House Rules ?

• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

#1 Soontobegran

Posted 15 May 2019 - 08:20 PM

Nobody?
I can't be the only one watching surely :)

#2 Tough titties

Posted 15 May 2019 - 08:28 PM

Love this show.

Only couple I have a problem with is Peter  and Courtney.

#3 Caitlin Happymeal

Posted 15 May 2019 - 09:07 PM

I normally watch but lego masters took over and i really don't have time to do too much catch up. I'm way too far behind to try and jump in now.

#4 EmmDasher

Posted 15 May 2019 - 09:31 PM

I am! I love it.

Peter and Courtney are irksome.

#5 Jo.F

Posted 15 May 2019 - 09:32 PM

I'm watching it! I love it but I can't handle the SA couple. She's just a bit too hypo for me. Being from Adelaide I usually support the home team but she's doing my head in at the moment.

Pete and Courtney are a bit annoying. I can't believe they whinged so much that they got out of staying in the tent :no2:

#6 babycuddler

Posted 15 May 2019 - 09:41 PM

View PostJo.F, on 15 May 2019 - 09:32 PM, said:

Pete and Courtney are a bit annoying. I can't believe they whinged so much that they got out of staying in the tent :no2:
Was that after the first round? I can’t remember that!

*** actually am watching last nights one now and that is it!

Edited by babycuddler, 15 May 2019 - 09:44 PM.

#7 Nozycat

Posted 15 May 2019 - 10:13 PM

Yes I am watching and enjoying it.  This time around there seems less emphasis on drama which I like.

I have never liked the tent but it's there so Pete and Courtney should have just sucked it up, what babies.

#8 Kallie88

Posted 15 May 2019 - 10:15 PM

Not alone, I'm watching, mostly via catch up

#9 EmmDasher

Posted 15 May 2019 - 10:43 PM

It’s so much more achievable and realistic for than The Block. I thought that bedroom tonight was beautiful ❤️ I’m not sure about all the coloured ceilings though. I like it on tv but I don’t know if I’d like it Day to day.

#10 *Ker*

Posted 15 May 2019 - 10:44 PM

Really don't like Pete and Courtney. How did they get out of staying in the tent?

#11 Tinkle Splashes

Posted 16 May 2019 - 12:04 AM

I am watching. The girls’ mother’s house must be worth a fortune, renovation or not. Yallingup is coveted land. I’ll be very interested to see the valuations.

I can’t stand Lisa. She never stops performing. Badly.

Edited by Tinkle Splashes, 16 May 2019 - 12:34 AM.

#12 Soontobegran

Posted 16 May 2019 - 08:14 AM

Pete and Courtney are a thorn in my side. I knew where their house was the moment I saw it. It is quite a beautiful area......12 months ago it would have been valued at least 150k more.

Lucky them to have such a huge place renovated at such expense and yet they still whinge and whine.
I think they are full of all themselves.

#13 DogsLife

Posted 16 May 2019 - 08:23 AM

I agree they are full of themselves.

They must have great budgets for the things and appliances they put into the houses.

#14 Soontobegran

Posted 16 May 2019 - 08:26 AM

View PostDogsLife, on 16 May 2019 - 08:23 AM, said:

I agree they are full of themselves.

They must have great budgets for the things and appliances they put into the houses.

It is a little odd though as there is a fair bit of Kmart mixed in with the Smeg. :)

#15 DogsLife

Posted 16 May 2019 - 09:04 AM

View PostSoontobegran, on 16 May 2019 - 08:26 AM, said:

It is a little odd though as there is a fair bit of Kmart mixed in with the Smeg. :)

So true, my DD said the other night that it looked like a Kmart ad and then in the kitchen it was full on Smeg.

#16 *Nasty*Squeekums*

Posted 16 May 2019 - 10:17 AM

Watching

Pete and Courtney annoy me, so up themselves.

I'd jump out of the plane if I was stuck on it with the Adelaide chick as my flight attendant. Way to giggly and peppy  

No issues with the sisters and brothers, they seem nice, fun

I have a soft spot for the couple who got together after her ex, his mate died. They seem tight, normal nice people

#17 Soontobegran

Posted 16 May 2019 - 10:54 AM

I am hoping Lisa is a little less animated when she is at work.

I think she has a good heart but perhaps a little naive and spoilt?

OMG.....I just read she was a contestant on Beauty and the Geek......that makes sense.

#18 Chocolate Addict

Posted 16 May 2019 - 11:41 AM

I like all teams, except for Pete and Courtney. I didn't mind them at first but the whole tantrum over sleeping in the tent ended it for me.
I hope they watched that episode and realised the teams only said yes to stop them whinging and so they could get back to work.
His attitude has now gotten extra cocky, he has decided he would push his couch back if he needs to etc...

Lisa is way too bubbly, it is a bit OTT but at least she isn't nasty. lol

#19 WTFancie shmancie

Posted 16 May 2019 - 08:20 PM

View Post*Nasty*Squeekums*, on 16 May 2019 - 10:17 AM, said:

I have a soft spot for the couple who got together after her ex, his mate died. They seem tight, normal nice people

Which couple is that?  The two blondes or the couple with the blonde husband and brunette wife?

#20 Soontobegran

Posted 17 May 2019 - 08:54 AM

View PostWTFancie shmancie, on 16 May 2019 - 08:20 PM, said:

Which couple is that?  The two blondes or the couple with the blonde husband and brunette wife?

This is the brunette with the plaited hair and the blonde guy.

#21 BusbyWilkes

Posted 17 May 2019 - 10:09 AM

View PostWTFancie shmancie, on 16 May 2019 - 08:20 PM, said:

The Queenslanders. They do seem lovely.

#22 Karlee99

Posted 17 May 2019 - 11:16 AM

They are probably my faves at this point, but I do wish he would stop saying "we are Queenslanders......"etc etc

#23 Nozycat

Posted 19 May 2019 - 10:05 PM

Pete and Courtney wanted 10's for unfinished rooms?

I thought Lisa and Andy were underscored in comparison with others and the feedback they all got.

#24 YumChaTheSecond

Posted 19 May 2019 - 10:36 PM

I think all of the teams seem much nicer than we've had previous years. The two blonds (the lady got in a tizz cos someone threw out their cheese tonight) get up my nose, but only because she reminds me of someone.

#25 Soontobegran

Posted 20 May 2019 - 09:06 PM

Pete and Courtney.....this years evil couple.

They barely finished a room yet they are upset with a 6 because it was 'strategic'. The girls had no idea who had done the area, how could there have been strategy ?

4 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

hgoj

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.