Bfn or bfp?

11 replies to this topic

#1 nanismummy

Posted 13 October 2019 - 09:06 PM

Can't figure this one out as it's very faint 🤔

#2 nanismummy

Posted 13 October 2019 - 09:13 PM

Attached File  IMG_20191013_210556-1209x1612.jpg   90.29K   439 downloadsAttached File  IMG_20191013_210556-1209x1612.jpg   90.29K   439 downloads

#3 ckmelb

Posted 13 October 2019 - 09:27 PM

It is a bit too close to call

Did you do it with first morning urine? You might need to wait until tomorrow morning for a better reading

Or if it was first thing I would wait 2 days then retest again

#4 Gruffalo's Child

Posted 13 October 2019 - 09:36 PM

It looks like a very early positive to me - my first test with DD1 looked just like that, the one a couple of days later was much clearer.   Good luck OP!

#5 Lallalla

Posted 13 October 2019 - 09:50 PM

Looks like an early positive to me

#6 Blueberry3

Posted 13 October 2019 - 11:01 PM

Looks like an early positive to me as well :)

#7 IamtheMumma

Posted 14 October 2019 - 03:00 AM

Looks like an early positive but I don't trust FRER because I've had false positives in the past from them.

Try again in the morning or tomorrow.

#8 nanismummy

Posted 14 October 2019 - 01:52 PM

Tested again today and looked like a BFN :( just a grey/colourless indent line. Not sure if it's still too early to get a good reading or definite BFN but I'm guessing the latter :(

#9 nanismummy

Posted 14 October 2019 - 01:55 PM

I think I'm probably only about 12dpo. Had a strange glob when wiping about a week ago with a tiny bit of blood in the mucus which I thought was implantation bleeding..then nothing the next day, then brown discharge on and off for a few days after that.

I'm probably out for this month though *sigh*

#10 Pink Flamingo

Posted 14 October 2019 - 02:36 PM

Don’t give up hope op it’s still early. At 12 dpo I got a definite BFN then 3 days later got a very strong positive and that kid is sitting next to me right now.
Fingers crossed!

#11 Sarah212121

Posted 14 October 2019 - 11:25 PM

Don’t give up x I’m sitting here reading my 4th home test and very faint line on all and I’m asking is it a water line ... I’m on D24 the 2 week wait is soooo hard :(
Send a hug and lots of positive vibes XX

#12 IamtheMumma

Posted 15 October 2019 - 07:47 AM

View Postnanismummy, on 14 October 2019 - 01:52 PM, said:

Tested again today and looked like a BFN Posted Image just a grey/colourless indent line. Not sure if it's still too early to get a good reading or definite BFN but I'm guessing the latter Posted Image

Unfortunately, you've discovered why I don't like those tests. They offer hope and then its yanked away and it hurts.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.