#2 Dianalynch

Posted 23 July 2019 - 08:54 PM

Jesus wept.

#3 purplekitty

Posted 23 July 2019 - 08:56 PM

The world has gone insane.

#4 kadoodle

Posted 23 July 2019 - 08:59 PM

Imagine him, Trump and SloMo all hanging out together and discussing how oppressed wealthy white men are.

#5 Ozquoll

Posted 23 July 2019 - 09:04 PM

He’s almost as dodgy as Trump. Odd how there hasn’t been much coverage of the time he (Bozo) was caught on tape trying to arrange for a journalist to get beaten up.
https://www.google.c...demands-apology

#6 seayork2002

Posted 23 July 2019 - 09:05 PM

Yeah looks like the over eager school boy has got it

#7 purplekitty

Posted 23 July 2019 - 09:06 PM

View PostOzquoll, on 23 July 2019 - 09:04 PM, said:

He’s almost as dodgy as Trump. Odd how there hasn’t been much coverage of the time he (Bozo) was caught on tape trying to arrange for a journalist to get beaten up.
https://www.google.c...demands-apology
Russian contacts as well.

#8 Dianalynch

Posted 23 July 2019 - 09:07 PM

Well there we have it. ****.

#9 Froyohoho

Posted 23 July 2019 - 09:08 PM

90,000+ complete morons voted for that crap bag.

#10 CCABW

Posted 23 July 2019 - 09:15 PM

Trump 2.0

#11 BahumChchgirlbug

Posted 23 July 2019 - 09:18 PM

View Postkadoodle, on 23 July 2019 - 08:59 PM, said:

Imagine him, Trump and SloMo all hanging out together and discussing how oppressed wealthy white men are.

Oh god.

#12 Lucrezia Bauble

Posted 23 July 2019 - 09:21 PM

F.M.D.

#13 Lunafreya

Posted 23 July 2019 - 09:21 PM

View Postkadoodle, on 23 July 2019 - 08:59 PM, said:

Why am I picturing this in a sleazy strip club?

#14 purplekitty

Posted 23 July 2019 - 09:24 PM

How the world survives the idiocy and corruption from so many directions I can't imagine.

Putin will be opening the cases of hideously expensive Champagne.

#15 Ruf~Feral~es

Posted 23 July 2019 - 09:26 PM

How much hell, and how many handbaskets........

#16 Lifesgood

Posted 23 July 2019 - 09:35 PM

FFS. How much worse can the world get? When is the day of reckoning going to arrive?

#17 Lunafreya

Posted 23 July 2019 - 09:36 PM

View PostLifesgood, on 23 July 2019 - 09:35 PM, said:

FFS. How much worse can the world get? When is the day of reckoning going to arrive?
I stopped thinking that a while ago. Seemed I was tempting fate for it to get worse.

#18 purplekitty

Posted 23 July 2019 - 09:39 PM

I'm beyond understanding how the world's worst people can rise to such positions.

These types of personalities were recognised by most of use in high school.

#19 seayork2002

Posted 23 July 2019 - 09:42 PM

I wonder if the queen swears?

I guess she does now

#20 BahumChchgirlbug

Posted 23 July 2019 - 09:55 PM

View Postseayork2002, on 23 July 2019 - 09:42 PM, said:

I wonder if the queen swears?

I guess she does now

The best comment I've seen anywhere all night!

#21 Ozquoll

Posted 23 July 2019 - 09:56 PM

View Postpurplekitty, on 23 July 2019 - 09:39 PM, said:

I'm beyond understanding how the world's worst people can rise to such positions.

These types of personalities were recognised by most of use in high school.
It happens so regularly that I have concluded it is an inescapable feature of large-scale political systems. There have always been manipulative psychopaths, but in the past they may have had to
content themselves with merely rising to the top of, and wreaking havoc on, their small village, county or perhaps a small city. We now live in the age of the enormous nation-state - Xi rules over 1.4 billion human souls, a full fifth of the world’s population. For power-hungry maniacs, this is truly the time to be alive....

#22 Lunafreya

Posted 23 July 2019 - 09:59 PM

Is it any coincidence that tonight I chose to watch Reds and was singing along to The Internationale?

#23 Fourteenyears

Posted 23 July 2019 - 10:08 PM

The prime ministership isn’t going to be the marvellous prize he thought it would be though is it.   I would guess that part of the reason he got the job is because all the alternatives were bad.  

Literally everybody with any sense watched what May went through and realised that leading the Tories right now in any sort of constructive manner is actually completely impossible.  The sensible folk kept their names well out of the fray.

Edited by Fourteenyears, 23 July 2019 - 10:09 PM.

#24 Freddie'sMum

Posted 23 July 2019 - 10:20 PM

I can't understand why the bully-boys are being voted in and then I read that in a climate of fear (which we live in now) some people want a bully-boy in power.  It makes them feel like they have power.

#25 Bethlehem Babe

Posted 23 July 2019 - 10:32 PM

He’s a coward. They campaigned and campaigned for the leave brexit vote. Then refused to put his hand up to take the prime ministership when offered then undermined May at every chance.
Now he’s going to attempt to come in and be a saviour and blame may if he takes a deal that ends up bad.

Do we think he’ll suddenly get the support for the same deal May had or will be go ahead with a no-deal brexit?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.