EB signatures - fluffy

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 WannabeMasterchef

Posted 14 October 2019 - 09:56 AM

Whats your favourite EB signature that you have seen another member have?

Somebody has one along the lines of 'just because theres more people on the other team doesnt make you the bad guy' which I love becuase you can apply it to things like global warming awareness. Might not be cool to be a global warming activist but its important.

Theres a couple I also wonder the origins of.  One was along the lines of 'Well well Karen Walker I thought I smelled Gin and regret'.  Obviously from a movie or book.

#2 No Drama Please

Posted 14 October 2019 - 11:31 AM

^^ haha the gin one is mine. Not as cool as a book or movie though, just from and old episode of Will and Grace :)

#3 Mrs Zee

Posted 14 October 2019 - 12:30 PM

Little feets! Silverstreaks photo of her then baby ds' teeny feet.

#4 No Drama Please

Posted 14 October 2019 - 01:01 PM

I only ever use EB on my mobile now but when I used to see signatures there was one about “have you done your pelvic floor exercises today” and I was always thinking oh no I haven’t actually, great reminder lol.

#5 sahmie

Posted 14 October 2019 - 02:11 PM

I don’t see sigs anymore either, but I remember a black and white pic of a toddler tantruming.

I wonder if I still have a sig....

#6 cvbn

Posted 14 October 2019 - 02:37 PM

Bunny rabbit pole dancing.
It used to stop my baby fussing so she would feed.

#7 ~J_F~

Posted 14 October 2019 - 02:42 PM

View PostWannabeMasterchef, on 14 October 2019 - 09:56 AM, said:

Whats your favourite EB signature that you have seen another member have?

Somebody has one along the lines of 'just because theres more people on the other team doesnt make you the bad guy' which I love becuase you can apply it to things like global warming awareness. Might not be cool to be a global warming activist but its important.

Theres a couple I also wonder the origins of.  One was along the lines of 'Well well Karen Walker I thought I smelled Gin and regret'.  Obviously from a movie or book.

:omg:

How could you not know who Karen Walker is??

I don’t see signatures because I lost my use the mobile version and I have them turned off on normal site because they use to use too much internet to load, could fix that now I have unlimited I guess!

#8 rainycat

Posted 14 October 2019 - 03:10 PM

Not many sigs anymore.
I’ve never heard of Karen  Walker either...trotting off to find out!

#9 FatherofFour

Posted 14 October 2019 - 03:47 PM

View Postsahmie, on 14 October 2019 - 02:11 PM, said:

I don’t see sigs anymore either, but I remember a black and white pic of a toddler tantruming.

You do ....

Our three loves - DD1: 2010 / DD2: 2011 / DD3: 2017

#10 WannabeMasterchef

Posted 14 October 2019 - 04:25 PM

View Postsahmie, on 14 October 2019 - 02:11 PM, said:

Yes, it says our three loves.
You have similar age gaps to me.  I hope they are getting along ;)

View Post~J_F~, on 14 October 2019 - 02:42 PM, said:

Posted ImageHow could you not know who Karen Walker is??

When I googled it I got a sunglasses designer, it didn't seem to be the right context!

I shall have to watch some episodes of Will and Grace!

Edited by WannabeMasterchef, 14 October 2019 - 04:28 PM.

#11 MrsLexiK

Posted 14 October 2019 - 05:37 PM

Stbg grandbabies eye pics.

#12 JRA

Posted 14 October 2019 - 05:51 PM

yes, sigs are a thing of the past. Years ago we all had sigs that were pics

#13 Mollyksy

Posted 14 October 2019 - 06:13 PM

Was the Karen Walker Gin and regret said by Beverly the short southern gentleman? I can hear his voice saying it in my head. And no I'm not a super fan, havent watched it for years! Karen and jack were a look ways my favourite.

https://www-pinteres...25880055184873/ edited cause I was right lol. Perhaps that space full of 80s music and 90s TV could really be put to better use. Like remembering to change out of my slippers before I leave the house?! My 6 yo thought that was hilarious!!

Edited by Mollyksy, 14 October 2019 - 06:16 PM.

#14 ~J_F~

Posted 14 October 2019 - 06:18 PM

View PostMrsLexiK, on 14 October 2019 - 05:37 PM, said:

Stbg grandbabies eye pics.

Was it just me who found that a tad creepy?

#15 José

Posted 14 October 2019 - 06:27 PM

Not a fan of sigs

#16 WaitForMe

Posted 14 October 2019 - 08:07 PM

Oh, I'm glad someone brought up sigs.

Several are no longer displaying properly.

Soontobegran's is one of them. Can't remember who else's, theres at least one other.

I keep thinking of saying something but then I get caught up reading whatever they have written and forget.

#17 sahmie

Posted 16 October 2019 - 03:37 PM

View PostFatherofFour, on 14 October 2019 - 03:47 PM, said:

You do ....

Our three loves - DD1: 2010 / DD2: 2011 / DD3: 2017

Well there you go! I used to have a pic sig, but I must have updated it.

#18 sahmie

Posted 16 October 2019 - 03:46 PM

View PostWannabeMasterchef, on 14 October 2019 - 04:25 PM, said:

Yes, it says our three loves.
You have similar age gaps to me.  I hope they are getting along ;)

Rofl. The two older ones go from being besties to mortal enemies in the space of blink, and the youngest one is doted on by the oldest, while my middle just tolerates her ;)

#19 Silverstreak

Posted 16 October 2019 - 04:35 PM

Ah thank you Mrs Zee, I love that sig too!

Blurry sigs will be because of photobucket probably wanting money.

I always liked purple witch’s one: thinking of you, poison, with the stylish 1950s lady!

EFS

Edited by Silverstreak, 16 October 2019 - 04:36 PM.

#20 Fourteenyears

Posted 16 October 2019 - 06:30 PM

I sort of miss the sigs.  They used to be such a thing and they aren’t anymore.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.