Jump to content

*Friday Fluff* Share an Unpopular Opinion


  • Please log in to reply
916 replies to this topic

#1 BeAwesome

Posted 28 June 2019 - 05:45 PM

I saw this elsewhere, and thought EB would be a fun place to play along.

Share an unpopular opinion.

I'll start:

Billy Eilish is REALLY overrated, and completely inauthentic.

#2 José

Posted 28 June 2019 - 05:47 PM

 BeAwesome, on 28 June 2019 - 05:45 PM, said:

I saw this elsewhere, and thought EB would be a fun place to play along.

Share an unpopular opinion.

I'll start:

Billy Eilish is REALLY overrated, and completely inauthentic.

who is billy eilish!!??

#3 Ozquoll

Posted 28 June 2019 - 05:52 PM

I foresee this thread rapidly heading downhill, but okay, here goes:

Humans will not avert catastrophic climate change. We will simply have to live, and die, with the consequences.

#4 kimasa

Posted 28 June 2019 - 05:56 PM

All lollies are sub-par to liquorice. Liquorice is lolly royalty.

#5 Ozquoll

Posted 28 June 2019 - 05:59 PM

 kimasa, on 28 June 2019 - 05:56 PM, said:

All lollies are sub-par to liquorice. Liquorice is lolly royalty.
Hmmm. Are we talking Darrell Lea Liquorice or full-on salted Dutch liquorice?

#6 JBH

Posted 28 June 2019 - 06:03 PM

*
POPULAR

Tim Tams are overrated.

#7 WannabeMasterchef

Posted 28 June 2019 - 06:06 PM

 José, on 28 June 2019 - 05:47 PM, said:

who is billy eilish!!??

A young singer JJJ never stop going on about. I don't actually know what she sings but they talk about her so much!

#8 BadCat

Posted 28 June 2019 - 06:10 PM

I love Billie Eilish, but I'll play.

Star Wars is overrated.

Edited by BadCat, 28 June 2019 - 06:11 PM.


#9 FEdeRAL

Posted 28 June 2019 - 06:13 PM

Both Ryans from Canada are overrated.

#10 nasty snaugh

Posted 28 June 2019 - 06:16 PM

Brad Pitt is not all that attractive

#11 kimasa

Posted 28 June 2019 - 06:17 PM

 Ozquoll, on 28 June 2019 - 05:59 PM, said:


Hmmm. Are we talking Darrell Lea Liquorice or full-on salted Dutch liquorice?

Both.

Both are fabulous.

#12 BeAwesome

Posted 28 June 2019 - 06:41 PM

 FEdeRAL, on 28 June 2019 - 06:13 PM, said:

Both Ryans from Canada are overrated.

I agree with half of this.

#13 Mollyksy

Posted 28 June 2019 - 06:43 PM

You are all insane. Liquorice is disgusting!

#14 Crombek

Posted 28 June 2019 - 06:44 PM

Choc orange is an abomination and everyone who enjoys it really needs to sit in the corner and have a good, hard look at themselves.

#15 ~LemonMyrtle~

Posted 28 June 2019 - 06:49 PM

 JBH, on 28 June 2019 - 06:03 PM, said:

Tim Tams are overrated.

Agree

 Ozquoll, on 28 June 2019 - 05:52 PM, said:

I foresee this thread rapidly heading downhill, but okay, here goes:

Humans will not avert catastrophic climate change. We will simply have to live, and die, with the consequences.

Also agree

Furthermore:
We should invest in infrastructure that will allow us to live with climate change rather than waste money trying to prevent it.

Also:
Bananas are best eaten when brown, sweet, and slightly powdery

#16 byjingo

Posted 28 June 2019 - 06:50 PM

Game of Thrones is overrated......




MMA is glorified bar fighting.

#17 ImperatorFuriosa

Posted 28 June 2019 - 06:55 PM

 BeAwesome, on 28 June 2019 - 05:45 PM, said:

I saw this elsewhere, and thought EB would be a fun place to play along.

Share an unpopular opinion.

I'll start:

Billy Eilish is REALLY overrated, and completely inauthentic.

If she is a representative of today’s music I'm glad I stay with the 90s and previous decades. She sounds like Raven from the Teen Titans took up a singing career. It boggles my mind what is considered chart topping music these days.

#18 BusbyWilkes

Posted 28 June 2019 - 06:55 PM

 ~LemonMyrtle~, on 28 June 2019 - 06:49 PM, said:



Agree



Also agree

Furthermore:
We should invest in infrastructure that will allow us to live with climate change rather than waste money trying to prevent it.

Also:
Bananas are best eaten when brown, sweet, and slightly powdery

Just did a little mouth vomit at the thought of brown, powdery banana. Yuck!

#19 panda eyes

Posted 28 June 2019 - 06:55 PM

Tuna should be banned from all public/shared spaces.

Especially my office's tea room

#20 BusbyWilkes

Posted 28 June 2019 - 06:58 PM

 ImperatorFuriosa, on 28 June 2019 - 06:55 PM, said:



If she is a representative of today’s music I'm glad I stay with the 90s and previous decades. She sounds like Raven from the Teen Titans took up a singing career. It boggles my mind what is considered chart topping music these days.

I don't mind her - and I have to listen a lot! She has mental health issues as well as Tourette's, which she is very open about. I think it's great for kids to look up to someone like her who hasn't let challenges hold her back. And she is awesome live!

#21 a letter to Elise.

Posted 28 June 2019 - 07:05 PM

Bananas are the food of Satan, and banana flavoured lollies of all kinds, taste of sadness and despair.

#22 ImperatorFuriosa

Posted 28 June 2019 - 07:11 PM

 BusbyWilkes, on 28 June 2019 - 06:58 PM, said:

I don't mind her - and I have to listen a lot! She has mental health issues as well as Tourette's, which she is very open about. I think it's great for kids to look up to someone like her who hasn't let challenges hold her back. And she is awesome live!

Agree to disagree.

#23 DirtyStreetPie

Posted 28 June 2019 - 07:12 PM

Vegemite. It's like the brewing industry is shouting "sucked in!!" while everyone eats the waste byproducts of beer manufacturing.

It's just wrong, man. My dad gave me some (spread on a roti...) when I was six, and it tasted so bad I cried lol.

#24 kimasa

Posted 28 June 2019 - 07:12 PM

Another one:
Most tracksuit pants are really uncomfortable. They make my legs hot and itchy.

#25 José

Posted 28 June 2019 - 07:17 PM

Drop crotch pants are terrible.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

 
 
Advertisement
 

Top 5 Viewed Articles

 
Advertisement
 
 
 
Advertisement
 
 
Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.