**TTC March 2019**

• Please log in to reply
459 replies to this topic

#1 Peebs

Posted 24 February 2019 - 04:37 PM

Hi Ladies! Thought I would open the March thread for those ready to move over to next month :)

15th cycle TTC #1 for us.  Primary unexplained infertility.  We have 2 more cycles (including this one) before we move to IVF in April so really hoping for a BFP this month!  CD 4 today so due to O around the 5th or 6th of March.

We are also getting married on the 10th March so that will be a nice distraction this cycle.  I had a Psychic tell me early last year that I would be UTD when we got married so we'll see if she was right lol

Good luck to all you lovely ladies this month and hoping we get lots of BFPs!

#2 #YKG

Posted 24 February 2019 - 05:25 PM

3rd cycle for me, I know it doesn’t seem long, but with the issues at play, may take a long time.

Hoping get some sort of result this month

#3 Caribou

Posted 24 February 2019 - 05:34 PM

2nd cycle for me. And bronze! :p (Does anyone still do this anymore?)

Hoping many get BFP this month!

#4 JomoMum

Posted 24 February 2019 - 05:39 PM

Wow Peebs that is exciting for March!!!

Haha Caribou I’m never in here early enough to claim one, but go for it!

Second cycle here off the OCP. We’re working with one ovary post oopherectomy and then chemo 14 months ago. Had a textbook cycle 1 so fingers crossed for this month. FF has me O’ing on the 2nd but that is anyone’s guess!

I have my fingers crossed for everyone this month xx

#5 pupperino

Posted 24 February 2019 - 06:37 PM

Good luck March testers xx

#6 Ttc123

Posted 24 February 2019 - 06:42 PM

Back again for another month. Should ovulate around the 4th. Af due the 18th. Will try to hold out and not test until atleast the 15th.
Good luck to everyone this month!

#7 Claire__

Posted 25 February 2019 - 08:15 AM

Joining in here. Currently 11 days since my solid smiley.
Holding off testing , basically not wanting to decipher a faint line. Trying to hold off until wed. I just wee as soon as I’m awake as to not wait for my mind to play on it too much. They do say until your period is late that you need FMU and the after you’re late then you can test anytime.
I’m currenlty CD32, but not sure when AF is due as I’m coming off a previous m/c on 25/1. I’ll be late if I’m 15dpo I assume based on Luteal Phase averages...

#8 Claire__

Posted 25 February 2019 - 08:16 AM

Peony - when are you going to test?

#9 BeachesBaby

Posted 25 February 2019 - 08:33 AM

Peens - that’s exciting about your wedding and moving closer to ivf plans if you need them! Really dumb question but what does utd stand for?? I keep seeing it and thought I knew all the baby related acronyms but not this one!

#10 Disydo2018

Posted 25 February 2019 - 08:48 AM

I think it’s up the duff! That’s a guess though

#11 Peebs

Posted 25 February 2019 - 09:13 AM

Haha thanks Beaches, yep it means up the duff :D

#12 BossBaby's Mum

Posted 25 February 2019 - 10:09 AM

Distractions are good! I'm on CD 32 and by OPKs I should be Oing today, so I needed some distractions myself so I don't go crazy over thinking it!! My bank account doesn't like it lol... Buying stuff from overseas where you need to wait for it is a good distraction! :p

#13 Caribou

Posted 25 February 2019 - 10:13 AM

Only 5 more days until AF. You can tell I’m so excited. Keen to get onto the next cycle so we can catch that egg and sperm! And only 19 more days until myFS appointment.

#14 *Peony*

Posted 25 February 2019 - 10:24 AM

Hello everyone! Joining you for my 4th cycle! Well nearly, just waiting for AF to finish.

You must have missed it Claire. AF arrived so no need to test. I think it’s so good that you are waiting to test. Hoping you get a BFP! It will be a long wait for me before I find out

#15 BossBaby's Mum

Posted 25 February 2019 - 10:56 AM

Got another smiley face today :annoyed:
Using the pink cap ones.... Another positive... Just like last month :/ it's confusing!!!
I hope it stops today!!

#16 BeachesBaby

Posted 25 February 2019 - 11:38 AM

Thanks for explaining the acronym for me - as an American this phrase is completely new to me, and sounds quite rude lol, so I’m not sure what I would have done if I heard it in person!! (To be clear I have no idea what duff means in this context and my imagination is coming up with only hilarious options) You learn something new every day I guess :)

#17 Peebs

Posted 25 February 2019 - 11:47 AM

Hahaha too funny Beaches! Yeah I believe it's Australian slang...no idea what duff means either I just know UTD means pregnant lol

#18 Disydo2018

Posted 25 February 2019 - 12:42 PM

Yup, Australian slang. One of the bestselling Australian pregnancy books is called Up the Duff :-)

#19 First30

Posted 25 February 2019 - 12:48 PM

I'm a very new member and this looks like just the group I'm after. My DH and I decided this year there was only one thing missing from our hearts and decided we would TTC. I OV'd on the 14th of Feb, contraception for years has been following natural cycle so I was pretty certain on the 14th took a test and got my smiley face. This will be my first baby so I'm very nervous. Since O date I've felt weird feeling in my lover stomach dull cramps, weird popping feeling every now and then, tender boobs and feeling extreamly tired. I'm not convinced its not PMS as AF is due today. I've never had those feeling after O date but maybe I've convinced myself of things. Will test in a few days if AF hasn't arrived. I'm excited, nervous and very emotional .

I'm also no expecting to get a positive first try.

#20 Caribou

Posted 25 February 2019 - 12:57 PM

Hello first30! Welcome to the group. In your shoes I’d have tested now!

#21 BossBaby's Mum

Posted 25 February 2019 - 01:01 PM

Welcome First30!
I agree with Caribou, I would test as well! :)

#22 Peebs

Posted 25 February 2019 - 01:28 PM

Welcome First30! Good luck with your testing :)

#23 First30

Posted 25 February 2019 - 01:32 PM

Thanks for the welcome I'll test tomorrow and see what comes back . I actually felt slightly sick around 11am today out of nowhere so I'm not sure if I have more symptoms showing or if I'm talking myself into it. Tomorrow will soon give me and idea of where I'm at. Wishing everyone else well.

#24 Bumbleflop

Posted 25 February 2019 - 03:26 PM

Hello again ladies :)

Cycle # 28..29..?? Somewhere around there!

This is our first month trying post laparoscopy and I’ll be jumping my hubby at every chance I get. I’ll even call in sick at work if I’m on night shift during ovulation cause I am so done with this! This is going to be our month dammit lol

Fingers crossed to everyone :)

#25 Disydo2018

Posted 25 February 2019 - 03:47 PM

Best of luck bumbleflop!!

I'm going into month 7 TTC#1. We had our first BFP last month but sadly it ended in an early miscarriage. That was about 3 weeks ago and I'm still waiting for my body to wake up and O again. Really hoping something happens by the end of this week. This is almost definitely going to be our last cycle trying naturally before moving to IVF. So let's bring on this month's O!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.