TTC November 2019

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#51 ohhhhello

Posted 22 November 2019 - 03:36 PM

Oh I hope not sailor4 ! Give it another few days. Have fingers crossed for u x x

I wish I was stronger and just didn't test until due date. So silly. And such a waste of money lol

#52 ljp89

Posted 22 November 2019 - 09:56 PM

Checking in again. So nice to see some BFPs in here!

Sailor, I really hope it’s not a CP. have everything crossed for you.

Afm. It’s CD8 and I think O should happen around CD18, which will mean I’ll be testing mid December, so long as my cycle stays similar to the last couple.

I’m a little concerned though as I’ve started a new job this week and I’m incredibly stressed - breaking down crying on the daily. Hoping the stress doesn’t impact our TTC.

This will be cycle 6 of TTC number 2 for us and I’m just so ready for a BFP. It’s getting hard being disheartened by the BFNs every month.

Fingers crossed for everyone. Really hope to see some more positives this month!

#53 LZTM

Posted 23 November 2019 - 05:57 AM

Oh there is a few of us close in the TWW! I’m 8 DPO and we settled on our house yesterday. Walking through opening all the drawers, and found a packet of FRER in the back of a bathroom drawer. Surely a good omen?!? Haha.

@ohhhhello how are you feeling today? I’ve been sick the past 2 days, not so much the flu but an awful cold. I’m hoping it is just a dip in immunity and there’s a bean implanting in there! (Wishful thinking maybe!)

#54 ohhhhello

Posted 23 November 2019 - 09:45 AM

@ljp89 I have a similar concern as well. I feel like my body is so stressed between full time work, our 24 month old being sick, us all so sick, and house renos. And work is just insane insane. And then om finding I'm stressing about the impact of stress. I'm trying to just do what I can to calm myself down- even just a cup of tea or taking some deep breathes.
It's always hard starting a new job- so try to be gentle on yourself.

AFM- I'm still pretty sick. Slightly better but still super lethargic, swollen glands etc.
I'm 10dpo and didnt evdn bother testing this morning. Im just feeling a bit deflated.

Sailor4 - any update on you? Hope all is okay!

#55 Sarah_434

Posted 25 November 2019 - 09:39 AM

Hi All

I'm just starting out TTC, I'm not sure if I should count this as my 1st cycle. My DH is going for a vasectomy reversal on Thursday. Although he'll all healed for next O, I'm doubting it will work that fast, no harm in trying though.

I have concerns about when O is happening or if at all. I have a short cycle of only 23 days. I'm going to try an OPK to see if I can pin point it.

Its great reading your posts and sending you all positive vibes

#56 LZTM

Posted 26 November 2019 - 06:35 AM

Morning all!

11DPO and had some light cramping last night so figured I’ll test in the morning and if it’s neg, I think AF is coming but.... BFP! And a decent line at that!

Feeling a little overwhelmed!

#57 MSDC

Posted 26 November 2019 - 07:14 AM

LZTM - CONGRATULATIONS!!!... How exciting for you :smile:

#58 ohhhhello

Posted 26 November 2019 - 07:20 AM

WOW!! Congrats - what awesome news!

as for me. I had cramping etc too... keep testing and keep getting BFN's. im now 13dpo and still getting negatives. so depressing.
If im not pregnant then i just want AF to arrived so i can move on.

#59 Inda

Posted 26 November 2019 - 12:55 PM

Congratulations LZTM!

Fingers crossed for you Ohhhhello. Hope you are feeling better.

AFM - I caved yesterday.. was feeling confident, have been having belly pains a few other possible symptoms also, but was only disappointed and now confused. Was silly to test with AF not due till the end of the week. So now I am just trying to not think about it and wait and see what happens. Depending on how I am feeling, I will probably test again Thursday.

#60 ohhhhello

Posted 26 November 2019 - 12:57 PM

oh Inda it is impossible not to cave. how many days post ovulation are you?

#61 Inda

Posted 26 November 2019 - 01:41 PM

View Postohhhhello, on 26 November 2019 - 12:57 PM, said:

oh Inda it is impossible not to cave. how many days post ovulation are you?

That need to know asap! So hard to not cave if you aren't kept occupied that's for sure.
Too be honest, I'm not 100% certain of when I ovulated but going off my 'normal' cycle I would say 11 or 12 dpo today. I have a 32 day cycle and AF is due Friday.

#62 ohhhhello

Posted 27 November 2019 - 12:43 PM

how are we all going ladies? Im CD29, 14dpo, all BFN tests. I have the worst period pain, cramps, back aches etc. i just want AF to arrive so that I can move onto the next month.

my best friend just called me and told me she is pregnant. she said she literally got pregnant the very first month they decided to just stop using protection. I'm so happy for her, but I also don't understand why it is so easy for some and not for others. trying to stay positive and know that it will happen at some stage.

#63 hopefulbabymama

Posted 27 November 2019 - 04:39 PM

LZTM - congratulations! So exciting!

Ohhhello - that's so hard. It really is terribly unfair isn't it. I've got two close friends who have just started TTC and I'm terrified they'll fall straight away.  Such conflicting emotions - of course you're happy and overjoyed for them but at the same time asking why not me

AFM I'm CD10 and gearing up for fertile week.  I'm seeing my GP tonight and hoping she'll agree to run some tests to see if there's anything wrong.

#64 Inda

Posted 28 November 2019 - 07:08 AM

Ohhhhello - hope AF arrives quickly for you. Sorry it's a painful lead up.

I took a test this morning, feeling like I knew the result, all my confidence had faded so I wasn't surprised with the negative. AF is due tomorrow.

Good luck hopefulbabymama

#65 ohhhhello

Posted 28 November 2019 - 08:34 AM

View PostInda, on 28 November 2019 - 07:08 AM, said:

Ohhhhello - hope AF arrives quickly for you. Sorry it's a painful lead up.

I took a test this morning, feeling like I knew the result, all my confidence had faded so I wasn't surprised with the negative. AF is due tomorrow.

Good luck hopefulbabymama

Its so rubbish isn't it. you feel silly to have been so hopeful. but then if your not hopeful, then its even more horrible!

Still no AF here. dying of pain - so i am 99.9% sure that i'm not pregnant. i didn't even bother testing this morning. i'm now CD30. this is the annoying part - just waiting waiting

#66 ljp89

Posted 28 November 2019 - 12:03 PM

Omg congrats LZTM!

I’ve just read through what I’ve missed and I’m so thankful to have all these empathetic ears to listen to me. Thank you all for understanding where I’m at.

Ohhhhello - I feel exactly the same when I’m getting BFNs. It’s like, okay ovaries, I get it, I’m not pregnant. Get on with the show so we can move on to next month already. It’s just as frustrating as getting the BFN.

Hopefulbabymama- how did you get on at the GP?

Sarah - welcome! Hope you find this forum as supportive as I have. And I reckon you’d unofficially count this as the first cycle, why not? People have gotten pregnant where there’s been a vasectomy before 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Best of luck with your TTC journey!

Afm - I’m CD14 and judging by CM, I’m correct that O should be around CD18.

I’m so hopeful for this month to be the one 🤞🏻

#67 LZTM

Posted 28 November 2019 - 01:15 PM

Thanks for the all kind words :)
I’m trying not to get too excited just yet as it is such early days (13 DPO / 3w6d) and I have such an uncomfortable and tight feeling in my abdomen. Going to GP for bloods tomorrow.

Best of luck to everyone this month - sending all the baby dust!

#68 ohhhhello

Posted 28 November 2019 - 01:35 PM

View PostLZTM, on 28 November 2019 - 01:15 PM, said:

Thanks for the all kind words Posted Image
I’m trying not to get too excited just yet as it is such early days (13 DPO / 3w6d) and I have such an uncomfortable and tight feeling in my abdomen. Going to GP for bloods tomorrow.

Best of luck to everyone this month - sending all the baby dust!

fingers crossed for you LZTM! its hard not to get super excited though hey!

I've had some very very pale bleeding today - too late for implantation at 15dpo, so it must be the very early start of AF (probably coming in a day or two).

My plan for next month is  do all the same things for conception - BD every second day between CD10 and CD20, castor oil packs pre ovulation, all my vitamin... but i'm going to TRY and not buy any pregnancy tests. AF will then either come, or it wont, and then if i'm late then i will test. hopefully it will make it less all-consuming

#69 ohhhhello

Posted 29 November 2019 - 09:04 AM

CD 1 for me - hello AF.

onto the next month :)

#70 Inda

Posted 29 November 2019 - 08:41 PM

Ohhhhello - I don't keep tests in the house for this reason. I buy them when I'm ready to test. Tried to hold off this month but was so confident so went and bought some.. oh well, next month it is.

Currently waiting for AF to arrive, was due today. Makes me hang on to that slim possibility, even though I know I shouldn't..

#71 hopefulbabymama

Posted 29 November 2019 - 09:48 PM

Ljp89 - GP visit went well,  she's great,  very thorough and helpful. She's sending me off for CD21 hormone blood tests so we'll see what that shows up.  And DH is going to get semen analysis. I'm hoping that Murphy's law means this month will be our month now that we've gotten around to getting tests done (lol I'll take any excuse to convince myself!)

#72 hopefulbabymama

Posted 29 November 2019 - 09:50 PM

Ohhhello I'm sorry. But totally feeling you re when you're getting BFNs and you've already given up and you just want AF to come so you can move on and become optimistic again. Fingers crossed for BFPs for all of us in december!

#73 Sailor4

Posted 30 November 2019 - 09:04 AM

Sorry I have been AWOL. I was a bit bummed as it was a CP. AF turned up in full force right on cue. We have also been madly prepping for DD 1st birthday so time snuck away from me.

This month I'm taking a back seat. I don't know what CD I am. I am not using OPKs and I'm definitely not testing early. We plan to BD regularly throughout the month and just see what happens

#74 ohhhhello

Posted 30 November 2019 - 09:39 AM

so sorry to hear Sailor4 :(

Fingers crossed we all have some success this coming month.

I really struggle to relax throughout the TTC process - i find it all consuming. so frustrating.

This month i'm still going to take all the chinese medicine fertility stuff, do castor oil packs, OPK's and BD every second day beteen CD10 and CD20. But i'm going to not buy pregnancy tests - i don't want the testing to be consuming.

#75 hopefulbabymama

Posted 01 December 2019 - 08:25 PM

So sorry to hear that sailor, that really sucks. Look after yourself,  sending hugs your way

Edited by hopefulbabymama, 01 December 2019 - 08:25 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.