long until your BT?

I don't have a BT scheduled as it's a natural cycle in between treatments, so just waiting for AF due next week.

Not much to report except waiting waiting. :)

#52 FingersCrossed123

Posted 26 September 2018 - 03:59 PM

Ps. Congrats on your transfer Theia - lots of FX for you for Tuesday.

#53 LuckyStar2015

Posted 26 September 2018 - 05:49 PM

View PostFingersCrossed123, on 26 September 2018 - 03:54 PM, said:

Congrats Zambi!

Lucky how long until your BT?

I don't have a BT scheduled as it's a natural cycle in between treatments, so just waiting for AF due next week.

Not much to report except waiting waiting. :)

Tomorrow Fingers!! I’m looking forward to a glass of wine tomorrow night - I’m pretty sure it’s a BFN

#54 sweetpea8

Posted 27 September 2018 - 06:03 AM

Thanks for the welcome all. And congrats on the transfer Theia. Good luck for the blood test, Lucky.

Up early this morning as starting to feel a bit uncomfortable and bloated (well, more bloated) and noticed a really small amount of spotting when I went to the toilet.

Feel miserable and assume that’s it for me, but of course we’ve got the grand final long weekend ahead of us here in Victoria before my blood test on Monday. Wondering if I should put myself out of my misery by POAS tomorrow if I’m still spotting.

I’m 6dp6dt today. And on pessaries and progynova.

Would love any of the accumulated wisdom of this group. Even if it’s to hear that this is likely the start of my period and I should manage my expectations.

#55 Stimstar

Posted 27 September 2018 - 07:01 AM

It’s BT day for us Lucky!!! I have everything crossed for a good result for you xxxxxx

I POAS again, my line is slightly darker so I think I will get my first official bfp today. Though as per usual with this game (always worried about SOMETHING) I am now worried sick about my NEXT test and hoping the increase will be enough.

Sweetpea, I can’t help with what the spotting and cramps mean, the hormones can cause so many side effects. But one thing I do try to do is ALWAYS manage expectations and control excitement. I feel like there is never a safe zone when it comes to losing a pregnancy. Well once you hold your bub I guess you have relax then haha!! In the mean time I try to look at each cycle as a step along a journey, and each time something new is learned hopefully!

I’ve been terrified of a bfn since I got my shadow bfp and I will be until I am counting toes and fingers ❤️

#56 Stimstar

Posted 27 September 2018 - 07:12 AM

Theia how did your test go yesterday? Have you POAS?

#57 sweetpea8

Posted 27 September 2018 - 07:13 AM

Thanks Stimstar and really really good luck for an excellent blood test result today. 🤞🏼

#58 Theia

Posted 27 September 2018 - 09:58 AM

The pessaries should stop af from turning up sweetpea. Spotting certainly doesn't count you out, have seen many stories of early spotting but still getting a bfp, hope that's the case for you.

Good luck with you blood tests today stimstar and lucky. Hope it's a great first beta stimstar and a pleasant surprise lucky.

I'm 6dp5dt and it's still BFN for me. Quite confident this transfer hasn't worked so expect I'll be starting stims number 5 next week.

#59 sweetpea8

Posted 27 September 2018 - 10:47 AM

Thanks Theia. We must have had our transfer on the same day. Do you have your blood test on Monday as well?

I called the nurses (the piece of paper told me to if there was any bleeding) and they didn’t seem fussed, just told me to call back if the spotting turned into bleeding.

Sorry to hear you don’t think your transfer worked, Theia, is a BFN 6dpt really a sign of being out? Fingers crossed that’s not it for you this round.

#60 Theia

Posted 27 September 2018 - 11:25 AM

It's a public holiday monday for us so my blood test will be tuesday. Do you think you'll test before yours? Fingers crossed for you.

I don't think a negative at 6dp is necessarily out for everyone, I just have the "advantage" of having been pregnant so many times (no children) and I've always tested positive early.

#61 LuckyStar2015

Posted 27 September 2018 - 11:59 AM

View Postsweetpea8, on 27 September 2018 - 06:03 AM, said:

Thanks for the welcome all. And congrats on the transfer Theia. Good luck for the blood test, Lucky.

Up early this morning as starting to feel a bit uncomfortable and bloated (well, more bloated) and noticed a really small amount of spotting when I went to the toilet.

Feel miserable and assume that’s it for me, but of course we’ve got the grand final long weekend ahead of us here in Victoria before my blood test on Monday. Wondering if I should put myself out of my misery by POAS tomorrow if I’m still spotting.

I’m 6dp6dt today. And on pessaries and progynova.

Would love any of the accumulated wisdom of this group. Even if it’s to hear that this is likely the start of my period and I should manage my expectations.

Hi Sweetpea, don't despair just yet - my clinic has told me that some spotting is normal post-transfer. Tomorrow might still be too early to POAS, but you never know! The pessaries should be stopping AF from coming too, how many are you on? I know it all depends on how your body absorbs the progesterone - is your test on Monday your final BT test?

#62 LuckyStar2015

Posted 27 September 2018 - 12:02 PM

Theia sorry your HPT is showing BFN - maybe this time is the BFP that's going to come up later? Everything crossed for you, don't despair yet.

Sweetpea - I should have read the rest of everyone's posts before replying, sorry! I'm glad the nurses aren't concerned, I know they aren't at my clinic either.

Stimstar - looking forward to hopefully confirmation of your good news later today! I am extremely negative about it all, and I'm certain I'm not pregnant. Of course, I am still hanging onto hope - but it feels a bit like lotto hope - does not eventuate!

Edited by LuckyStar2015, 27 September 2018 - 12:02 PM.

#63 sweetpea8

Posted 27 September 2018 - 02:52 PM

Oh my goodness. I was feeling so wofeul with this cold at work I managed to get myself sent home and of course I decided I could wait no longer and POAS and I got a positive test.

I'm in absolute shock and I feel so relieved. I have never ever seen a second line, so I feel like it's just a fake.

This will get me through the weekend to Monday and hopefully a decent blood test level. Am shocked and excited.

Thank you so much Lucky, Stimstar and Theia for being so kind as I descended into the classic melodrama.

Lucky and Stimstar, I've got my fingers crossed for great phonecalls from the clinics today for you.

#64 LuckyStar2015

Posted 27 September 2018 - 03:08 PM

Oh my gosh sweetpea this is wonderful news!! I am sure you will descend into a POAS frenzy over the weekend he he he enjoy!

I hope the cold gets better too.

AFM - still waiting on the call . . .  the place was packed this morning with people waiting for blood tests, so I'll probably be waiting till nearly 5 :omg2:

#65 Theia

Posted 27 September 2018 - 03:11 PM

Congratulations sweetpea, great news.

Hope they call soon lucky.

#66 LuckyStar2015

Posted 27 September 2018 - 03:18 PM

Thanks Theia. I've been in a daze all day mostly ignoring the fact that I even had this BT, but as it's now hit 1.20pm here in the West, I am starting to experience a high level of anxiety... not sure why, as I know it is a BFN!

How are you feeling??

#67 Theia

Posted 27 September 2018 - 05:35 PM

Any news lucky?

#68 LuckyStar2015

Posted 27 September 2018 - 05:40 PM

Oh my goshhhhhhhh I don't believe it! I was so sure it was a BFN.... BUT

:BFP:

:omg: :omg: :omg:

hCG at 421 prog at 80 so all those extra pessaries are doing their thing. It's so bizarre, I have ZERO symptoms. NOTHING!

#69 trying again

Posted 27 September 2018 - 05:42 PM

I have been waiting all day for this news Lucky. That is just awesome news.  Congratulations and the numbers are so good :)  So SO SOSOSOSOSOSOSO happy for you xoxo

#70 Theia

Posted 27 September 2018 - 05:49 PM

Congratulations lucky

#71 sweetpea8

Posted 27 September 2018 - 05:52 PM

Oh Lucky, congrats! That is spectacular and great numbers. You must be delighted!

#72 Stimstar

Posted 27 September 2018 - 05:58 PM

Omg congrats sweetpea & Luckystar! Amazing!!!

I got my results too, HCG 160 at 17dpo. Pretty happy with that!

Fingers still crossed for you Theia! xx

#73 LuckyStar2015

Posted 27 September 2018 - 10:40 PM

Thank you everyone! I seriously cannot believe it, I was already mentally having a wine.

Stimstar - yay!!!

Theia how are you feeling and when is your BT? Have you POAS?

Trying again - your transfer is Monday, yeah??

Edited by LuckyStar2015, 27 September 2018 - 10:41 PM.

#74 trying again

Posted 27 September 2018 - 10:54 PM

Hey Lucky, I thought it was but I had my US today my lining is 11.4 but transfer is now Thursday...they are currently talking about putting 2 embryos in which may give me a better chance. I have one good one and one dodgie one so I am pulling everything out for this last one :)

#75 Stimstar

Posted 28 September 2018 - 09:15 AM

So glad I’m not the only one that says things like “one dodgy one” when I’m talking about my embryos haha my friends look so offended when I say stuff like that 😂😂😂👍🏻

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.