Oct 2WW

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

#1 ~Mintie~

Posted 11 October 2018 - 08:51 AM

OMG I thought I had already started this thread! I'm so sorry! Good luck ladies, I hope this is your lucky month!

#2 trying again

Posted 11 October 2018 - 10:20 AM

hahaha its all good Mintie...you have more than enough on your plate :yes:

#3 ckmelb

Posted 12 October 2018 - 07:33 AM

Morning all, I couldn't be bothered getting out of bed this morning so decided POAS would be a good motivationto get up even though it's way too early. And then I mucked up the maths and thought I was 7dp2dt but actually I am only 6dp2dt so even earlier than I thought. And it was a BFP so I managed to POAS and confirm I still had the trigger in me. Ooops. I put the test I'm the drawer and will now happily wait until at least Sunday

#4 maufie85

Posted 12 October 2018 - 08:20 AM

Hopefully that trigger bfp is a good omen for you ckmelb! I’ve never seen a bfp in real life so I’m tempted to test to see the trigger next week too, just to see those two lines...

#5 makingmirrors

Posted 12 October 2018 - 08:38 AM

3 days til blood test. I’m thinking of testing on Sunday just so I’m not surprised at work (with either good or bad news). I’ve been on twice weekly prontogest injections and progynova and pessaries. The nurse isn’t wonderful with them though, so I’ve got a whopping bright red bruise/mark around yesterday’s dose. The knot has gone down a bit but it still really hurts. The last time she drew blood from me I bruised badly, the pathology nurse who did my next blood test was shocked at the damage. I avoid her for blood tests but can’t for prontogest :/
How are you feeling @tryingagain?

#6 makingmirrors

Posted 12 October 2018 - 08:40 AM

Oh, and here’s hoping @ckmelb, fingers crossed it’s a sign of good news to come.

#7 trying again

Posted 12 October 2018 - 01:36 PM

ckmelb - I love that you miss counted...I am so glad I am not the only one who does that hahahaha :)  In all honesty I don't know even where I am anymore. I think it is a definitely a positive sign for you :)

Mirrors - I'm OK.  I had a huge big cry last night which was really good and I am coming to terms with everything.  I just have to remember what will be will be and the world is over populated anyway :) BUT DH and I have the perfect name for a little boy or a little girl hehehehe just in case I am wrong :) My rug that I am crocheting is coming along really well as well.  It is so beautiful now :)

Baby dust and happy vibes to you all xoxoxo

#8 trying again

Posted 17 October 2018 - 02:48 PM

just wanted to let everyone know I am going insane!!!  the TTW is bad but waiting for the blood test result is worst. :omg: :no2:

#9 LuckyStar2015

Posted 17 October 2018 - 04:56 PM

I have been thinking about you all day trying again - you haven't re-posted, I hope everything is ok (((hugs)))

#10 trying again

Posted 17 October 2018 - 04:59 PM

I still waiting for the news...seriously i am going insane!  I feel so sick and I am worried if it is good news I will be hurting the baby but if it is bad news I am only hurting myself....this is insane...I seriously am going crazy!!! :huh:

#11 Joany

Posted 17 October 2018 - 05:04 PM

Crossing my fingers and toes for you trying 🤞🤞🤞

#12 ckmelb

Posted 17 October 2018 - 05:16 PM

Not long now trying! Fingers crossed

#13 trying again

Posted 17 October 2018 - 05:20 PM

Just got the news...Unfortunately this is a no for us.  We gave it our best and that is all we could ever do.  Our little boy is awesome and some people are only meant to have one little one in their lives. Thank you all so very much for your well wishes and I hope you have lots and lots of luck.  All my love to you all on your journey xoxo

#14 LuckyStar2015

Posted 18 October 2018 - 11:37 AM

trying again - I am so very sorry to hear this news. I know that the general air and attitude around children when it comes to assisted conception is that those of us lucky enough to have a child should be grateful and just accept it. Whilst that is so very true on so many levels, we are so so SO lucky and so so SO grateful - it doesn't take away from the trauma and sadness surrounding the inability to have a second child. I am so very sorry that your journey has come to an end and you most certainly have given it your very best. Again, I am so sorry for your grief and I will be thinking of you. All the best to you and your family xx

#15 trying again

Posted 18 October 2018 - 09:56 PM

Thank you so much Lucky...all my hugs to you and I hope this goes really well for you xoxo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.