13dpo faint line afternoon sample

8 replies to this topic

#1 Mumof3specs

Posted 09 November 2019 - 03:04 PM

Took a pregnosis after lunch and got this line. However frer was negative 🙄
Confused now as to whether it's a false positive or not.

Attached Files

Edited by Mumof3specs, 09 November 2019 - 03:06 PM.

#2 rowd

Posted 09 November 2019 - 03:44 PM

I know the waiting is so tough but your best best is to wait until at least tomorrow morning (or Monday if you can wait) and do a First Response with FMU.

Good luck, I hope you get the result you're hoping for.

#3 Mumof3specs

Posted 09 November 2019 - 04:22 PM

Here's another pregnosis test 2 hours later...

Attached Files

#4 Jackrabbit

Posted 09 November 2019 - 05:28 PM

I can see the line. Good luck!

#5 a letter to Elise.

Posted 09 November 2019 - 05:51 PM

I can see the line on both. Test again in the morning and you’ll get a stronger result. Good luck!

#6 ceeshell

Posted 09 November 2019 - 06:27 PM

Those are lines in my book. Good luck!

#7 magic_marker

Posted 09 November 2019 - 06:56 PM

FMU will be concentrated in the morning.
Best to get results then.
Good luck!

Edited by magic_marker, 09 November 2019 - 06:56 PM.

#8 Mumof3specs

Posted 10 November 2019 - 07:35 AM

Tested this morning and tests were lighter to non existent. Looks like a chemical.
Onto next month 😌

#9 IamOzgirl

Posted 10 November 2019 - 07:37 AM

I'm sorry :-(

Wait two days and test again if your period hasn't arrived.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.