Due in Nov 2019 chat #1

• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#1 Sandra

Posted 08 March 2019 - 09:08 AM

Welcome to your own little section ladies and a HUGE congratulations.

:BFP: :BFP: :babyboy: :babygirl: :babyboy: :babygirl: :BFP: :BFP:  

Enjoy this wonderful journey and I wish you all a wonderful birth.

Please make sure you read this forums rules in particular Facebook, this group is a safe place and inclusive of anyone due in this month.

If you need any help just let me know.

#2 Claire__

Posted 08 March 2019 - 10:07 AM

Yay it’s open!

I’m expecting #2 November 7th. Currently 5+1.

6months TTC , 2 early losses. Hoping this one sticks around. Already looking more positive so I’m feeling good!  Looking forward to meeting expectant Mums to be !!

#3 ~JLT~

Posted 08 March 2019 - 01:13 PM

Hi Claire, We are also expecting a Nov bub. Im 6 weeks today. Baby number 3 for us and a massive surprise! Our girls are 4 and 7 and my baby days were well and truly over but it seems someone else had other plans. Sorry to hear about your losses. Hopefully this bubba is here to stay!

#4 Claire__

Posted 08 March 2019 - 02:14 PM

JLT- that’s a wonderful surprise! Congratulations on #3, how awesome.
I think this one will be sticky, my HCG numbers were so so low on the last two and this one was conceived naturally after my first appointment with FS! I am on progesterone pessaries ‘just in case’. My HCG numbers are already very high and doubling every 1.7 days, on Wednesday they were 2502 at 4+6. So I have my last BT tomorrow morning and my dating scan on the 22/3.

Are you having a scan soon?

How were your other pregnancy’s? Any issues or smooth sailing?

#5 ~JLT~

Posted 08 March 2019 - 02:46 PM

Thanks!
Oh that’s great! Sounds super positive! I have everything crossed for you!
No I won’t bother with a scan before 12 weeks. I’m confident with my dates so don’t see the need. I didn’t have one until 12 weeks with my girls either. Other pregnancies where smooth sailing, no issues at all. I’m very lucky I know!

#6 Claire__

Posted 08 March 2019 - 03:00 PM

That’s great! I actually had pre-labour contractions at 27 weeks but luckily held out until 38+3 for my c/s for my DS.

I’m pretty impatient anyway and am dying to see something in my belly on the screen! Mainly due to the early losses and I want a good boost of confidence, then I’ll be fine! Haha. The F/S is requesting it anyway rather than last time I had the option to not have it done.

Have you been on a DIG before?

Edited by Claire__, 08 March 2019 - 03:01 PM.

#7 BeachesBaby

Posted 08 March 2019 - 03:01 PM

Hi ladies, Claire was kind enough to let me know of the group opening, so here I am! After 14 months ttc #1, 4 of them with ovulation monitoring by bloods, and 6 others with letrozole, we got a bfp our first round of ivf with a fresh transfer.

I’m still a bit in shock, and not quite ready to believe this is happening to me, as pregnancy has seemed like this amazing thing that only other people got to experience. We have our viability/dating scan on the 18th, and I think I’ll feel a lot better after that because then at least I’ll know if there’s a little bub in there, and will hopefully feel it’s a bit more real.

Based off of dates we’d be due Nov 1, looking forward to more joining the group!

#8 ~JLT~

Posted 08 March 2019 - 03:07 PM

Yes I was in DIG with both my other pregnancies. I’m still friends with some of those girls today!

Oh gosh! How stressful!
Yeah I totally understand! 12weeks does seem like forever and with your history I totally get it!
My girls where born at 40+2 and 41weeks. First one was 4.2kgs and second was 3.8kgs. Be interesting to see how big this one is. I’m obviouly older (I’ll be 36 this year) and unfortunately heavier than I was my last 2 pregnancies 😬 hopefully I don’t put on too much weight. I had actually started a diet (I need to lose about 10kgs) just before I did a test lol. I’m watching what I eat now but I’m not dieting at such.

Edited by ~JLT~, 08 March 2019 - 03:09 PM.

#9 ~JLT~

Posted 08 March 2019 - 03:11 PM

Hi Beachesbaby! Welcome! We are due date buddies although I’m sure I’ll go over again lol. Congrats on such a special bubba! How amazing for you! First transfer too must be amazing! I look forward to sharing this journey with you!

#10 Claire__

Posted 08 March 2019 - 05:09 PM

I’m 34 this year so not far behind you. :) I’ll be having another elective c/s. The alternative absolutely freaks me out so my is a total anxiety issue for my reasons.

I’m still connected with my last DIG too :) they are such a wealth of support for first time mums, mums who have completely forgotten what’s its like, online company when we are up multiple times during the night feeding and also during those first few weeks months and years.

I hope I can offer some advice now it’s my second time around and also get advice on all the things I’ve forgotten even if it was only two year ago!

Welcome Beaches x

Edited by Claire__, 08 March 2019 - 05:10 PM.

#11 TK004

Posted 08 March 2019 - 06:02 PM

Hi ladies,
So excited to have the November group open. We are expecting baby #2 November 8th.

#12 Claire__

Posted 08 March 2019 - 06:24 PM

Welcome TK004, great to have a few ladies pop in here already! Looking forward to sharing this journey with you all :)

#13 ckmelb

Posted 08 March 2019 - 07:14 PM

Hi ladies, I am a bit nervous and excited to be joining you all in the November DIG (thanks for letting me know it had opened Claire)

I am due Nov 4 and heading for my first scan next Wednesday. I am single and used donor sperm and this was my second transfer after about 10 odd cycles of IVF and a few more of IUI. To be honest I still feel like I am in an IVF cycle so it hasn't quite sunk in yet that I am actually pregnant. I am hoping the scan helps make it feel more real

I've been having a little nap after work most days but not much else to report

Excited for all of us :)

#14 Claire__

Posted 08 March 2019 - 08:05 PM

Ckmelb - how exciting getting your scan soon! I would have been as far along with my first(6+3) for my first scan. You should see a HB.
Such a huge journey for you to get to this point, wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy x

Edited by Claire__, 08 March 2019 - 08:08 PM.

#15 DK3000

Posted 08 March 2019 - 08:41 PM

Hi everyone, I’ve been waiting over a week for this thread to open:)

I’m 5+6 today, with baby 2 for me, I have a 4yo girl.  I had an early loss in jan after trying 5 months, then seem to have fallen again straight away the next cycle. Due date so far is 4/11.  Feeling a lot more nervous this time.

Nice to meet everyone!:)

#16 Claire__

Posted 08 March 2019 - 10:17 PM

Dk3000- welcome! I’d been waiting a while for it to open too!

I’m with you about being more nervous , probably knowing the path ahead and less naive as I was with my first. But I just keep reminding myself that our bodies are made to do this 💪🏻 I’m so excited to add another addition to the family too... can’t wait for those newborn cuddles 😍

Edited by Claire__, 08 March 2019 - 10:19 PM.

#17 ~JLT~

Posted 08 March 2019 - 11:06 PM

Hi TK004, ckmelbs, DK3000. Welcome. I was waiting too so I msgd Sandra and asked for it to be open lol.

Wow ckmelb! I can’t imagine the emotions. Good luck for your scan.

Claire, ignorance is totally bliss first time around. When I did the test and told My other half I was pregnant he was all like, this is good, this is exciting (while I was a blubbering mess mind you) and then I looked at him and said yeah “but you don’t need to give birth to it” haha

I’m looking forward to sharing this journey with you all.  I’m sure there’s so many baby things that are new since I had my youngest so I might be picking your brains lol

#18 KKGirl

Posted 09 March 2019 - 05:02 AM

hello ladies! thanks for letting me know it had opened Claire!

congrats to us all!

We are a little over 5 weeks along and due around November 6 at this stage. Will be having a dating/viability scan on 22/3 so another 2 long weeks to wait.

we had a mc in Nov 2017 at 10 weeks and have basically been ttc on and off since then. It hasnt really sunk in yet and i'll only feel a little better once we see a heartbeat and something on the screen I think.

currently have a beautiful DD who will be 3 in July and can't wait for her to be a big sister.

Hope everyone is feeling well and can't wait to hear all the scan updates :)

#19 Jelly11

Posted 09 March 2019 - 07:03 AM

Hi ladies, wow it's busy in here already! I'm joining tentatively as it is very early days for me, I'm 4 weeks 2 days today and just had my blood test confirmation yesterday but numbers were strong so hoping that's a good sign! This will be number 1 for me and conceived after my first IVF transfer. I have my viability scan on the 26th and I think if I've worked it out correctly I'll be due Nov 14th.

#20 Claire__

Posted 09 March 2019 - 08:40 AM

Welcome Jelly and KKgirl!

DK3000 - we are the same in situation, trying for 5months and this pregnancy is off an early loss in January too. I’m getting less nervous as the days pass though and my numbers are so high compared I’m hopeful this one will be fine x

KKgirl- we are also having a scan on the 22! I had my solid smiley on the 14th but I’m thinking O was the 15th based on my temperature. I wonder how accurate it will be, should be 7 or 7+1.

Jelly: congrats on first successful IVF transfer, that’s great!

AFM: symptom wise I’m just tired and bloated. Maybe my nipples are a tiny bit sore but only if I touch them. Completely different to my first time round where my boobs killed! Maybe that’s still to come. I had morning sickness(in the afternoons) from 6-9,11–16 weeks so I’m getting a little nervous it’s not too far away. It’s like I kind of forgot what it’s like but I know as soon as it shows up all the memories will come flooding back.
I’m hoping as this pregnancy already feels different that the sickness will be mild.

#21 Jelly11

Posted 09 March 2019 - 09:42 AM

Claire - bloating has been one of my main symptoms too. Last night I thought I already looked a few months pregnant because of it! I'm dreading morning sickness while working full time, I really don't know how I'll cope. Fingers crossed I'm one of the lucky ones that don't have to deal with it. I remember my mum talking about not being able to leave the house without a bucket though so if it's genetic, I'm screwed!

#22 Claire__

Posted 09 March 2019 - 10:26 AM

Jelly: I really hope for your sake that you don’t have to go through it, luckily there is medication you can take to help it which has had more testing and safe for pregnancy than when your mum has you . I never really spewed, maybe once at 7 weeks an once at 20weeks, mine was an afternoon lingering nausea that hung around until I went to bed for the night, this time around I won’t have the luxury of doing nothing as I have a 21month! Eek

Just sitting at the F/S waiting to have my last(hopefully) blood test to see my progesterone and HCG. On Wed it was 98 and 2502(HCG). Not really sure how long I have to take the progesterone as we don’t actually know if I have any issues with my levels.... they dropped from 68 to 57 and was told to go on them precautionally so never found out if naturally they would have been ok anyway as I understand that those numbers arent low on their own.. TMI they make a horrible mess of knickers throughout the day so I’ll be glad to not use liners anymore!

Edited to add: I have another 2 weeks of blood tests and have to take progesterone until 12 weeks and weaned from 10 weeks *sigh*

Edited by Claire__, 09 March 2019 - 11:31 AM.

#23 KKGirl

Posted 09 March 2019 - 03:24 PM

Haha Claire we also got our solid smiley on 14 and I think I ovulated on 15th as well. LMP was Jan 26 so im 6 weeks according to that bit probably adjusted to 5. Will just wait for dating scan and go from there.

I'm really bloated with sore nipples too, no morning sickness but I got none with DD either so hopefully will be the same this time around. I am a constipated tho and am up 3kg so just want to get rid of that so I feel better overall.

I can't wait for the scan because I remember with DD I really didn't feel pregnant until around 22 weeks when I finally felt proper kicks.  because I had no major symptoms and an anterior placenta I didn't feel much until she was bug and strong enough to kick through it haha.

#24 Claire__

Posted 09 March 2019 - 03:48 PM

I’ve heard that about the position of placenta, I had kicks at 14 weeks only due to it being at the back! I’m so jealous of your lack of sickness last time. I really wish by some odd chance it’s like that for me this time... doubtful though. I really am feeling tired though!

#25 KKGirl

Posted 09 March 2019 - 04:55 PM

ooh yes, I feel like i could fall asleep at the drop of a hat during the day. but then am struggling to sleep at night. I kinda wished i had the morning sickness last time because I was looking forward to the losing weight that went along with it haha. the bad thing about no morning sickness is you basically don't feel pregnant and don't really know if things are going well or not. ..i feel like after the mc I'm just a bag of nerves now so I will just look forward to each scan every time I see the OB haha

Edited by KKGirl, 09 March 2019 - 04:55 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.