Disgusting man takes his 18 old daughter to the gyno... (possible trigger)

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#1 Lunafreya

Posted 07 November 2019 - 01:06 PM

...to check that her hymen’s still intact!

https://www.huffpost...4b08b735d63a651

Im not just mad at the father here, but the doctor. The only thing the gyno should day to the father is “Leave my office at once you disgusting man before I call the police.”

Treating his daughter like a piece of meat. I would hate to think what would happen if she was sexually assaulted

#2 kitkatswing

Posted 07 November 2019 - 01:09 PM

Total double standards, he has sons and you bet he wouldnt ask the same as her.

The Dr explained hymens can break from loads of things..

It is absolutly ridiculous.

#3 Jenflea

Posted 07 November 2019 - 01:10 PM

It's disgusting.

#4 Odd-1-Out

Posted 07 November 2019 - 01:11 PM

This happened to a friend of mine at high school except it was her mother who took her.

#5 purplekitty

Posted 07 November 2019 - 01:46 PM

I have no idea who this rapper is but there are so many things wrong in that story.

#6 Kallie88

Posted 07 November 2019 - 01:52 PM

So so gross. And that doctor should send him out and ask this girl if she wants to share information and that she doesn't have to and she doesn't have to be examined either, not just let this disgusting excuse for a father railroad the whole thing.

#7 purplekitty

Posted 07 November 2019 - 01:55 PM

It's possible the OB/GYN is just telling the father what he wants to hear to protect the daughter,I hope so.

#8 Mollycoddle

Posted 07 November 2019 - 02:02 PM

View Postpurplekitty, on 07 November 2019 - 01:55 PM, said:

It's possible the OB/GYN is just telling the father what he wants to hear to protect the daughter,I hope so.

The point is that the gyno shouldn't be telling the father anything at all.

I can't believe this guy is going public with this, surely he can't be thinking he'll get any agreement that it's a good thing to do??

#9 purplekitty

Posted 07 November 2019 - 02:06 PM

It's the US.

Money will find the doctor you want.
There is no doubt ethical violations have taken place.

#10 seayork2002

Posted 07 November 2019 - 02:08 PM

I am thinking there is more to this story - is someone looking for publicity because a book/song/movie etc. is coming out?

#11 purplekitty

Posted 07 November 2019 - 02:12 PM

He has a reality show.
Say no more.

#12 Norma-Bean Baker

Posted 07 November 2019 - 02:24 PM

Disgusting. But here is a nobody that everyone is suddenly talking about.  If I was his daughter I'd be pawning anything of value he ever bought me and getting the F away from him.  Where is her mother in all of this???

#13 Norma-Bean Baker

Posted 07 November 2019 - 02:25 PM

She should make a sex tape as a big FU Daddy!

#14 Chocolate Addict

Posted 07 November 2019 - 02:28 PM

Sounds like she doesn't really have a choice in signing away her privacy rights.

That poor young lady and her siblings.

Bloody uneducated knob.

#15 jayskette

Posted 07 November 2019 - 02:45 PM

heaps of people go though that, why is she the one on the news?

#16 TrixieBelden

Posted 07 November 2019 - 03:13 PM

View Postjayskette, on 07 November 2019 - 02:45 PM, said:

I imagine because her father spoke about it in an interview whilst trying to cultivate a public profile.

It’s not acceptable when it occurs to anyone surely? This poor woman now has to deal with the consequences of not just going through this but also living with it being public knowledge.

ETA I liked Dr Jen Gunter’s twitter thread on this. Explaining virginity is a social construct etc.

Edited by TrixieBelden, 07 November 2019 - 03:14 PM.

#17 Lunafreya

Posted 07 November 2019 - 03:22 PM

View Postjayskette, on 07 November 2019 - 02:45 PM, said:

Because he’s defending it

#18 2_little_boys

Posted 07 November 2019 - 03:27 PM

The report I read that he is well aware his male children have sex but thats ok.  Just not the female children :(

#19 Ozquoll

Posted 07 November 2019 - 03:28 PM

Just.So.Creepy.

#20 Lunafreya

Posted 07 November 2019 - 03:30 PM

View Post2_little_boys, on 07 November 2019 - 03:27 PM, said:

The report I read that he is well aware his male children have sex but thats ok.  Just not the female children :(
Some men should be not permitted to breed

#21 Hypnic Jerk

Posted 07 November 2019 - 03:43 PM

That is just sick.

#22 Caribou

Posted 07 November 2019 - 03:51 PM

Honesty, I expect the Dr is horrified and lied if the hymen was broken to protect the girl. Bet he doesn’t even actually check.

The whole thing is a bit off.

#23 BECZ

Posted 07 November 2019 - 04:25 PM

My dad's cousin (fair bit older than him, so some time ago) was the headmistress of an all girls high school on Sydney's Lower North Shore and I remember her telling me of one family that she let go home 20 minutes early every day as once when the eldest was less than half an hour late home one day after missing her bus, her family took her to 'get inspected'!!!  Yep in my opinion they would have done a lot more damage to her than having sex could have done.

Just appalling!

#24 BadCat

Posted 07 November 2019 - 04:42 PM

This p*ssed me right off when I read it this morning.

Because:

1.  It's none of his damn business

2.  Virginty is a bullsh*t construct designed by inadequate men afraid of comparison

3.  There is no way to determine if a woman has had sex by the state of her hymen

4.  It's pervy as hell

I sincerely hope she's having as much, or as little, sex as she chooses and laughing behind his back.

Kind of reminds me of a guy I was arguing with on Twitter who said you could definitely tell if the woman you were having sex with was a virgin.

The conversation went like this:

Him:  You can absolutely tell
Me:  Please explain how
Him:  You honestly don't know?
Me:  Nope
Him:  You can't penetrate a virgin at first and then when you finally do she tears and there is a huge of amount of blood, it's very messy.

It scares me that there are people so poorly educated about such basic things.

Edited by BadCat, 07 November 2019 - 04:50 PM.

#25 purplekitty

Posted 07 November 2019 - 04:54 PM

View PostCaribou, on 07 November 2019 - 03:51 PM, said:

Honesty, I expect the Dr is horrified and lied if the hymen was broken to protect the girl. Bet he doesn’t even actually check.

The whole thing is a bit off.
I'm hoping the doctor shut the door on the father and just had a chat with her.

No girl of that age needs a routine gynaecological exam.
It is an invasion and probably traumatic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.