Epi pen holders for around the waist

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 new beginning

Posted 13 April 2019 - 02:15 PM

Hi,

My 11 year old has just purchased a new bike and has been going on bike rides with his friends. I know he won’t be eating but it still scares me that something may happen. We have a pouch that goes around his waist but it is really really bulky. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction with what their children use . He has an asthma puffer as well but I’m happy for that to go in his pocket. We are after something sleek and slimline that would fit an 11 year old child .
Thank you 😊

#2 Silly Old Elf

Posted 13 April 2019 - 02:18 PM

How about something like this?  https://www.rebelspo...cB&gclsrc=aw.ds
They come in many different colours.

#3 TND

Posted 13 April 2019 - 02:25 PM

I was going to suggest a running belt like above.

My son wears his backpack when he heads out with mates with epi pen In it

#4 new beginning

Posted 13 April 2019 - 04:51 PM

Thanks - the one from Rebel is something like I had in mind. 🙂

#5 torito

Posted 13 April 2019 - 07:12 PM

My son takes a backpack with him whenever he goes on a playdate, hike, scouts etc with a water bottle and EpiPen.
https://www.kathmand...ackpack-v2.html

#6 Froggilicious

Posted 13 April 2019 - 07:28 PM

Have you seen a flip belt? https://flipbeltaustralia.com

#7 Demera

Posted 13 April 2019 - 07:44 PM

I use a Lorna Jane swift running belt for horse riding to hold my phone.  It sits on my lower back just below the waist and doesn't move while riding. Something similar to that might do the job and stay out of the way.

Edited by Demera, 13 April 2019 - 07:45 PM.

#8 Poughkeepsie

Posted 13 April 2019 - 08:03 PM

We use SPIbelts. They’re awesome for Epipens/puffers and even for non-medication things too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.