Due in July 2019 Chat #1

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#76 Dellyc83

Posted 11 December 2018 - 06:58 AM

I was able to get a cancellation appointment with my gp today! Very excited as it will make it all real, not only for me but for my partner who I don’t think is really understanding my symptoms (moods) that well 😂 this is my 2nd child but his 1st so it will kick in soon for him I’m sure!
I’m feeling great, am not missing the alcohol and feel soo clear in the head! I am sometimes a little queasy but all good really!
I have a test this Friday with my work Christmas party though! I’m the drinker of the company usually and I actually organised it! Going to have to use my 11yo ds as an excuse I think!!! I’m going to say I have to pick him up from his school disco! Not entirely a lie, it is on, but he’s staying at my parents! No one needs to know that!!

#77 GranMultigravida

Posted 11 December 2018 - 10:43 AM

Please check your messages. If I missed you just message me and I will send you the message. My profile pic for those that have checked is me and hubby with 6 kids and barn in the background.

Edited by GranMultigravida, 12 December 2018 - 07:50 AM.

#78 Tamika88

Posted 12 December 2018 - 08:27 AM

Hi ladies,

Thought I would join in with group as there isn't one for August as of yet.
I'm estimating my due date is the 14th of August, I'm about 5 weeks along at the moment.
I will be going in early though as it will be a planned caesar.

I had my full blood work done on Monday and had a repeat of HCG levels done this morning as I have a history of MC's. So I am cautiously dipping my feet in hoping for the best.

#79 gissellle

Posted 12 December 2018 - 09:34 AM

Hi ladies,
Unfortunately I won’t be staying...
Started spotting on Monday, went to hospital Monday night, they assured me it’s all normal and booked me a scan for following day.
Tuesday afternoon at what should be 10 weeks had a scan that showed no heartbeat and a tiny jellybean measuring only 5w3d... (even tho dating scan 4 weeks ago showed a heartbeat measuring 6w3d)
I’m currently back at the hospital to discuss my options.
Devastated right now 😭😭😭

#80 SnippySnappyDoggo

Posted 12 December 2018 - 04:05 PM

So sorry to hear your sad news, Gissellle. Be kind to yourself and take it easy. Thinking of you

#81 SnippySnappyDoggo

Posted 12 December 2018 - 04:06 PM

View PostGranMultigravida, on 11 December 2018 - 10:43 AM, said:

Please check your messages. If I missed you just message me and I will send you the message. My profile pic for those that have checked is me and hubby with 6 kids and barn in the background.

Thank you for organising! 😊

#82 Tamika88

Posted 12 December 2018 - 04:08 PM

View Postgissellle, on 12 December 2018 - 09:34 AM, said:

Hi ladies,
Unfortunately I won’t be staying...
Started spotting on Monday, went to hospital Monday night, they assured me it’s all normal and booked me a scan for following day.
Tuesday afternoon at what should be 10 weeks had a scan that showed no heartbeat and a tiny jellybean measuring only 5w3d... (even tho dating scan 4 weeks ago showed a heartbeat measuring 6w3d)
I’m currently back at the hospital to discuss my options.
Devastated right now

No words anyone can express can take the pain or the devastation away just know that everyone is here if you need to talk and to take time out for yourself.
Take care of yourself and take all the time you need.

#83 GranMultigravida

Posted 13 December 2018 - 11:39 PM

I am so sorry gisselle. Please take some time for yourself to recover. And fingers crossed for sticky dust in the future when you are ready.

#84 Stanmore

Posted 02 January 2019 - 02:05 PM

Hi all,

2nd baby, due date is 6 July 2019. I'm considered high risk for gestational diabetes so will have to do GTT very soon. Just the thought of drinking that much sugar makes me sick:(

Edited by Stanmore, 02 January 2019 - 02:06 PM.

#85 GranMultigravida

Posted 05 January 2019 - 06:46 AM

Hi Stanmore and welcome...I’m not a fan of the GTT either. It makes me sick.

#86 Heather-Elizabeth

Posted 05 January 2019 - 10:51 AM

View PostGranMultigravida, on 11 December 2018 - 10:43 AM, said:

Hi, I’ve been out of contact for a couple of weeks over Christmas, but could you add me to the group? I’ll message you on here with my name. Thanks.

#87 Stanmore

Posted 19 January 2019 - 05:45 PM

I am diagnosed with gestational diabetes at 15 weeks. I was really shocked as my BMI is normal, I eat healthy, exercise regularly and had no complication whatsoever with my first pregnancy.
So, got an appointment with the dietician at RPA and got to do blood test on my fingers 4 times/day. The first time it took me 45 mins and 4 fingers to finish due to I am really scared of needle:( I guess my hormone this time is not my friend.
I have tried to choose healthy food, spread the carb and even break up the exercise to 10-15 mins blocks after meals to fight the raising sugar level. It made me really stressed as sometimes my sugar level is within range, sometimes it is just high, not too high but still makes me really nervous. I got 5 more months to go haizzzz...I really dont want to have to have insulin shot as I heard if you cant control your sugar level, doctor will ask you to have insulin shot on a daily basis? THAT REALLY scare the sh** out of me :( :( :( :(

Edited by Stanmore, 19 January 2019 - 06:37 PM.

#88 chloe_belle

Posted 25 June 2019 - 10:05 PM

It may be a bit late in the piece to join, just checking on how everyone is going? I am due July 13. When is everyone else due?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.