Ready Set Go Girls #280

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
279 replies to this topic

#76 ckmelb

Posted 07 November 2018 - 11:14 AM

Oh amazing that's great news Maufie. 130 sounds excellent. So happy for you!

#77 maufie85

Posted 07 November 2018 - 12:28 PM

Thank you so much ladies! It’s hard not to stress but trying to focus on feeling grateful to get to this point, at least we know if this one isn’t sticky then hopefully there aren’t underlying issues. Really appreciate your well wishes xoxox

How’s everyone’s Wednesday otherwise? Good lucky triggering tonight Jelly!

#78 Mara6

Posted 07 November 2018 - 12:43 PM

Maufie congratulations! You are pregnant and it's over 100 which is exactly what you wanted. So so happy for you! I have a really great feeling about this too,  come on Monday! Enjoy this feeling, take care of yourself and Be Pregnant! 😃 xxxx

#79 Mara6

Posted 07 November 2018 - 01:47 PM

Hi MsHopeful. I hope you can move the BT forward and I do hope you can have a good discussion with your FT. If he/she isn't open to other ideas do you have an option for a second opinion?

I know we all still have our fingers crossed for you for this round, do you still have the spotting? It is great you have an FET option but would be good to actively do something to improve your chances. Do you use embryo glue?

Love and fingers crossed xxx ❤

#80 Jelly11

Posted 07 November 2018 - 03:03 PM

Finally got the call with times so trigger at 7:45 tonight, admission time of 7:15 Friday morning so that will be a bright and early start but at least I won't be hanging around waiting all morning!

#81 Mara6

Posted 07 November 2018 - 03:10 PM

That's exciting Jelly, how are you feeling?
I hope mine is a bit later in the morning! I've gotten into holiday mode and have to set alarms for my morning jabs :)

#82 Jelly11

Posted 07 November 2018 - 04:08 PM

Yeah that was fun on the long weekend, getting up early to jab myself rather than sleep in. Not feeling great today. Not sure if it is related or unfortunate timing but woke up in the middle of the night (excuse the TMI) with diarrhoea and had to take today off work. FS isn't too concerned, just wants me to keep up fluids and said it shouldnt interfere with Friday. Feeling better now than this morning but still a bit crappy.
Eta No pun intended 😂

Edited by Jelly11, 07 November 2018 - 04:09 PM.

#83 Joany

Posted 07 November 2018 - 04:34 PM

Maufie that’s wonderful. huge congrats on your BFP. The worrying continues but you’re right you got to this point! Yay!!!

Hopeful - were you able to bring BT forward? BT and scan for me on Monday, i’m just hoping they are growing evenly this time.

Jelly - good luck for Friday, sounds like you’ve got some great numbers there. Sorry to hear you weren’t well this morning, sometimes the hormones can do all sorts of stuff to our bodies but glad you’re feeling better now. Perhaps have some hydralyte if you have some?

Mara - happy to hear your left ovary woke up, 6 is a good number! Had the best sleep last night thankfully.

CK - so happy to read you now have a frostie waiting for you. Hope you’re able to work out your dates for a natural cycle before your work trip but if not if must be a relief to know it’s there waiting, especially after all of the false starts you’ve had this year!

Mella - welcome and hope your stay is short. We’re cycle buddies, I started on Monday so only a day ahead with stims.

Nothing much to report here, just jabbing away. Even though I dislike the synarel it’s kind of nice not having to have a second needle to do. Last cycle with the luveris addition there were 3 needles daily from day 5 so am enjoying (can I really say that?!) the change...

#84 Mara6

Posted 07 November 2018 - 04:57 PM

Hey Jelly, at least you can laugh about it now. Ive had a "crappy" few days as well, with diarrhoea since about day 2, not so bad as to wake me up though. I hope its starting to ease and you're feeling a bit better. Im glad you were able to take the day off, it's important to have down time when we can.
My worst side effect at the moment is the metallic taste, it seems to be getting stronger each day, i can even smell it! But im still having those twinges, which i love feeling.

Joany, after the itchy cetrotide i had last night i understand enjoying the change of one less needle. I have a BT and scan on monday too. Fingers crossed xxx

#85 MsHopeful18

Posted 07 November 2018 - 07:56 PM

Maufie, I can imagine the worrying is ongoing after IVF but you now know you can get pregnant so theres some hurdles down! Will be keeping my fingers crossed you have a great result on Monday.

Mara, thanks for thinking of me. I have definitely considered getting a second opinion and looking into other options. I don't think my clinic use embryo glue though I have heard of it. I still have a little bit of spotting but I am also on crinone twice a day so it's hard to tell what is what (so gross!). I'll be ringing tomorrow to ask for an earlier BT so I can move on! I hope you are doing ok and your ovaries will be nice and awake for Monday's scan :)

Jelly, hope you are feeling better and that tomorrow goes really well. I find coconut water helps a bit. The early start is a pain but at least you can come home early and have all day to be able to sleep after EPU.

Joany, I hope the scan and bloods show great progress on Monday. I think DHEA and down regulation is meant to help with even growth so fingers crossed all will be good.

CK, Theia and Mella, hope you are all going ok.

#86 mella32

Posted 07 November 2018 - 10:02 PM

Thanks so much ladies for the warm welcome.

Congratulations Maufie! How exciting. Good luck with your next test, sending positive, happy vibes for Monday!

Joany! Yay. This is all new to me, two jabs in and so far so good :) Mind you, already wishing I was closer to the end of the month and closer to finding out if this is going to work for us... I’m sure by the end of the month I’m going to be wishing I was right back here at the start, instead of stressing about the outcome! Can’t win, this journey is crazy! Bring it on :)

Hope all is well with you lovely ladies, happy Wednesday. Thanks again for to the welcome  xx

#87 Mara6

Posted 08 November 2018 - 10:23 AM

Hi Mshopeful, did you get your BT moved? When will you have an appointment with the FS? I am yet to experience the jokes of crinone or pessaries, I'm glad I've heard a bit from you guys first or I'd have been totally grossed out. Good luck with your test xxx

Ck how is your embie doing? Are you freezing it today? And have you lined up another cycle?

Hey Jelly did you get your trigger done ok? I hope you're feeling better.

Mella, glad you're doing ok with the jabs,  when is your next scan? This process seems to be going quickly for me. I'm off to an acupuncture sesh shortly, the older chinese lady is so lovely and she seems really excited for me, it's really nice going there.  

Theia how are you doing? xx

Joany I hope the synarel isn't too gross and you're traveling well 😊

Maufie I know we're all thinking about you, i hope you're feeling great and doing lovely things for yourself 😊

Happy Thursday everyone ❤

Edited by Mara6, 08 November 2018 - 10:28 AM.

#88 maufie85

Posted 09 November 2018 - 03:01 AM

Glad you are enjoying acupuncture Mara! When is your next scan?

Mella I hope all is going smoothly so far.

Good luck for EPU today Jelly- I have all my fingers crossed for some wonderful eggs for you xxx

Hope you are feeling positive for future attempts ms hopeful. Ivf can be so brutal, but I have faith in your frosties :)

Hope Ck and Theia and Joany are all well- Joany when will you have a scan? :)

AFM I’m not going to POAS again until Sunday (day before repeat bt) as seeing a line but not being able to tell if it’s darker or not is crazy making. Just going to pray for a rise on Monday. Still no real symptoms other than waking up at 3am to pee lol.

Thanks for all your kind wishes of support everyone Xo

#89 Jelly11

Posted 09 November 2018 - 10:23 AM

EPU went well. Got 12 eggs which I'm happy with. Now the wait begins to see how many make it through each additional step. Bit crampy but nothing too bad so far. I hope everyone else is going well.

#90 Mara6

Posted 09 November 2018 - 11:00 AM

That's great Jelly! 12 eggs is a great number. I hope you can rest up today, fingers crossed for some great next results 😊 xxx

Hey maufie, hurry up Sunday! I can imagine myself poas every day to see that line. My scan and blood test are on Monday. I'm starting to feel very full and can't lay on my right side now. It doesn't really hurt, just feels uncomfortable and I worry I'm squishing those follicles.

When is your scan maufie? 😀

#91 maufie85

Posted 09 November 2018 - 12:06 PM

Well done Jelly, 12 eggs is fantastic. Hoping for a great fertilisation report for you tomorrow. Take it easy today and enjoy some Netflix! Xx

Hope you see some great growth at your Monday scan Mara :) hurry up Sunday/Monday indeed!

If we get a good rise on Monday, 7 wk scan to see if there’s a heartbeat would be on 26th November. I don’t think I’ll really start to dream it’s real until then.

#92 MsHopeful18

Posted 09 November 2018 - 01:40 PM

Well done Jelly, 12 is fantastic! Hope you get a great result and rest up.

I am in total limbo over here. I moved my BT to today (9dp5dt) and they just called to say the HCG was 61 and I have "borderline" progesterone. So that is definitely not promising at all given I am on twice daily Crinone but won't know for sure until Monday. I expect it will keep dropping and AF may be here even before then :no2: .

I hope you get a fantastic result on Monday, Maufie, and good luck to you both Mara and Joany with the next scans.

#93 Mara6

Posted 09 November 2018 - 02:24 PM

Oh MsHopeful!!aaaahhhh!
I can't even imagine how you must feel. I just googled that and the first thing I came up with was someone with hcg exactly 61 on 9dp5dt and she was pregnant with twins. Also someone else saying it's not so much the initial number but it's rate of increase. It's early days and you are pregnant right now.
It is so frustrating that it's the weekend! Do you have anything planned to keep you busy? Oh I am sending so much love to you,  cross everything, do something lovely and gentle and calming for yourself. Do you meditate? You could sit quietly and get in contact with that little burrower. The mindful ivf app is really good too.
Lots of love ❤❤❤❤

#94 Joany

Posted 09 November 2018 - 02:40 PM

Oh Hopeful! What a roller coaster. So your embie is obviously trying to nuzzle in as there is a HCG result?  With DS mine was only 95 and that would have been 10 or 11 days post 5 day transfer but I don’t know what my progesterone was. What did the nurse say? Sorry so many questions but I truly truly hope AF doesn’t arrive for you!

#95 MsHopeful18

Posted 09 November 2018 - 02:44 PM

Thanks so much Mara and Joany, I think if it was just low-ish HCG it could still be a possibility but I assume with borderline progesterone levels (while on Crinone) things are pretty hopeless :( The nurse didn't say much at all, said it could go either way and nothing to do but wait.

I just POAS (internet cheapie) and there was nothing there! I was hoping to at least see what two lines looked like!

#96 maufie85

Posted 09 November 2018 - 02:49 PM

Ms hopeful omg!!!  I am actually so so hopeful for you right now!!!!!

Re Internet cheapies they suck suck suck!! I’m still getting a really faint bfp on them (well yesterday) and a nice positive on first response. Go buy a FRER because with 61 you will definitely see a line!!

All my fingers are crossed for you for Monday!!!

Xoxoxo

#97 Mara6

Posted 09 November 2018 - 03:05 PM

Yes a 3 pack! You need to see those 2 lines.  

I don't know much about progesterone but borderline isn't low, it could be normal - high by Monday xxxxx

#98 MsHopeful18

Posted 09 November 2018 - 03:11 PM

Thanks so, so much ladies for the support, will go get some FRER! I am trying to think positive that for the first time, at least something has stuck, so that's an improvement.

I hope this thread gets bombarded with positive news from everyone on Monday re: blood tests/scans/embryo updates :)

#99 ckmelb

Posted 09 November 2018 - 04:46 PM

Oh hopeful I am so hopeful for you. So I did quite a bit of research on HCG and HPT last month when I had a lot of positive tests then nothing. And what I learnt is that HCG in your urine lags HCG in your blood by 2-3 days. So if you are 61 today via bloods the internet cheapie is actually picking up your HCG level from a few days ago. Also you need to use first morning urine to get more concentrated urine which is another factor.

Having said that like the others have said it's the direction that matters so crossing everything for your Monday levels to have doubled xx

#100 Theia

Posted 09 November 2018 - 05:22 PM

Congrats Jelly, 12 is a great number, hope you've been having a nice rest and recovery today.

That is wonderful news MsHopeful! Sorry the progesterone levels are causing you stress, but you are in with a chance so fingers crossed all is looking good next BT. ICs are notoriously crappy, definitely switch to a frer. I really hope this it for you.

Apologies to everyone else for lack of personals but I am still following along and wishing you all the best.

AFM, my next scan is monday and I'm looking at EPU mid next week.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.