The Masked Singer

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

#1 #YKG

Posted 23 September 2019 - 09:18 PM

Anyone watching?

Have you figured it out by the clues?

I have a low tolerance for talent shows, but I’m doing ok so far.  Alien 100% Nikki Webster

Edited by #YKG, 23 September 2019 - 09:26 PM.

#2 Meepy

Posted 23 September 2019 - 09:21 PM

We watched it, much worse than I thought it would be.

#3 Riotproof

Posted 23 September 2019 - 09:24 PM

Oh no, that’s disappointing.

#4 PrincessPeach

Posted 23 September 2019 - 09:29 PM

Not sure what i think of it, but im with you on the alien being Nikki Webster.

#5 LucyGoose

Posted 23 September 2019 - 09:30 PM

Oh it was bad!  But I will still watch!!!  I have no idea on any of them.  Missed the alien,  so can’t comment on that one.

Edited by LucyGoose, 23 September 2019 - 09:31 PM.

#6 Soontobegran

Posted 23 September 2019 - 09:33 PM

It was okay....it's just a bit of fun.

Who knew Gretel Killeen could sing ?

#7 purplekitty

Posted 23 September 2019 - 09:35 PM

The judges are the worst part.

#8 GreenEgg

Posted 23 September 2019 - 09:41 PM

I thought it was a bit meh but kids liked it, not that they knew who any of the guesses were.

Why is Lindsey Lohan a judge?

#9 ~Bob~

Posted 23 September 2019 - 09:42 PM

It was so slow, I stopped watching.

#10 EmmDasher

Posted 23 September 2019 - 09:45 PM

I missed it and it’s not on catch up tv - only odd highlight segments :/ I watched the performances... it seems ok but the judges are a bit awkward - they have no chemistry/banter.

Is the singing pre-recorded and it’s just a person prancing about for 90secs with a microphone or is there a mic in the inside of the helmets?

Edited by EmmDasher, 23 September 2019 - 09:47 PM.

#11 #YKG

Posted 23 September 2019 - 09:49 PM

View PostEmmDasher, on 23 September 2019 - 09:45 PM, said:

I missed it and it’s not on catch up tv - only odd highlight segments :/ I watched the performances... it seems ok but the judges are a bit awkward - they have no chemistry/banter.

Is the singing pre-recorded and it’s just a person prancing about for 90secs with a microphone or is there a mic in the inside of the helmets?

Last week Hughesy said on the radio that they had head sets on under the mask singing live and the mic in their hand wasn’t on, just a prop.

#12 Jenflea

Posted 23 September 2019 - 09:51 PM

I guessed it was Gretel when she was singing.

DD is impressed.

I think the alien is Samantha Jade, unicorn is Deni Hines or her daughter.

#13 IamOzgirl

Posted 23 September 2019 - 10:00 PM

Jackie O is on it. I really wanted to not watch because of her Association with he who shall not get more Google hits.

I bloody watched sigh

So slow and boring. Was surprised by Gretel. Also agree the 'panelists' have no chemistry.

#14 Murderino

Posted 23 September 2019 - 10:44 PM

It was soo slow. I fast forwarded through a lot and I agree the judges are blah.

#15 Chchgirl

Posted 23 September 2019 - 11:01 PM

I didn't nind it for a bit of fluff.

I'm hoping Kylie M turns up but I doubt it..

#16 Soontobegran

Posted 24 September 2019 - 09:44 AM

View PostIamOzgirl, on 23 September 2019 - 10:00 PM, said:

Also agree the 'panelists' have no chemistry.

It is hard to know really.....#somuchbotox

#17 Chchgirl

Posted 24 September 2019 - 09:45 AM

View PostSoontobegran, on 24 September 2019 - 09:44 AM, said:

It is hard to know really.....#somuchbotox

Except Hughesey-a la naturale!

At least I get more Osher...

#18 aquarium2

Posted 24 September 2019 - 09:54 AM

I thought it was terrible.

What an anti climax with Gretel being revealed. Lindsay couldn't hide her confusion, as she had on idea who it was even after the reveal.

Jackie O needs to stick to radio, her personality is so flat on TV. And as for Dani, she's just painful to watch.

#19 Nozycat

Posted 24 September 2019 - 10:07 AM

Lol, I loved the ridiculousness of it.

#20 YodaTheWrinkledOne

Posted 24 September 2019 - 10:19 AM

View PostGreenEgg, on 23 September 2019 - 09:41 PM, said:

Why is Lindsey Lohan a judge?
Why is Dave Hughes a judge?!?!

#21 YodaTheWrinkledOne

Posted 24 September 2019 - 10:22 AM

View Post~Bob~, on 23 September 2019 - 09:42 PM, said:

It was so slow, I stopped watching.
it is very very slow.

And the palava when the masked singer reveal is happening was atrocious! I concede that's due to editing, but honestly, they dragged out too long!

ETA: DD2 (10yo) loved it though ...

Edited by YodaTheWrinkledOne, 24 September 2019 - 10:22 AM.

#22 jayskette

Posted 24 September 2019 - 10:25 AM

Lindsay Lohan is a judge to reaudition to the USA networks and movie places that she is capable of holding a career there.

#23 Chocolate Addict

Posted 24 September 2019 - 10:36 AM

I watched the last 20 minutes waiting for Have you been paying attention to start. I saw the unicorn and wolf sing.

Everyone is saying Rob Mills for the wolf due to the clues but I am saying Warrick Capper :p He was in Neighbours, played footy and was on celebrity apprentice. I am sure it will be wrong and is probably Millsy.

I doubt I will watch to find out. :p

#24 #YKG

Posted 24 September 2019 - 11:11 AM

I saw an interesting comment made to Jackie O on social media that she is TV krytonite, every TV show she’s been on has flopped/cancelled. You’d think the networks would learn, no one likes her

#25 Kia❤️

Posted 24 September 2019 - 11:15 AM

View Post#YKG, on 24 September 2019 - 11:11 AM, said:

I saw an interesting comment made to Jackie O on social media that she is TV krytonite, every TV show she’s been on has flopped/cancelled. You’d think the networks would learn, no one likes her

People can be so nasty

193 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 187 guests, 5 anonymous users

Zippypeaks

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.