Jump to content

TTC November 2019


  • Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#26 Sailor4

Posted 16 November 2019 - 03:02 PM

That's a bummer hopefulbabymama. It's not over till AF shows so I'll keep my fingers crossed for you

I know the feeling ohhhelllo. I'm 7dpo and going so crazy. I'm definitely going to POAS before AF. Just not sure whether to start at 10dpo or wait until 12dpo

#27 *~*emma*~*

Posted 17 November 2019 - 09:05 AM

Hi Guys - dipping my toes in here :)

Been a long time since I’ve visited EB.

Had my mirena removed 4 weeks ago, and just finished my 1st period. I have a 10yo from my 1st marriage which was 4 cycles of IVF and 5 years TTC.

I’m not confident I can have another but I’m going to enjoy trying ;)

GL to all

#28 ohhhhello

Posted 17 November 2019 - 04:31 PM

View PostSailor4, on 16 November 2019 - 03:02 PM, said:

That's a bummer hopefulbabymama. It's not over till AF shows so I'll keep my fingers crossed for you

I know the feeling ohhhelllo. I'm 7dpo and going so crazy. I'm definitely going to POAS before AF. Just not sure whether to start at 10dpo or wait until 12dpo

I feel like I have slim hope waiting until 12 dpo to test haha I'm gonna wait until next Friday which is 9dpo.
the days feel bloody long in the TWW.

#29 ohhhhello

Posted 17 November 2019 - 04:36 PM

View Post*~*emma*~*, on 17 November 2019 - 09:05 AM, said:

Hi Guys - dipping my toes in here :)

Been a long time since I’ve visited EB.

Had my mirena removed 4 weeks ago, and just finished my 1st period. I have a 10yo from my 1st marriage which was 4 cycles of IVF and 5 years TTC.

I’m not confident I can have another but I’m going to enjoy trying ;)

GL to all

Welcome!! Sending you so much baby dust. Fingers crossed for you. I'm sure you must feel daunted which is understandable.

#30 hopefulbabymama

Posted 18 November 2019 - 12:26 PM

AF arrived this morning after 4 days of spotting 😢 going to book in a dr appointment and get some tests done

#31 ohhhhello

Posted 18 November 2019 - 03:08 PM

View Posthopefulbabymama, on 18 November 2019 - 12:26 PM, said:

AF arrived this morning after 4 days of spotting going to book in a dr appointment and get some tests done

Oh I'm so sorry lovely. Sending you hugs. Hope all is okay.

#32 ohhhhello

Posted 18 November 2019 - 03:10 PM

So I think I'm only 6 dpo - and im cramping and have backaches, my boobs are sooo sore. Have no idea if this is a sign of pregnancy, or it's just AF symptoms and I just haven't taken notice of them before.

Literally doubting down until I can test. So eager.
The frustration of TWW !

#33 LZTM

Posted 18 November 2019 - 05:25 PM

View Postohhhhello, on 18 November 2019 - 03:10 PM, said:

So I think I'm only 6 dpo - and im cramping and have backaches, my boobs are sooo sore. Have no idea if this is a sign of pregnancy, or it's just AF symptoms and I just haven't taken notice of them before.

Literally doubting down until I can test. So eager.
The frustration of TWW !

Keeping my fingers crossed for you! Could be promising if these are not normal PMS symptoms for you :)

#34 stephc4444

Posted 18 November 2019 - 07:40 PM

Hi ladies,

My name is Steph :)

So I was trying to conceive this month...and I think it's worked! This will be my 3rd pregnancy. We have a 21 month old son, and had a miscarriage in June. We have been trying properly only the last month or two. I actually thought we were out this month. I usually run a 29-32 day cycle so ovulate around day 16-17. Anyway yesterday I was day 21 and after working all day in the garden felt stupidly nauseous. So I think I'll test (I'm a shocking serial POAS addict), and expecting nothing like the past month or two somehow see a faint line. Now this means I must have ovulated super early. Cycle started Monday 28th of October, we DTD on Thursday 7th and Sunday the 10th (those were the only days). Anyway test is getting darker, and is showing up. So I guess I wait a few more days and then head in for bloods.

It feels surreal. Baby is very much wanted, and I will feel more at ease once we hit 12 weeks.

Last time I went in for 8 week dating scan, measured 6 with no heat beat. I was sure of my dates, and naturally miscarried at 10 weeks.

Anyway sending everyone magical baby dust. Sorry for rambling. It's hard when you don't have anyone other than husband to talk to.

#35 stephc4444

Posted 18 November 2019 - 07:45 PM

View Posthopefulbabymama, on 18 November 2019 - 12:26 PM, said:

AF arrived this morning after 4 days of spotting going to book in a dr appointment and get some tests done

Sorry to hear :(

#36 LZTM

Posted 18 November 2019 - 08:45 PM

View Poststephc4444, on 18 November 2019 - 07:40 PM, said:

Hi ladies,

My name is Steph :)


Hi Steph! Welcome and congrats. I hope this is a perfect sticky bean for you!

#37 ohhhhello

Posted 18 November 2019 - 08:49 PM

View Poststephc4444, on 18 November 2019 - 07:40 PM, said:

Hi ladies,

My name is Steph :)

So I was trying to conceive this month...and I think it's worked! This will be my 3rd pregnancy. We have a 21 month old son, and had a miscarriage in June. We have been trying properly only the last month or two. I actually thought we were out this month. I usually run a 29-32 day cycle so ovulate around day 16-17. Anyway yesterday I was day 21 and after working all day in the garden felt stupidly nauseous. So I think I'll test (I'm a shocking serial POAS addict), and expecting nothing like the past month or two somehow see a faint line. Now this means I must have ovulated super early. Cycle started Monday 28th of October, we DTD on Thursday 7th and Sunday the 10th (those were the only days). Anyway test is getting darker, and is showing up. So I guess I wait a few more days and then head in for bloods.

It feels surreal. Baby is very much wanted, and I will feel more at ease once we hit 12 weeks.

Last time I went in for 8 week dating scan, measured 6 with no heat beat. I was sure of my dates, and naturally miscarried at 10 weeks.

Anyway sending everyone magical baby dust. Sorry for rambling. It's hard when you don't have anyone other than husband to talk to.


congrats and fingers crossed for you lovely!!

#38 Inda

Posted 19 November 2019 - 10:59 AM

Congratulation Stephc4444! Fingers crossed for a happy healthy 9 months with a sticky bub!

I am hoping to join you this month *fingers crossed* Sounds like you have had a similar lead up to myself, but mine was September and ended in a D&C.
I am now CD23 of a usually 32 day cycle, so fairly sure I am in the 2ww but I'm not confident on when I've ovulated.

Is anyone testing soon?

#39 Sailor4

Posted 19 November 2019 - 11:46 AM

Congrats Steph! Hopefully it's a sticky one for you!!

I'm 10dpo. Caved and tested this morning. BFN. So I have spent my DDs nap time reading posts about people that got a BFN at 10dpo and then got their BFP later haha.

Symptom wise I haven't had much at all really. Cramping around 4dpo but it wasn't much and I could probably convince myself it was in my head. Heaps of creamy CM but can't remember if that's a normal TWW sign or not. Despite that, I still feel strangely optimistic....Who knows!

#40 LZTM

Posted 19 November 2019 - 04:42 PM

View PostSailor4, on 19 November 2019 - 11:46 AM, said:

So I have spent my DDs nap time reading posts about people that got a BFN at 10dpo and then got their BFP later haha.

Haha! This is me! Glad to know I’m not alone. Only 4DPO here so POAS madness hasn’t hit yet

#41 stephc4444

Posted 20 November 2019 - 08:43 PM

Thanks ladies :)

I am a serial POAS addict as well! I thought I was only 4DPO when I tested...seems I was very wrong.

I've managed to only do 5 tests so far hahaha.

I hope everyone else is doing okay in the TWW.

#42 Sailor4

Posted 21 November 2019 - 04:07 PM

12dpo today and super super faint 2nd line. Got everything crossed that it gets darker over the next couple of days!

#43 LZTM

Posted 21 November 2019 - 04:23 PM

Congrats Sailor4! 😊

6DPO here and nothing to add. Just waiting...

#44 ohhhhello

Posted 21 November 2019 - 05:43 PM

Omg Sailor4! How exciting! Thus is your first month TTC yeah? How exciting!

I'm 8dpo. tested this morning and nothing. I've also come down with epic flu and fever. Even potentially glandular fever or epstein bar virus. Surely none of that
Is good for fertility :(
Still have my finger crossed!

#45 hopefulbabymama

Posted 21 November 2019 - 06:24 PM

Congrats Sailor and Steph! Yayyy for some BFPs! Fingers crossed for you both that those lines just keep getting darker and you've got sticky beans in there ❤

#46 Sailor4

Posted 21 November 2019 - 08:48 PM

I don't want to get my hopes up too much until I know its getting darker. I'm worried about a CP!

2nd cycle ohhhelllo. But I had a much stronger peak OPK this cycle. It's also our first cycle on vitex..coincidentally (Or not?) We conceived DD1 on our first cycle of vitex too

#47 Inda

Posted 22 November 2019 - 08:58 AM

Congratulations Sailor4! Fingers crossed for sticky bubs for you and Steph!

Ohhhhello - Oh no, that sounds terrible. Your immune system takes a dive in early pregnancy though so fingers crossed that is the explanation! I got a terrible flu the week leading up to testing positive with DD.

AFM going off my normal cycle I am 8DPO but I think I may have ovulated earlier. Not expecting AF till late next week, so will be aiming to wait it out till then. Although already feeling the urge!

#48 ohhhhello

Posted 22 November 2019 - 10:41 AM

So exciting Sailor4 - i have my fingers and toes crossed for you!


I'm quite similar to you Inda, I'm 9 dpo today. I caved and tested, and then was disappointed haha

I'm on antibiotics and trying to rest as much as i can between things at work - hopefully knock all this sickness of the head!I forgot how hard the 2WW is haha plays havoc on my mind!

i think its the control freak in my that goes bonkers knowing that it is outside of my control and nothing I can do during the 2WW to help.

#49 Inda

Posted 22 November 2019 - 12:03 PM

View Postohhhhello, on 22 November 2019 - 10:41 AM, said:

So exciting Sailor4 - i have my fingers and toes crossed for you!


I'm quite similar to you Inda, I'm 9 dpo today. I caved and tested, and then was disappointed haha

I'm on antibiotics and trying to rest as much as i can between things at work - hopefully knock all this sickness of the head!I forgot how hard the 2WW is haha plays havoc on my mind!

i think its the control freak in my that goes bonkers knowing that it is outside of my control and nothing I can do during the 2WW to help.

Will you wait to test again? Hopefully we can both get better results next week :)

Fingers crossed you manage to get on top of the sickness and feel better quickly. The 2ww is so frustrating, hard to not have your mind wandering constantly.

#50 Sailor4

Posted 22 November 2019 - 03:16 PM

I think it's looking like a chemical for me. Going to try not to test now unless my period doesn't show. I totally get your sentiments ohhello and inda, a bfn or even a fading 2nd line is just depressing


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

 
 
Advertisement
 

Top 5 Viewed Articles

 
Advertisement
 
 
 
Advertisement
 
 
Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.