***TTC June 2019***

• Please log in to reply
181 replies to this topic

#151 MrsMad15

Posted 17 June 2019 - 01:01 PM

Hi ladies, I’m going to jump in here! TTC number three and this is our first cycle trying. I am still currently breastfeeding my 15 month old at night time and I just had my first period PP last month so I finally feel like things are progressing in the right direction. Have been using clear blue digital opks and got a positive yesterday on CD 25 (I tend to have longer cycles but am also breastfeeding). Hopefully this is accurate and I’m actually ovulating! Good luck to you all and congratulations to the ladies who have already got their BFP!

#152 Peebs

Posted 17 June 2019 - 03:22 PM

Wow so many bfps!!! Congrats to you all!! Xx

#153 First30

Posted 17 June 2019 - 05:04 PM

AF arrived today no surprises there.

#154 M2468

Posted 17 June 2019 - 06:05 PM

Wow so many BFPs - congrats all!

I managed to make an appointment with an FS for very early August. Caught a terrible cold last week that is lingering into this week - may spoil our chances for June/July, but I have been feeling a bit better about the journey since we've sort of at least started on a path forward with the FS.

#155 ljp89

Posted 17 June 2019 - 10:27 PM

So exciting to pop in and see all the BFP’s so far!

Afm, I had the most painful period cramping of my life yesterday. Thought I was going to need hubby to take me to hospital. Had a codeine and slept and it eased off and no pain today. AF due in three days, I’m 11-12 DPO (not sure exactly when O happened). Tested this morning cos still felt not right, BFN. Think I’ll just be expecting a painful period this month. Not surprised at BFN at all as we didn’t DTD on the best days for when I think I O’d. Going to start temping going forward to get a better idea.

Sticking around to watch all the BFP’s in here and hoping there’s lots more of them, but will be heading to July TTC when it’s open.

#156 #YKG

Posted 17 June 2019 - 10:48 PM

I’m even more confused tonight, this might be tmi sorry.

If I go by opk I’m 6 dpo today, I went to the bathroom and there was a little bit of red blood on my panty liner and when wiping. I checked my cervix, it’s still high and soft but there was darker red blood mixed with what seems like ewcm. I don’t know if AF is coming or what is going on.

#157 BeachesBaby

Posted 18 June 2019 - 03:40 AM

I’ve been testing out my pregnyl (ivf meds which cause false positives), and hoping it would have darkened up again, but today, 9dp5dt it was lighter than ever, almost negative and I sent photos to my FS nurses saying I’m out can I stop progesterone (so my cycle will come back), and they basically agreed it looks like I’m out, but to test again in 2 days just to be 100% sure. I’ll do it but I’m stopping progesterone and just moving forward waiting for my next cycle so we can go to the next transfer. At least this time I’ll be on gonal f from the beginning to drum towards ovulation, so I hopefully won’t have to stress about no progress this time, and will ovulate in a normal timeframe.

I’m somewhere between disappointed and crushed. Our first transfer took, and if the embryo didn’t have trisomy 16 I’d be 21 weeks pregnant right now. It’s all I think about all the time, and now that this one didn’t take I’m scared none will ever take from here on out, and that first one was a fluke and the only bfp I’ll ever get. I’m also overseas visiting my in laws and just spent 11 hour a in the car pretending I’m totally fine, since I don’t want to share details with them. Hoping for better luck next time :(

#158 MrsMad15

Posted 18 June 2019 - 07:20 AM

Im so sorry Beaches :( take care o yourself x

#159 #YKG

Posted 18 June 2019 - 10:12 AM

Can anyone help? Gonna be tmi sorry

I’m 7dpo today (I think), light bleed enough to need a pad, red blood, cervix this morning high & soft and bbt rose .25.

I don’t know if it’s AF, my luteal phase is always 12 days.

#160 MrsMad15

Posted 18 June 2019 - 01:45 PM

YKG it sounds like the start of your period but might be implantation bleeding? I’ve never personally experienced it but I know plenty of people do. Has the bleeding continued or stopped?

#161 #YKG

Posted 18 June 2019 - 03:14 PM

MrsMad it’s kinda stopped...I changed pads (wasn’t full or close to it just normal habit) and there’s nothing, but when I wipe (sorry tmi) there’s a hint of blood if you look hard enough. I didn’t think luteal phase changed, so unless I O’d 5 days earlier, which is possible but opk was negative.

Usually when I get AF my bbt drops but it’s risen. It’s confusing

#162 rowd

Posted 18 June 2019 - 03:47 PM

I'm sorry beaches. That is really disappointing, and it must make it really tough being around others who don't know.

YKG, how confusing! I had a really weird 5 day LP last month. But it could also be implantation bleeding? Although I do think it is usually lighter than that. You never know though. I'd probably just wait a couple of days and if it hasn't turned into anything more, do a HPT.

#163 Gabbitz

Posted 18 June 2019 - 04:21 PM

Beaches, so sorry to hear your news and so tough being away from home too. Just wondering if they ever tested your progesterone levels - despite being on progesterone.  I found with my son, I was on tablets and pessaries of progesterone. However when they tested my bloods, they found that my levels were borderline and dropping. They ended up having to put me on progesterone oil injections because I didn’t react to the other forms of progesterone properly. Once I was on the injections, my levels stabilised and the pregnancy progressed. Not sure if that is a different option for you or not?

AFM, we saw our FS today. As expected, we need to wait at least until my next cycle - but the doc hadn’t seen my donor yet, so we couldn’t talk about timing. At this stage, we’re talking a transfer in August. I’m disappointed as I was hoping that we might make into July. We might still, but it all depends on when the donor starts her drugs. It all seems to be a lot of hurry up and wait.

I am excited though because we will have some hope of trying to have a sibling for my son. Having been through all the fuss to have my son (also from an anonymous donor) I guess I’m a little more laid back this time around as I know what to expect. The doc is also running pretty much the same protocol as we tried last time too - progesterone, estradiol, prednisone, aspirin, feldene and clexane. Unfortunately a lot of needles. She also mentioned that because I had my son prematurely, I’d be on progesterone for the whole pregnancy if the transfer takes.

So here we go for a hurry up and wait!  I’m really hoping that the donor can start soon. I just want to get to the transfer day. The waiting makes me nervous! I’m also hoping logistically that everything takes this time around as I’m due back to work in October, so at least I’d be mostly through first trimester before going back to work - but we’ll see if plans work as we hope. They haven’t necessarily worked as we planned on this TTC journey in previous years, so not sure what might happen!

Sorry for the novel! My husband doesn’t quite get the excitement/apprehension at this point where you know a plan is in place, but you can’t quite start yet.

#164 mama_j

Posted 20 June 2019 - 11:40 AM

Hey girls! I have been off here for a couple of weeks just emotionally recovering after the D&C. Congrats to all the BFP's!!!!

AFM, we are 4 weeks and 1 day post D&C today. I *think* maybe I ovulated last week (had dark tests, but were they from leftover HCG??), so we will see when AF shows her face. I took a FRER this morning to see if the hcg is out of my system and have the faintest of faint lines, but I really have no clue whats happening in my body at the moment, so it's all a waiting game!

I had my follow up OB appt too and so far the only thing taht has come up is that I tested positive for the MTHFR gene. So I'm now taking high doses of Folate and baby Asprin as well...

#165 M2468

Posted 20 June 2019 - 07:50 PM

So sorry to hear beaches. Hope you get some clearer signs soon mamaj!

AFM - random spotting today when I wipe on CD15. Not a good sign for me, but I've been so sick with a cold I don't even care that my hormones are out of whack.  

Good luck to those still to test!

#166 JC 22

Posted 21 June 2019 - 08:21 PM

Hi everyone, sorry haven’t been updating you all I just hadn’t the heart to put it in words  but my tests have been getting lighter all week and I’m bleeding today so another MC 💔

Edited by JC 22, 21 June 2019 - 09:11 PM.

#167 BabyBlessed#4

Posted 21 June 2019 - 08:21 PM

Well Ladies I am back....

Today I lost my Twins 😢

HCG levels & Progesterone were awesome this morning (7000) but I had some spotting... went to hospital, had a scan all looked ok 2 perfect Gestational sacs, both containing yolk sacs & both measuring spot on for dates!

Came home slept for a few hours... woke up to a VERY heavy bleed!  Back to hospital & new scan showed Baby A was basically disappearing down my cervix & Baby B wasn’t far behind...

No idea how or why this has happened but it looks like my body is doing its thing & I am miscarrying naturally!

So hopefully I can avoid surgery & get back on the TTC horse ASAP!

We have 4 more Embies in the freezer!

So guess I will be seeing some of you in the July TTC group soon... ❤️

#168 BeachesBaby

Posted 21 June 2019 - 08:26 PM

I’m really sorry babyblessed, it’s terrible you lose both of them. I hope physically you’re not in too much discomfort, and that emotionally you’re doing okay.

Edit: JC I’m so sorry I missed your post. How awful, I’ll keep both of you in my thoughts.

Edited by BeachesBaby, 22 June 2019 - 04:37 PM.

#169 onetrick

Posted 22 June 2019 - 07:14 AM

Oh, I'm so sorry to read about the miscarriages, JC and babyblessed. I dont know what to say, but I couldn't read and not comment :(

#170 rowd

Posted 22 June 2019 - 07:28 AM

I'm so sorry Babyblessed and JC, that is such sad news. I hope that you both recover quickly and aren't in too much pain. Thinking of you both.

#171 Nat2910

Posted 22 June 2019 - 09:46 AM

So very sorry to hear JC and Babyblessed. Big hugs to you both

#172 MissTR

Posted 22 June 2019 - 12:56 PM

Hi all back here after another just miscarriage, we made it to 10 weeks this time, so close. Finally got a her negative pg test last night so now we wait for ovulation to start up again and hopefully we can conceive straight away again. This time at least we'll be managed from day 1 to through to the fertility clinic we been though they don't know why we keep losing babies.

I'm sorry to hear about the recent losses an congrats to all the recent bfp.

#173 loulou1985

Posted 22 June 2019 - 02:14 PM

I haven't been posting much but just wanted to say my thoughts are with those of you who have experienced miscarriages. It really sucks ☹️ I'll be following along in July.

#174 CamemBear

Posted 23 June 2019 - 11:38 AM

I'm so sorry for your losses, ladies. Please take care of yourselves xx

#175 M2468

Posted 23 June 2019 - 05:04 PM

I'm so sorry for your losses JC, baby blessed and MissTR.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.