#101 Percival

Posted 01 December 2019 - 08:31 PM

Oh Inwas so hoping for a different update. Thinking of you xxxxx

#102 Ellie bean

Posted 02 December 2019 - 08:27 PM

Thinking of you ozgirl

#103 MSDC

Posted 06 December 2019 - 10:22 AM

Hi Ozgirl - I've been thinking of you... Just wanted to check in and see how you're travelling and when your next FET is?
Sending you all positive vibes and have everything crossed for you x

#104 Bumbleflop

Posted 06 December 2019 - 03:14 PM

Me too...hoping all is going ok xx

#105 IamOzgirl

Posted 09 December 2019 - 07:48 PM

Thank you.

After an very stressful weekend I have decided to take the week off work.

My FET is on Thursday morning.

#106 MSDC

Posted 10 December 2019 - 10:56 AM

Taking the week off is a good thing - give yourself the chance to regroup in time for your FET on Thursday.

Your Ex sounds like a real d*ck and I hope you know that you deserve better and one day you will find your soul mate.

Don't let him be the cause of your unhappiness - smile and know that he and his infidelities will be the problem of 'the other' woman...

You've got this :thumbs:

#107 IamOzgirl

Posted 20 December 2019 - 06:54 PM

So as mentioned elsewhere unfortunately transfer #3 was unsuccessful.

I think it will be a few months before I try again as I don't want to have the EDD around the same timing as Jack.

I'm think of getting a scratch done and maybe ERA testing in the meantime.

#108 Bumbleflop

Posted 20 December 2019 - 08:00 PM

Sounds like a good plan, throw everything at it 🤞

#109 IamOzgirl

Posted 10 January 2020 - 02:53 PM

So an update on me.

Third transfer failed. Clinic was closed so jan transfer not possible and Feb will be the same timing as my son so it’s a no go.

So throwing everything at my March FET.

I am going to go back to acupuncture. And up my zinc and hopefully increase my Vit D.

It was chronically low during pregnancy. And was still only 35 when I started this process. Studies show that 30 and under can impede implementation. But I had it tested at Xmas and I have managed to get it to 60. Normal is 75 and my FS would love 100. So still a long way to go, but at least it’s improving.

I have come up with a new plan if the 4th embryo doesn’t stick. I can’t afford another EPU and subsequent FETs but can’t bring myself to waste the sperm I have on ice. So I think I will move to IUI. And maybe transfer to a Syd clinic.

Nothing to lose right? And then I will be satisfied I gave it a red hot go.

Edited by IamOzgirl, 15 January 2020 - 10:24 AM.

#110 Jo.F

Posted 16 January 2020 - 11:11 PM

sounds like a great plan Oz. Fingers crossed this next cycle is the one and you can hang on to the sperm for another time x

#111 22Fruitmincepies

Posted 16 January 2020 - 11:55 PM

I’ll go full pretzel for March

#112 Silverstreak

Posted 17 January 2020 - 09:44 AM

Everything crossed for you for March xo

#113 alek2019

Posted 17 January 2020 - 11:09 AM

View PostIamOzgirl, on 10 January 2020 - 02:53 PM, said:

So an update on me.

Third transfer failed. Clinic was closed so jan transfer not possible and Feb will be the same timing as my son so it’s a no go.

So throwing everything at my March FET.

I am going to go back to acupuncture. And up my zinc and hopefully increase my Vit D.

It was chronically low during pregnancy. And was still only 35 when I started this process. Studies show that 30 and under can impede implementation. But I had it tested at Xmas and I have managed to get it to 60. Normal is 75 and my FS would love 100. So still a long way to go, but at least it’s improving.

I have come up with a new plan if the 4th embryo doesn’t stick. I can’t afford another EPU and subsequent FETs but can’t bring myself to waste the sperm I have on ice. So I think I will move to IUI. And maybe transfer to a Syd clinic.

Nothing to lose right? And then I will be satisfied I gave it a red hot go.

I read through your posts and I now see the struggles you are going through.  What I like best is you remain positive and hopeful.  You are an inspiration to all the ladies here.  Continue sharing your journey and I do hope you get your dream.

#114 cvbn

Posted 18 January 2020 - 09:56 AM

Everything crossed for you. xx

#115 Ellie bean

Posted 18 January 2020 - 01:11 PM

Really hoping march is your month ozgirl

#116 IamOzgirl

Posted 18 January 2020 - 07:46 PM

Thank you everyone

#117 cvbn

Posted 08 February 2020 - 09:04 PM

Ozgirl, I am trying to answer your PM but keep getting a forbidden 403 message. x

#118 IamOzgirl

Posted 09 February 2020 - 06:50 AM

Oh no!

I had that too. Start a new convo :-)

#119 IamOzgirl

Posted 09 February 2020 - 06:55 AM

Update,

I have a scratch booked in on the 21st Feb, I know it's not necessarily going to help but it can't hurt, and Jack was a successful transfer after a D&C.

Next FET is going to be in March.

I have an appointment with a new accupuntuist - not a fertility one. But with my work stress, I think I need help and Chinese herbs.

#120 cvbn

Posted 09 February 2020 - 07:32 AM

I hope it helps Ozgirl, I am so sorry about work, extra hassle you definitely do not need!

#121 alek2019

Posted 20 February 2020 - 03:23 PM

Thanks for the update Ozgirl, good luck! :yes:

#122 Silverstreak

Posted 20 February 2020 - 04:55 PM

All the best Ozgirl!

#123 IamOzgirl

Posted 21 February 2020 - 06:21 AM

Thank you all, currently up bright and early waiting to leave for the hospital for an endometrial scratch today.

I had a big week with my ex, it looks like i am in the position to buy him out. fingers crossed he accepts the offer i gave him.

#124 cvbn

Posted 21 February 2020 - 07:15 PM

I hope all went well today.

I really hope you can buy out your ex-DH (and not darling husband)

#125 IamOzgirl

Posted 23 February 2020 - 12:47 PM

Surgery went well. Didn't speak to surgeon but nurses says it all went to plan.

I was msging the SIL yesterday and she is meeting with her brother today and says she thinks I gave him a good offer so fingers crossed I hear a positive response soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.