Gold. (is that still mentioned?)

#3 Squeekums The Elf

Posted 09 October 2019 - 02:03 PM

Silver

We home from ceduna
the heat was amazing there lol
Dd got to meet her cousins from WA and do got a mini family reunion
Caravan got it's first run and damn it's nice

If your ever in town, the shelly beach caravan park is gorgeous, so spacious and pretty

#4 Sandra

Posted 11 October 2019 - 06:19 PM

Do you ladies want a new thread this week? Or just leave this one? :)

#5 blackcat20

Posted 11 October 2019 - 07:49 PM

Whoops I completely missed this last week. It’s  been a busy week....

#6 Mands09

Posted 11 October 2019 - 07:52 PM

I think just leave this one. Seems to be dying a slow death anyway. See how long it lumps along for!

How’s DD bc?

School holidays almost over squeeks :(

#7 blackcat20

Posted 11 October 2019 - 08:02 PM

She’s good, thanks Mands. 7 months tomorrow.

How are your kids going? Did you get anywhere with the school regarding your little one walking home?

#8 Mands09

Posted 11 October 2019 - 08:24 PM

Wow. 7 months!!! Holy moly!!

Nope. They blamed him for not going where he was supposed to go and were vague to any question I asked when they eventually got back to me... pretty unsatisfied with them lately.

#9 blackcat20

Posted 12 October 2019 - 01:03 PM

View PostMands09, on 11 October 2019 - 08:24 PM, said:

Nope. They blamed him for not going where he was supposed to go and were vague to any question I asked when they eventually got back to me... pretty unsatisfied with them lately.

I don't know where the time has gone.

It's they any way to escalate? That's a pretty poor response given how serious the situation was, and the potential for it to be a lot worse.

#10 Mands09

Posted 12 October 2019 - 01:39 PM

It was the deputy principal so not really.... the school is so big the principal delegates the day to day running of things to the 2 deputies. I mean, if they are having trouble with DS1 they are in for a shock when they get DS2 next year. The kid could be Kevin McAllister from Home Alone at 4 years old.

I know what you mean about time flying. dS3 is turning 2 this week and I can’t beleive it. Babies just seem like a distant memory for us now but it wasn’t even that long ago! Hope you and the Mister are having some nice moments with DD :)

#11 Squeekums The Elf

Posted 13 October 2019 - 06:16 PM

View PostMands09, on 11 October 2019 - 08:24 PM, said:

I'd be fuming, what a crap response, we getting same sort of response about dd being locked in a room and forgotten.
School,goes back tomorrow so let the battle begin again....

7 months, omg wow

We off to WWE in just over a week, super excited. Front row here I come!!  Dd cheering, she gets 3 days off school lol

#12 blackcat20

Posted 11 November 2019 - 06:23 PM

How’s everyone’s doing?

I’m sad this thread is dying, the first world vents thread seems to have taken over.

#13 Mands09

Posted 11 November 2019 - 09:52 PM

Sure seems pretty dead.....

Going okay, but stressed with the house build and the lead up to Christmas is bad for business (if we don’t have people in contracts out to at least March we are screwed as we have to cut people and don’t get new work for months - so it’s a lot of work to get everything extended/new work/sorted before the start of December). Kids are the usual feral cheeky monsters.

Hows little miss going bc? How are you finding the first few months of parenting?

#14 blackcat20

Posted 15 November 2019 - 02:38 PM

View PostMands09, on 11 November 2019 - 09:52 PM, said:

Sure seems pretty dead.....

Going okay, but stressed with the house build and the lead up to Christmas is bad for business (if we don’t have people in contracts out to at least March we are screwed as we have to cut people and don’t get new work for months - so it’s a lot of work to get everything extended/new work/sorted before the start of December). Kids are the usual feral cheeky monsters.

Hows little miss going bc? How are you finding the first few months of parenting?

My business dies off at this time of year too.

Would you believe I’m the mother of an eight month old? She’s doing well, growing nicely and sleeping well.

#15 Nasty Teens

Posted 15 November 2019 - 02:44 PM

I only come back occasionally. Soon it will be me, DH and the dog left at home. Exciting times coming up for all 3 kids! I won't post but will pm if anyone is interested.

BC, can't believe you have an 8mo already!

Mands at the very least the school should develop an up to date personalised risk assessment to prevent a reoccurrence.

#16 Mands09

Posted 15 November 2019 - 03:13 PM

8 months old? No way.

Teens pm me, I love hearing the exciting stuff people are up to :)

#17 Squeekums The Elf

Posted 15 November 2019 - 04:10 PM

8 months? Wow
Yeah, I hope it don't die completely

Mands, gotta "love" this time of year....

We been super busy. Went down to ceduna for a week to meet dp cousin and his family and uncle. Such a long drive omg
Best bit, we went to WWE Melbourne for our anniversary. Front row, meet and greets, heaven. I even got to walk the ramp to ring and hold the main title belt.
Got my replica belt signed, that was an effort getting it to Melbourne. I had to carry it on my shoulder lol

Teens pm me too, I can understand not wanting to post publicly

#18 blackcat20

Posted 18 November 2019 - 04:06 PM

PM for me too please.

Sounds like a great trip Squeeks.

#19 Tiger Print

Posted 18 November 2019 - 04:16 PM

PM for me too please Teens.

I must say a little selfishly that I am loving this time of my life :)

Just got back from a trip over to Perth for a conference, DH came with me and we certainly made the most of our down time.

For us life is rolling along nicely, DD continues to do well and I am so proud of her. DS is still in the big smoke but I am hoping he will be home for Christmas.

It's been hot here - nothing like the East Coast and I cross my fingers any time fires are mentioned.

BC, that time has flown by - before you know it she will be toddling around :)

Mands, I hope you manage to catch a break soon.

#20 blackcat20

Posted 18 November 2019 - 04:18 PM

TP, she’s trying so hard to crawl at the moment. She can move around on her butt but not great distances yet.

#21 Mands09

Posted 18 November 2019 - 05:20 PM

TP so glad you are having a great time. Good to hear the kids are doing well too. That’s great! Still enjoying the NT?

DS took flowers from the garden to give to a girl on Friday, apparently they have been late to line up for class because they were holding hands in the playground. Now the teacher is emailing me telling me that she is actively discouraging that boys and girls are friends and that he has been told ‘they stay friends only’. The kid is 6! And this is the same teacher who told us 2 months ago that DS has no friends and no one in the class liked him.  Can’t wait for this year to be over.

#22 Mands09

Posted 18 November 2019 - 05:21 PM

Squeeks sounds like you had a really great time at WWE!

#23 Tiger Print

Posted 18 November 2019 - 05:41 PM

How awesome squeeks!

Mands, that is ridiculous!

Still loving the NT, it is a special to me.

Crawling already bc!  That's so exciting,

#24 Mands09

Posted 18 November 2019 - 06:05 PM

DH couldn’t believe it when I read the email to him TP!

The NT is on my bucket list. I would love to explore all the wonderful sites up there. One day I hope to make it there.

#25 blackcat20

Posted 18 November 2019 - 06:57 PM

Teacher sounds bonkers. Let the poor kids be friends for goodness sake.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.