Due in Dec chat #1

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#1 Sandra

Posted 15 April 2019 - 08:07 AM

Welcome to your own little section ladies and a HUGE congratulations.

:BFP: :BFP: :babyboy: :babygirl: :babyboy: :babygirl: :BFP: :BFP:  

Enjoy this wonderful journey and I wish you all a wonderful birth.

Please make sure you read this forums rules in particular Facebook, this group is a safe place and inclusive of anyone due in this month.

If you need any help just let me know.

#2 MissTR

Posted 15 April 2019 - 12:46 PM

Yay I'm so glad this dig group has opened up, I found my last one so helpful.

Got my bfp last week, had blood test to confirm and the hcg is looking great so we're optimistic about a sticky one.  This is not 4th pregnancy, we have a 1 year old dd and 2 mcs along the way.  Booked in a dating scan on 10 May, it's still a while away but looking forward to seeing that heartbeat flickering on the screen.

#3 TahleaB

Posted 15 April 2019 - 03:45 PM

Hi!
Currently 4 weeks 5 days, due 18th December with baby #2. Looking forward to the next 9 months.

Scan booked 9th May, time is slow waiting to do something as it feels like I've known forever and can't do anything yet!

#4 MissTR

Posted 15 April 2019 - 04:52 PM

Congrats Tahlea! How long ago did you find out?

I think I'm due 19 december but my cycles have been whacky lately

#5 TokyoGirl

Posted 15 April 2019 - 07:39 PM

Hi ladies! I think I’m due around 4 December but it’s hard to calculate as I also have whacky cycles due to PCOS. Had bloods done last week (results tomorrow) and will probably have a dating scan next week. I’ve got a 2 year old who we had some trouble conceiving so still pretty stunned a week after the bfp that it happened naturally this time!

#6 Phoebeandme

Posted 15 April 2019 - 08:19 PM

Hi ladies. Tentatively joining in. I am 4 weeks +1 after an IVF frozen embryo transfer. This is my second pregnancy - I have a beautiful 10 month old girl. All going well there will be about 18 months between them. I’m due on the 22nd December.

Super excited and nervous at the same time. No symptoms for me yet except maybe tiredness. How is everyone else going?

I had bloods drawn today so will be keen to find out results tomorrow

#7 TahleaB

Posted 16 April 2019 - 11:45 AM

MissTR congrats! Hope all goes well for you x

I unofficially knew I was pregnant at least 2 weeks ago and had a bfp just under that. I know it's not long but feels like forever when can't do much this early or tell anyone!! Haha

Tokyo good luck and congratulations!

Evie congrats! Hope all goes well for you :)
I had nausea quite early on and still continues. I actually have horrible lower back pain which I had for my first, but much earlier this time. I'm excited to see what the next 9 months brings for us all!

#8 Phoebeandme

Posted 16 April 2019 - 08:27 PM

I got my HCG results today - 67. Not as high as I would like, but I know it can be normal for this early on. Keeping fingers crossed and repeating bloods tomorrow

#9 MissTR

Posted 16 April 2019 - 08:30 PM

Congrats Tokyo and evieloiuse! We've done IVF before and I know that 2ww is ridiculously long! I have everything crossed for your frostie sticking and getting great numbers. My little girl just turned 1 so it's 2 under 2 flore is as well, it's a bit of a scary thought.

Symptoms are pretty ok so far, a bit sleepy in the afternoons and the reflux burps have started, so gross 😂

#10 Mackenzie18

Posted 17 April 2019 - 12:16 PM

Hi all and congrats! This is my second pregnancy - my little girl turns 2 in July. It’s been a different experience from my first one as everything seems to be going well so far. I had threatened miscarriage for the whole first trimester with my first. It has been nice having everything go smoothly so far this time - fingers crossed it stays that way. I kind of forgot how hard it is - fatigue and nausea are hitting me hard and I am quite emotional. I found out almost 3 weeks ago and have my dating scan booked in a week’s time.  Due around 6 December going off LMP.

LIke MissTR I found my first DIG really helpful and supportive. Congrats to everyone again - hoping everything goes well for us all.

#11 MissTR

Posted 17 April 2019 - 05:35 PM

Congrats and welcome mackenzie. I'm glad to hear things are going better with this pregnancy sounds like you has a really rough one last time.  

Have your your second beta yet evielouise? I got my results today and doubling fine which is a big relief. The all day nausea started today, as much as it's nice to have symptoms I'm sure I'll be pretty over it in a couple of weeks

#12 waterworld

Posted 17 April 2019 - 08:17 PM

Hi,

I’m Due on 23rd December. Actually got a positive test 4 days before my period was due as I was experiencing morning sickness and yep pregnant! So Xmas baby for me!

Looking forward to getting to know you all over the next 8 months 😊

#13 Phoebeandme

Posted 17 April 2019 - 10:35 PM

Unfortunately my second beta results were only 80 and so a chemical pregnancy for me.

Good luck to all of you ladies and wishing sticky baby dust for all of you xxx

#14 TahleaB

Posted 18 April 2019 - 06:20 AM

Evie so sorry to hear that. I wish you well for the future xx

Congrats Mackenzie and Waterworld! Hope your pregnanvy journey is a healthy one!

I was in agony Tuesday with my back pain (which I thought was just pregnancy related) and started to get fevers. Saw doctor yesterday to find out I actually have an infection :/ I've never experienced an infection like it before but won't ignore back pain again!

Edited by TahleaB, 18 April 2019 - 06:21 AM.

#15 AshloBeans

Posted 18 April 2019 - 07:57 AM

Hello!!
I am nervously joining this group and hoping to have a sticky baby this time!!
Not sure when I’m due have a scan booked 26th April.
Start of this pregnancy has been stressful but my hCG has been doubling so fingers crossed!!
Looking forward to meeting you all and the next 9 months :)

#16 Ragdoll01

Posted 18 April 2019 - 09:33 AM

Hi, I'm very nervous joining this group lol. I've been trying for 3 years and this is my first BFP (thanks ivf) but I've been spotting everyday for nearly a week and a half now, my clinic + ob say it's fine but well hey I'm a nervous wreck!!

I'm 5 + 6 weeks and my estimated due date is on December 13th & have my first scan in 11 days though so that's the thing keeping me going. Good luck to everyone here, may our bubbas stick and may our pregnancies be ever so boring and uneventful.

#17 MissTR

Posted 18 April 2019 - 12:58 PM

Im so sorry to hear that evielouise, please be kind to yourself and I hope you have success soon

#18 MissTR

Posted 18 April 2019 - 01:00 PM

Welcome and congrats ashlo and ragdoll

I spotted flor about the first 3 months with my daughter,  it was very unnerving but totally harmless,  keep the faith ragdoll.

#19 waterworld

Posted 18 April 2019 - 08:11 PM

So sorry to hear that Evielouise 😔

I had a miscarriage in January at 7 weeks, so know how you must be feeling. Please take care of yourself xxoo

#20 Mackenzie18

Posted 18 April 2019 - 11:11 PM

I am also very sorry to hear your news evielouise. I hope you have the support you need.

Ragdoll, I also had bleeding throughout my first trimester with my daughter, some of it more than spotting. It made me extremely anxious and on edge but thankfully I ended up with a full-term healthy baby in the end. Stay positive, hopefully you get some reassurance at your scan.

#21 AshloBeans

Posted 19 April 2019 - 02:29 PM

How stressful Ragdoll, hopefully it all settles and it won’t be too long until your scan.

I had a bit of a scare yesterday -> really heavy bleeding and pain and ended up in ED. Had a scan that showed a sac but no baby yet. They said it’s probably too early but I don’t know how optimistic to feel.  Such a long wait

#22 MissTR

Posted 19 April 2019 - 08:18 PM

Fingers crossed ashlo, we just gotta sit tight for a couple more weeks

#23 Mackenzie18

Posted 20 April 2019 - 06:05 PM

That’s tough ashlo. It’s one of those stressful things that could go either way. My first scan with my daughter showed a sac but no fetus at 6+5 after a heavy bleed. She popped up on the next scan a week later. Hoping you get good news at the next scan 🤞

#24 MissTR

Posted 21 April 2019 - 08:23 PM

We've booked the dating scan on my hubbys birthday and now I'm stessing out what if something goes wrong and there's no baby, what a way to ruin his day

#25 400

Posted 22 April 2019 - 10:50 AM

Hello ladies.

I’m nervously stepping in here because technically AF isn’t even overdue yet!

This will be #2, DS is 10 months old. I’m estimating I’m 4 weeks on the nose but my cycles have been all over the place because I’m still BF and even with clockwork cycles last time, I was still 4 days behind from the start. So by my calculations I should just sneak into December, but it may be a new year baby instead.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.