**TTC September 2019**

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#1 mama_j

Posted 31 August 2019 - 04:03 PM

Hey girls,
Thought I may as well kick this one off.
AF showed 3 days  late for me and is here with in force :closedeyes:
CD 3 here so just started this cycles Letrozole...
Here we go again! 12 months this cycle since our first bub we lost was conceived. Hoping so hard for a :BFP:

#2 rowd

Posted 31 August 2019 - 08:04 PM

I'm here for September too, it's CD 4 for me. Last month I o'd on day 22, and each cycle has been getting earlier so hoping I don't have to wait too long this cycle.

#3 Gabbitz

Posted 31 August 2019 - 08:20 PM

Hi Ladies,
I should actually be in this month. I’m CD8, but expecting to do a FET probably about 9/10 Sept, I see my doc on 6/9 to confirm everything is on track.
Good luck for September everyone.

#4 StressBucket

Posted 31 August 2019 - 09:43 PM

Hi everyone! Thought I’d join in, September will be my first month TTC after my son was born 15 months ago (May 2018). AF is due in two days, so won’t be trying till later in the month, but I loved following along with everyone’s journey first time around, so here I am! Good luck to everyone.

#5 LZTM

Posted 01 September 2019 - 08:23 PM

Hi all!

AF due today for me and no sign of it yet. Don’t “feel” pregnant and haven’t tested yet... Only have some ICs anyway so waiting it out a few more days. August was our first month TTC #2.

Best of luck everyone!

#6 JC 22

Posted 02 September 2019 - 12:29 AM

Hi Ladies, it’s month 21 ttc for us, I’m on cd 16  3dpo im feeling positive about this cycle the kids go back to School tomorrow after their summer holidays and my youngest starts pre school this week so for the first time in forever I will have some time to my self😀 I think this will help me to de stress and help with getting my bfp...
Good luck everyone hopefully there will be lots of bfp’s 🙏🏻😘

#7 ljp89

Posted 02 September 2019 - 10:47 AM

Hi ladies, jumping in here again. Cycle #3 TTC #2, have a 21.5mo DD who still breastfeeds (no intention to wean) but that is causing not so regular cycles. First two TTC cycles were 38 days, last cycle was 21 days (O on CD11,10 day LP). Today is CD2 and just a bit TMI, it seems like a healthier period than what I’ve had since it returned at 15mo postpartum. So perhaps that’s a sign that my body is getting back to “normal” and maybe this month will be our month.

Our plan is to DTD every second day, I’m using IC OPK’s, but that’s about it.

Good luck to everyone this month. I have my fingers crossed for all of us.

#8 kas2019

Posted 02 September 2019 - 04:06 PM

Hi all! I'm a long time follower and finally posting...
I've been off of BC for 15 months now. My cycles are irregular so we've been tracking and DTD every 2 days for 6 cycles with no luck yet. Currently CD28, which doesn't mean much because of my irregular cycles. Hopefully this is the month! Good luck everyone

#9 LZTM

Posted 03 September 2019 - 01:42 PM

AF 2 days late here. Did a test this morning with IC and negative. What’s weird is I have definite ewcm today and quite a lot. Anyone else had this just before their period? Or in early pregnancy?

Edited by LZTM, 03 September 2019 - 01:43 PM.

#10 Kezzy321

Posted 03 September 2019 - 06:59 PM

I did LZTM. I thought maybe I didn't o and that it was happening super late. I also has no luck on IC but then used a FRER and turned out it was +VE. Only now at 5 days after an I starting to get a line on the IC

#11 loulou1985

Posted 03 September 2019 - 07:02 PM

I also have had late ewcm in both recent pregnancies. Have all my fingers crossed for you lztm! Go buy a frer!!

#12 LZTM

Posted 04 September 2019 - 07:20 AM

Okay off to buy a frer today! Will update tomorrow morning!

#13 loulou1985

Posted 04 September 2019 - 07:35 AM

With a frer you should get a line no matter what time of day if you're overdue for your period! Just saying 😛

#14 mama_j

Posted 04 September 2019 - 10:01 AM

Stalking for an update LZTM hahaha

View PostJC 22, on 02 September 2019 - 12:29 AM, said:

Hi Ladies, it’s month 21 ttc for us, I’m on cd 16  3dpo im feeling positive about this cycle the kids go back to School tomorrow after their summer holidays and my youngest starts pre school this week so for the first time in forever I will have some time to my self I think this will help me to de stress and help with getting my bfp...
Good luck everyone hopefully there will be lots of bfp’s

I'm keeping everything crossed for you <3 <3

#15 smmaho

Posted 04 September 2019 - 08:33 PM

Officially in the 2ww. We timed BD very well this month so we've definitely given this month a good shot. Also first month taking Clomid. Have to get a blood test on friday to check progesterone levels.

On our second cycle trying to conceive #2. Took 10 months to conceive #1 however I have had some hormonal issues since giving birth to ds1 so I have no idea how long it will take this time round.

good luck everyone!

#16 LZTM

Posted 05 September 2019 - 07:39 AM

So an update from me... I waited to test until this morning because I knew the voice inside my head would convince me it was a BFN at any other time of day there *could* be a chance it’s wrong haha.

Tested this morning and there’s definitely a second line but it’s reallllly faint. As in, barely shows up in a photo but I can see it clearer inverting the photo. My hopes are not up as I’d have expected a stronger line at 3 days late. Maybe a chemical? I don’t know. We’ll see!

#17 Kezzy321

Posted 05 September 2019 - 10:23 AM

Have my fingers crossed for you that the line continues to get darker for you over the coming days.

#18 Kallie88

Posted 05 September 2019 - 10:33 AM

Fx LZTM, could you have ovulated slightly later than you thought? Or perhaps implantation was on the later side.

I'm jumping in because I'm freaking out a little. I'm CD 28 today but usual cycle is 32 days, so should have ovulated last Monday. Had a few spots when I wiped last night, which is earlier than I expected (expected period to be next tuesday/wednesday) but I usually have spotting then period starts so just figured I was out one and for all. But woke up this morning with no period. Negative pregnancy test. I've never had (or maybe noticed) implantation bleeding so unsure wtf my body is doing. Just wait and see a few days I suppose

#19 LZTM

Posted 05 September 2019 - 10:49 AM

View PostKallie88, on 05 September 2019 - 10:33 AM, said:

Fx LZTM, could you have ovulated slightly later than you thought? Or perhaps implantation was on the later side.

This could definitely be possible. On my Flo app I recorded ewcm on the 23rd which is almost a full week later than I would usually O. The 23rd/24th would put me at about 12DPO now so... maybe?! Going a bit mental today.

Keeping fingers crossed for you! Could be promising!

#20 LZTM

Posted 06 September 2019 - 06:43 AM

Morning all. I wanted to wait until Saturday to test again but caved and tested this morning. Very much a BFN so I guess yesterday was either catching the tail end of a chemical or a false positive.

#21 loulou1985

Posted 06 September 2019 - 07:01 AM

Sorry to hear that lztm. Hopefully af shows up soon so you can start afresh

#22 Kallie88

Posted 06 September 2019 - 08:33 AM

I've got a little bit of light blood today. Never had bleeding in pregnancy so I'm going to assume it's af. Guess no more babies for us :(

#23 rowd

Posted 06 September 2019 - 08:34 AM

I'm sorry to hear that Kallie and LZTM, it's so disappointing.

#24 Gabbitz

Posted 06 September 2019 - 09:37 AM

Sorry to hear ladies.

As for me we’ve just seen our doc. Transfer will be done 13/9. Getting excited!

#25 mama_j

Posted 06 September 2019 - 11:17 AM

Sorry to hear ladies :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.