Posted 12 December 2018 - 08:06 PM

Double Gold.

#3 Lunafreya

Posted 12 December 2018 - 08:07 PM

Silver

#4 Fresh Start

Posted 12 December 2018 - 08:08 PM

Too late - bronze.

Edited by Fresh Start, 12 December 2018 - 08:09 PM.

#5 lazycritter

Posted 12 December 2018 - 08:10 PM

Double turquoise

#6 JustBeige

Posted 13 December 2018 - 04:52 AM

Paper. :lol:

#7 *Marty*

Posted 13 December 2018 - 07:01 AM

x to mark my spot

#8 Elippo

Posted 13 December 2018 - 08:14 AM

another X to mark the spot

#9 ipsee

Posted 13 December 2018 - 08:35 AM

Does anyone understand why there is talk of charging Trump a soon as he finishes being President?

Surely if that is their system it means any president facing that situation would be trying to make laws to benefit themself for the entire remainder of the presidency.

Also - is Impeach something that can only happen to a sitting president. I thought it just meant Charge a president, but seems more complicated.

#10 *Nasty*Squeekums*

Posted 13 December 2018 - 08:47 AM

Cohen apparently been sentenced to 3 years, here hoping he the first of many cards to fall and land in a dark cell

#11 purplekitty

Posted 13 December 2018 - 08:54 AM

View Postipsee, on 13 December 2018 - 08:35 AM, said:

Does anyone understand why there is talk of charging Trump a soon as he finishes being President?

Surely if that is their system it means any president facing that situation would be trying to make laws to benefit themself for the entire remainder of the presidency.

Also - is Impeach something that can only happen to a sitting president. I thought it just meant Charge a president, but seems more complicated.
The DOJ in a past administration gave the opinion that a sitting President could not be indicted.
Some constitutional legal scholars disagree but it has never been tested.

The checks on the POTUS power depends on Congress and the Senate.
We have seen that convention and ethics have been in play until Trump and the system is flawed.
The GOP have declined to exercise any oversight.

#12 Lunafreya

Posted 13 December 2018 - 09:38 AM

They could always invoke the 25th Amendment. Plus there’s the small hope of impeachment once DRMs control the house in January. Trump needs to look so very toxic that no one would support him. And it’s working, the Republicans are distancing themselves from him.

#13 purplekitty

Posted 13 December 2018 - 10:28 AM

I'm no expert on the process but Impeachment requires a supermajority for the second vote.
The GOP would need to exercise some spine and morality.

#14 ipsee

Posted 13 December 2018 - 11:01 AM

But what would he have to do - blatantly steal from the poor or something? Or be fund out paying for an abortion maybe?

He has already done so many dodgy things that that it has all become normalised and no one seems shocked by anything he does.

#15 purplekitty

Posted 13 December 2018 - 11:11 AM

I think he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and get away with it,as he said.

#16 Peanut

Posted 13 December 2018 - 11:39 AM

Its interesting when you read the responses to Donnie's more recent tweets.  You are hard-pressed to find many of his supporters bothering to post anymore.

#17 purplekitty

Posted 13 December 2018 - 11:42 AM

A lot of Russian trolls have been eliminated.

#18 Lunafreya

Posted 13 December 2018 - 12:35 PM

View Postpurplekitty, on 13 December 2018 - 10:28 AM, said:

I'm no expert on the process but Impeachment requires a supermajority for the second vote.
The GOP would need to exercise some spine and morality.
Or just care about their own interest as Trump’s base deserts the party.

#19 purplekitty

Posted 13 December 2018 - 01:13 PM

View PostLunafreya, on 13 December 2018 - 12:35 PM, said:

Or just care about their own interest as Trump’s base deserts the party.
There will definitely be some of that.
I can't wait to see the order in which they desert the sinking ship.
A few are choosing retirement rather than face the music already.

I still can't believe the united behaviour of supporting such a sociopathic clown.

#20 kadoodle

Posted 13 December 2018 - 06:13 PM

His crazed base will be shooting the country to pieces if he gets impeached. It’ll be horrendous.

#21 Lucrezia Borgia

Posted 13 December 2018 - 06:22 PM

my ipad is being weird so can’t post the tweet - but there is a screenshot of Melania on fox news - with the caption underneath reading “First Lady pushes back against “opportunists” using the Trump name to advance themselves”.

just in case your irony quota is running low for the month...

#22 purplekitty

Posted 13 December 2018 - 08:47 PM

View PostLucrezia Borgia, on 13 December 2018 - 06:22 PM, said:

my ipad is being weird so can’t post the tweet - but there is a screenshot of Melania on fox news - with the caption underneath reading “First Lady pushes back against “opportunists” using the Trump name to advance themselves”.

just in case your irony quota is running low for the month...
The one with the new blonde hair?
It looks fairly awful.

#23 Lucrezia Borgia

Posted 13 December 2018 - 08:49 PM

agree....like Stiflers Mum out of American Pie

#24 purplekitty

Posted 13 December 2018 - 09:56 PM

Newt Gingrich as a possible CoS.
Throwing fuel on a dumpster fire then lobbing in a grenade.

It might be spectacular.

#25 Bam1

Posted 14 December 2018 - 12:06 AM

It’s like Groucho Marx who didnt want the belong to a club that would have him as a member. Anybody who is smart enough (and if the qualification is to be smarter than Trump, its a very low bar) to be Trump’s CoS, is smart enough to say No to being Trump’s CoS

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.