Confusing chart

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 itsmaz

Posted 21 April 2019 - 09:00 AM

Hi ladies, I’m super confused with this latest chart. So far I’ve ovulated on CD17x2 and CD18 x1

This chart has me ovulating on CD15 but I got a negative/flashing opk in the morning and a positive one in the evening? Then another positive one the next day on CD16. It went back to negative on CD17.

https://drive.google...ew?usp=drivesdk

Does anyone know what might be happening? FF is set to Advanced detector

TIA

#2 IamOzgirl

Posted 21 April 2019 - 09:29 AM

What was you actual temp on day 16?

I suspect it is actually day 18 that is your rise (ie O on day 17)

The rules are 3 days of temps higher than the preceding 6. Which yes that's why you have the cross hairs at CD15.

But that's why I hate automatic detectors. The data still needs to be reviewed by a human.

Do you temp at the exact time every day? The rise on CD16 could be artificial due to late temp taking.

#3 itsmaz

Posted 21 April 2019 - 09:38 AM

36.38 was my temp on CD16. I do a 6am temp which is the time my husband gets up for work. I was doing 4am a few cycles ago but it was stressing me out.

I was thinking the rise today CD18 is my actual first day of higher temps. Historically I’ve o’d At least a day after a positive opk but not the same day

#4 IamOzgirl

Posted 21 April 2019 - 09:46 AM

Typically a temp of over 36.50 is considered a high temp.

So based on your 36.38 temp I don't think you should count it.

I haven't used that app (nor automatic detector) so I wonder if the cross hairs move? Once the new  pattern is established?

#5 itsmaz

Posted 21 April 2019 - 09:57 AM

They do, I changed it to the FAM method and then the OPK method and they were all different!!

#6 imme

Posted 21 April 2019 - 03:28 PM

I think the cross hairs will move after a couple more days of higher temperatures.

#7 afterlaughter

Posted 21 April 2019 - 07:06 PM

I suspect when you put in tomorrow and possibly even the day after a temp ovulation day will shift. I suspect cd17 will come up as ovulation day.

#8 itsmaz

Posted 22 April 2019 - 01:49 PM

Thanks for your help everyone xxx still waiting for a crosshair change but I think it might

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.