Seeking Egg Donor - could you help us achieve our dream of a baby?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 HummingbirdBlue

Posted 16 January 2019 - 10:28 AM

Hello! It seems we are at the end of a long road - unless we are lucky enough to find an extraordinary person to be our egg donor.

We are a family of three and have been trying for the last 6 years to have another much-wanted baby. Our young son has also been campaigning for years for another brother or sister! It is sad to never be able to answer if this dream can happen. We would dearly love another child to complete our family.

After my son was born, I did fall pregnant again without help 3 years ago but sadly our baby daughter, Zoe, was stillborn. We learned at this time that I carry an unusual genetic mutation, which does not affect me personally – except in this one way, I have compromised eggs and so this means much reduced fertility and extremely high risk of complex pregnancies. My son was also born prematurely and we spent a long time in hospital before he came home.

Since my baby daughters death, I have completed three unsuccessful rounds of IVF. As such, we’ve been advised that an egg donor at this point is really our only chance. If you have it in your heart to help us – we would love to talk to you.

We are hopeful for a kind and generous donor angel under 35 years of age, who is willing to help us with this great gift of love and life.

We live near the coast and enjoy spending time outdoors, swimming, surfing etc. also camping trip holidays and just time together as a family. We would love to broaden the circle of our family with another child who could enjoy these experiences and grow into their own interests and talents. We would plan to tell the child from a young age that they are a special child, that we had wanted them so much we asked for help from a special lady to make it possible. We would make it a normal part of their life and we would be sure to do it in an age appropriate way.

Please contact us if you would like to have a  chat – very happy to just to talk to see if we are a good match for you with no pressure. If things were to progress, we will be eternally grateful for your generosity. We warmly wait to hear from you, and of course will reimburse all related travel and medical expenses. Thank you for your interest and time in reading our story.

#2 HummingbirdBlue

Posted 16 January 2019 - 11:03 AM

& we're based in Sydney! ...forgot to put that in. :rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.