Ready Set Go Girls #282

• Please log in to reply
789 replies to this topic

#1 ~Mintie~

Posted 27 February 2019 - 08:04 PM

New thread time ladies. Here's the link to your old thread.

Cheers,
~Mintie~

#2 mella32

Posted 27 February 2019 - 11:10 PM

Happy New Thread :)

CK those are great numbers! Congratulations! Very happy for you xx

Oh MrsP, I’m so so sorry to hear about your hard time! Sending lots of love to you and DH. Glad to hear DH is on the mend and hoping you’re okay too! Hoping things work out with the transfer, sounds a little like fate to me, fingers crossed for you xx

Dreamweaver, Good luck and positive vibes for your beta!

FingersCrossed, It does seem like everyone is pregnant everywhere you go in every aspect of life when you’re TTC.. sending lots of happy sparkly vibes your way x

Bunnytum, yay for your healthy little embryo!

Jelly, Congrats on transfer! Now the fun begins, the 2ww wait that feels like forever in my books. I don’t have the best advice to a calm approach, I’m a crazy googling, symptom searcher during the 2ww unfortunately! Don’t do that if you can ha! Find a great Netflix series and spoil yourself over the next 2 weeks! As for the blood test, it must just be clinic specific. My clinics protocol is a blood test 12-14 day Post transfer if no AF.. good luck sending positive embryo sticking vibes xx

How is everyone else? I hope you’re having a good week.

#3 FingersCrossed123

Posted 28 February 2019 - 06:30 AM

Hi everyone
It's a BFN :(
Xxx

#4 Mara6

Posted 28 February 2019 - 08:06 AM

Oh Fingerscrossed I'm sorry. Look after yourself.  Take the time to become strong again xxx

#5 ckmelb

Posted 28 February 2019 - 12:06 PM

I am so sorry fingers crossed. Have a nice treat today

Dreamweaver any news?? Have been thinking of you all day

My HCG doubled to 1,025. I am booked in for a scan 13th March so a different wait begins.  I hope you ladies don't mind if I stick around until then

xx

#6 dreamweaver80

Posted 28 February 2019 - 02:50 PM

Hi all,

After an absolutely nerve-wracking day (not 1 but 2 faulty home pregnancy tests and clinic's phone lines being down) ,  I am officially pregnant. :yes: :BFP:

HCG is 450 and progesterone 56

3 days ago I would have bet the house that we were out this time as I felt completely normal.  The very next day (2 days ago)  I started noticing a few 'different' things happening with my body and then I think I sort of knew but couldn't let myself get hopeful. What a rollercoaster of emotions!

I know I'm far from out of the woods yet but today feels amazing.

Thank you to all who have been giving me baby dust, well wishes and just generally being kind. I'd like to think your support helped make this so.

Erin xxx

#7 ckmelb

Posted 28 February 2019 - 02:54 PM

Omg that is great news Dreamweaver!! So happy for you. What a stress it must have been waiting today with the delay. And boo to stupid home pregnancy tests. That's why they tell us not to poas I guess...

#8 dreamweaver80

Posted 28 February 2019 - 02:59 PM

Oops I made the last post without editing to respond to everyone... I had posted in our old group and didn't know why it was locked and then took me awhile to find you again. If it wasn't glaringly obvious before, I'm very new to this!

Fingerscrossed I'm so sorry for your sad news and sending you a big hug. I wish I could do more to help xx

CK- Hooray for doubling. Yes,anxious weeks waiting for the scan, then there's waiting for that magical 12/13 week mark where you kind of finally feel safe. You're off to a great start though. Oh and thank you for thinking of me, how sweet x

I would love to stick around also to give encouragement and see how the rest of you get on. Rooting for every one of you!!

#9 FingersCrossed123

Posted 28 February 2019 - 03:00 PM

Ck - woo hoo! some great numbers ! only 2 weeks til the scan - yay. Please stick around and keep us updated.

Dreamweaver - congrats! some great numbers also.

AFM - I called the FS to make an appointment for April, ahead of potentially doing IVF #2 in May. Seems that they didn't receive the letter from the OB about the MC, so we had a confusing conversation about what I was booking an appointment for, and had to explain, which was a bit sad. anyway that is booked in now and I guess we have some kind of plan.

#10 mella32

Posted 28 February 2019 - 03:01 PM

Oh my gosh Dreamweaver! Congratulations! I’m so happy for you... xx

Ck, amazing news! Congrats x

FingersCrossed, I’m so sorry! Sending you lots of virtual hugs xx

#11 Mara6

Posted 28 February 2019 - 05:13 PM

Oh boy. Goosebumps ladies!

Dreamweaver, congratulations! Woohoo. Oh how full on to just want the answer and have all those things happen! Well done and take it easy now :) xx

Ck that is fantastic.  I'm so happy for you to be graduating from this board after all this time but i will miss you when you do go. Well hopefully we'll all be graduating soon and we can catch up in other posts :) xx

Fingerscrossed that is great you have a plan and it's not too far away. Annoying that they weren't up to speed and you had to go through it again but good you are booked in now. xxx

I called my clinic today also, I had some blood, not a lot but after a morning boating and swimming so not sure how much really.  This is day 7 of stims with no scan until Monday, day 11? Which is meant to be the last day. I didn't expect any bleeding now at all so freaked out a bit.  I had to leave a message for the nurses and so far they haven't called back.  I suggested i could have a scan here... if there's still blood tomorrow and i haven't heard back from the clinic I might just go to the GP and ask for a scan myself.  Hopefully I'm worrying over nothing. I am a total over thinker.

Congrats to all you ladies,  I'm so happy for you xxx

#12 mella32

Posted 01 March 2019 - 04:09 PM

How did you go Mara? Hope all is well x

#13 Mara6

Posted 01 March 2019 - 05:09 PM

Hey Mella, thanks for checking on me. The nurse called back this morning and said all good.  There's not much blood, barely spotting really but still happening, along with cramps and lower back ache like AF. That didn't happen last time so made me a bit nervous. Nurse said it is quite common and should be fine. I am on the E2 pessaries which i didn't have last time, she said they make the vaginal wall quite thin so easy to have a little scratch or something. Really looking forward to the scan on monday to see what's happening in there! Also just heard from my friend who is traveling down next week, she's coming a day early to be able to pick me up from day theatre which is great news.

How are you doing Mella? I hope everything is going well and you're not stressing/googling too much :) Your scan day will be here in no time xx

Jelly how are you going? xx

Hope everyone else is doing well too.

#14 Jelly11

Posted 01 March 2019 - 07:14 PM

Mella - I'm trying to avoid the google rabbit hole but am struggling! 3 days down, still yet to decide when to start testing. Will wait at least a week. Maybe 10 days if I can be strong 😄

Fingers crossed - sorry for the BFN and that you had to endure that phonecall. Hopefully you won't end up needing the appointment/IVF but at least you have a plan going ahead just in case. Best of luck for the next months.

Ck and Dreamweaver - congrats to both of you and send some of that baby dust my way!

Mara - I'm sure that would have been stressful, especially when you're doing an extended protocol. I hope you didn't have to stress too long before hearing from the nurses. Good luck for Monday!

AFM - just trying to find a good balance between keeping busy for distraction and having some rest time. Also trying not to let work stress me too much which is easier said than done. I have to say I have so much admiration for you ladies who have gone through the 2ww time and again, and I'm only 3 days into my first one!

Happy weekend everyone!

#15 dreamweaver80

Posted 02 March 2019 - 09:47 AM

ckmelb, on 28 February 2019 - 02:54 PM, said:

Omg that is great news Dreamweaver!! So happy for you. What a stress it must have been waiting today with the delay. And boo to stupid home pregnancy tests. That's why they tell us not to poas I guess...

Seriously! I never poas until/unless I get a positive result with the beta. May sound silly but it's nice to have a physical manifestation of the good news- I still have the pregnancy test from my son nearly two years later.
Hopefully I'll never go through this again but if I do, I will never ever do a HPT before the BT. What an enormous headwrecker. The whole box of tests (3) ended up being faulty,hubby made me go out and buy a different brand. That one worked :)

#16 Jelly11

Posted 02 March 2019 - 09:55 AM

Considering my clinic only does the BT if you get a positive urine test, you'd wanna hope the ones they use are accurate!

Edited by Jelly11, 02 March 2019 - 09:55 AM.

#17 dreamweaver80

Posted 02 March 2019 - 10:06 AM

Mara- how scary! God you wouldn't want to see blood during this time but sounds like the clinic knows what they're doing. At least you can be comforted in the fact that they won't go ahead if everything's not ideal. Hoping nothing gets in your way for the rest of the cycle!

Jelly- I wish I could speed up time for you- the wait is really a killer. I've done it 4 times now and it does not get any easier. I also have a pretty full on job and I remember for my last one I was smack in the middle of implementing an entire new system for my department in my 2ww. The stress was unreal and I really thought it wasn't going to work (it did) This time, I spent every single day at home resting and that also worked. There's no right or wrong way to do the 2ww, despite what old mate Google wants to tell you!

CK and Mella- looking forward to hearing the results of your scans.

Thanks everyone else for the congrats and well wishes. You are all so lovely xx

#18 Jelly11

Posted 02 March 2019 - 02:04 PM

So I thought while I was in town I would get organised and pick up some HPTs so they would be there ready whenever I decide to test. Now I'm thinking I made a mistake coz I can already feel them in the cupboard taunting me and it's gonna be a lot harder to hold out!

#19 Mara6

Posted 02 March 2019 - 03:12 PM

Haha Jelly oh dear. I'm going to be exactly the same (providing i get there). I already have a drawer full from my last few trips south.
Did you have any support meds that would give a false positive? Can you set yourself a date to not test before? I'm saying this but i honestly don't know what I'll do when i get there. If you're working Mon - Fri, would next Saturday morning (which i know is years away) be a good time?
Ahhhh so exciting. Do you have the dates that a positive hcg would start to show up? I think it was this site someone used to post that on, for a 5dt when embie would embed etc?
Good luck Jelly for whenever you do it,  i have everything crossed for you! xx

#20 dreamweaver80

Posted 02 March 2019 - 03:32 PM

Too early Jelly!

I wouldn't think you'd have to wait two whole weeks though. Are you on any medication? I know Pregnyl injections are actually HCG injections so they will definitely show a positive result. I don't think there's any hard lines when that's out of your system either, unfortunately. God, it's all just so torturous isn't it?!

#21 Jelly11

Posted 02 March 2019 - 03:39 PM

I haven't had any meds since January so no chance of interference there. I'm trying to hold out until Wednesday which would be 8dp5dt and possibly day before AF due (at least that's 14dpo, not sure exactly when I'm due as EPU shortened last cycle and FS said to expect slightly longer this time.)

#22 Mara6

Posted 02 March 2019 - 04:36 PM

Wednesday sounds pretty good, late enough for a positive but still time for one to come if not there yet?
Only 4 more sleeps, you can do it x

#23 MrsP2014

Posted 02 March 2019 - 11:10 PM

CK -  :excite: :excite: :excite: so awesome.

dreamweaver- :excite: :excite: :excite:

hopefully the BFP train continues in here. about time we  had a truck load of positives!

#24 Mara6

Posted 03 March 2019 - 01:04 PM

Off again to the big smoke with my bag full of drugs.  BT in the morning and scan at midday. The spotting is still happening but very minor. I think it's because I would be due for AF about now, the same thing happened while i was taking the pill.
Hopefully all goes well tomorrow then EPU on Wednesday.  🤞

Happy Sunday everyone xx

#25 ckmelb

Posted 03 March 2019 - 02:07 PM

Mara all the best for your trip! Glad to hear the bleeding has subsided now

Jelly it's so hard to wait isn't it? I really struggle so this time around I bought the tests the night before I wanted to test. It may help to hide the tests away from the bathroom so you aren't tempted when you wake up and to for a wee. But Wednesday sounds like a good day to start

Hope everyone else is having a great weekend. There is a heatwave in Melbourne so I am hiding out indoors

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 1 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.