3rd baby girl!

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#26 MummyBear3913

Posted 13 June 2019 - 06:00 AM

What do you all think about Norah? I'm now thinking that 3 3 syllable first names might be too much of a mouth full. Maybe we should flip the name, as in have a shorter first name and a 3 syllable middle.

I really do appreciate the help. I really like some of your suggested names...just not in love.

#27 *bibs*

Posted 13 June 2019 - 06:26 AM

Francesca nn Frankie

#28 kerilyntaryn

Posted 13 June 2019 - 06:56 AM

I think a 3 syllable like the other girls.

#29 teddytbumpandme

Posted 13 June 2019 - 08:04 AM

Would you ever say all of their names together? Or would you use their nicknames??

That said, I like Norah. Still has the same vibe as your other two girls names but is a little less expected.

#30 ~THE~MAGICIAN~

Posted 13 June 2019 - 12:39 PM

Not a fan of Norah, but love love love Laura!

#31 Gudrun

Posted 13 June 2019 - 12:45 PM

Not a fan of Norah.

#32 zenkitty

Posted 13 June 2019 - 12:47 PM

I think Norah Claire is really sweet!

#33 FreyjaCatherine22

Posted 13 June 2019 - 02:49 PM

Norah Claire is a lovely combo and it fits ok with the subset.

However I'm not as big a fan of Norah as some of the previous suggestions. Not keen on the spelling, and also think of Nora/h as a nickname for Eleanora, Honora, Annora etc.

Edited by FreyjaCatherine22, 13 June 2019 - 02:52 PM.

#34 Imaginary friend

Posted 14 June 2019 - 05:21 PM

Norah is a bit old school vibe to me.

Like PP I do love Laura though

Abigail, Evelyn and Laura works well.

( I guess Norah works well too, I'm just not a fan of it)

#35 kerilyntaryn

Posted 14 June 2019 - 05:46 PM

I was thinking Eleanor instead of Nora but you already have a E name what about Lenora, Gwenora, Nora Lee, Norella, Noralyn, Noralee, Helenore, Norabel, Norena, noreena, Noretta, Norina, Norita, Onora, Honora, Onorine, Senora, Vanora, Venora, Sanora.  I'd keep with the 3 syllables

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.