Posted 25 April 2019 - 05:14 PM

The viewing started out ok and then....link

#2 Claudia Jean

Posted 25 April 2019 - 05:17 PM

This looks familiar! I reckon it's been posted here before.  Very loud kitchen

#3 Nasty Poobah

Posted 25 April 2019 - 05:23 PM

View PostClaudia Jean, on 25 April 2019 - 05:17 PM, said:

This looks familiar! I reckon it's been posted here before.  Very loud kitchen ������

It has, and it's still for sale.

I wonder why...?

#4 Caribou

Posted 25 April 2019 - 05:24 PM

Yes! It’s been posted before! I’ve seen it too. One of the Posters even got shots of the Harry Potter toilet.

Wonder how come it hasnt sold. :rolleyes:

#5 WTF*A*Lot

Posted 25 April 2019 - 05:33 PM

You have to walk past a bathroom and bedroom to get from the kitchen to the dining room.

#6 Jane Jetson

Posted 25 April 2019 - 05:35 PM

Well, that house sure isn't any better the second time it's been posted.

That kitchen. That kitchen is unforgivable.

#7 WaitForMe

Posted 25 April 2019 - 05:38 PM

I have a couple family members that go for some pretty out there paint and wallpaper, and they change it often, giving it a totally different feel. Bright paper on one wall, textured paint on another, then different colour again somewhere. It always works amazingly well though.

That house though will take more than a lick of paint to change...

#8 WaitForMe

Posted 25 April 2019 - 05:40 PM

I do, though, admire people that have what they want, bugger the resale value. So many people I think choose layouts and colours purely worried about their ability to sell if they ever need to.

#9 ~J_WTF~

Posted 25 April 2019 - 05:43 PM

View PostWaitForMe, on 25 April 2019 - 05:40 PM, said:

I do, though, admire people that have what they want, bugger the resale value. So many people I think choose layouts and colours purely worried about their ability to sell if they ever need to.

I agree.

It’s refreshing to see someone who just decorates their house how they love it!

So many houses are boring and bland nowadays.

The house isn’t my style. I do respect them for committing!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.