Please use your psychic powers to help me find DHs passport

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#26 Hey what.@

Posted 18 December 2018 - 10:26 PM

Glove compartment of car. Maybe not your car. Perhaps in an upper segment of the glove box.

Or with "recently" certified legal documents.

#27 Nobodyelse

Posted 19 December 2018 - 03:43 AM

Plastic bag? That's how things have accidentally got thrown out in my family.

I hope you find it but if you don't nt, please report it lost to protect yourself from possible identity theft if someone else has found it.

#28 ECsMum

Posted 19 December 2018 - 05:13 AM

The oven?   Well that's were my mother's wallet turned up after they had left the country, thanks to my daughter.

#29 Sancti-claws

Posted 19 December 2018 - 05:19 AM

Ooh good luck - I found my parents in the "ironing" (read "stuff that can't be bothered dealng with right now") room that I sorted for her last holidays.  It was in a travel wallet the boat cruise people gave her among a pile of photos and tourist faff they came home with from their trip - 6 years ago...  I had put it in the "we don't need this crap" pile but luckily did a last go through all the pockets.

Is there an accumulator spot in the house for plastic bags and paperwork?

#30 Illiterati

Posted 19 December 2018 - 06:02 AM

Edited by Illiterati, 24 March 2019 - 03:06 PM.

#31 Once Was A Pom

Posted 19 December 2018 - 06:13 AM

Did he leave it at the bank?

#32 MooGuru

Posted 19 December 2018 - 06:55 AM

I lost mine and found it ages later, it had fallen behind the drawers.  So I put it in the top drawer, as I've opened/closed them it's gotten caught and fallen down behind the back of the drawer. I only found it when the bottom drawer got stuck one day and we pulled it out. Pretty much every important thing we'd been missing was down there.

#33 22Fruitmincepies

Posted 19 December 2018 - 08:30 AM

Plastic bag absolutely under a car seat. He stopped off somewhere else on the way home, and shoved it under the seat for safety. When he got home he brought the other stuff inside and totally forgot about the plastic bag.

#34 laurs

Posted 19 December 2018 - 08:49 AM

My nephew's was found in the carry bag for the beach tent, months after being replaced. Unlikely in this case so I can only suggest retracing steps. Definitely check bins / recycling before next rubbish collection.
Good luck!

#35 unicycle

Posted 19 December 2018 - 09:12 AM

Please tell us you found it! Have you looked where you file your tax paperwork?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.