Faint positive on test?

22 replies to this topic

#1 Beachmama2019

Posted 15 November 2019 - 03:10 PM

I’m so confused I am only 8DPO but this has come up today on a FRER. I can see a very faint pink line- can you? Or am I insane? It’s very hard to pick it up on the camera. TIA:) x

Sorry, had to figure out how to attach photo haha!

Here’s the link: https://s1174.photob...html?sort=1&o=2

Edited by Beachmama2019, 15 November 2019 - 03:29 PM.

#2 rowd

Posted 15 November 2019 - 03:27 PM

I can't see a pic at all sorry? But my most recent pregnancy I got a positive at 8dpo, and in fact my dating scan put me back 2 days, so "technically" 6dpo, but I think the measurement was just out a little.

I hope you get a nice strong line tomorrow!

#3 Beachmama2019

Posted 15 November 2019 - 03:30 PM

Here’s the photo sorry and yes I could be earlier than 8dpo I’m not 100% sure: (the photo makes it look so much lighter in person it’s pinker) https://s1174.photob...html?sort=1&o=2

Edited by Beachmama2019, 15 November 2019 - 03:32 PM.

#4 OrangeSprout

Posted 15 November 2019 - 03:35 PM

quite possibly see a line there..
goodluck

#5 Beachmama2019

Posted 15 November 2019 - 03:45 PM

Really? Thank you! I’m terrified. But I read evap lines have no colour in them. So fingers crossed.

#6 rowd

Posted 15 November 2019 - 03:48 PM

I definitely see something there too.

#7 Caribou

Posted 15 November 2019 - 03:49 PM

I see a line too. For 8dpo it looks about right. See how it is tomorrow

#8 Beachmama2019

Posted 15 November 2019 - 03:52 PM

Oh wow! Now I feel better! I was just holding the test up to the photo I linked and in real life it looks a tad darker than the photo - it’s faint but I’m only 8dpo Max. I had an implantation dip today (temps) I think. Well I hope that’s what it is and it goes back up tomorrow! I’m due for AF on Thursday/Friday next week:)  This was my first IUI after a long time trying with my ex (I have been pregnant before but he had no children) and I decided to go ahead and do it by myself, not interested in marrying or being in a relationship anymore. I so hope this works. I’m 36 and there is fertility issues in my family so I am praying this is my cycle. Thank u so much ladies xx

#9 Beachmama2019

Posted 15 November 2019 - 03:56 PM

I should add- my ex and I separated over a year ago due to his behaviour - it’s not like I decided to do this by myself soon after breaking up. He was a drinker and it became unbearable. It has been an incredibly tough choice deciding not to wait to find a new partner, but instead to go ahead on my own but I think it’s the best choice for me. I feel very at peace with it.

#10 ckmelb

Posted 15 November 2019 - 04:27 PM

OP there are a few of us who are single mothers by choice (16 days in so far for me). Good on you for making the decision

I can see a partial line but very faint. Hopefully it's darker tomorrow with first morning urine. Fingers crossed for you

#11 Gruffalo's Child

Posted 15 November 2019 - 04:52 PM

Looks identical to the positive I got for my first pregnancy.  She turns 13 next week!   Good luck.

#12 Luci

Posted 15 November 2019 - 05:30 PM

I think I can see something too. Good luck, let us know how you go.
Luci x

#13 Beachmama2019

Posted 15 November 2019 - 05:46 PM

Thank you lovelies I will! So scared it won’t get darker but I have so many symptoms so fingers crossed! X

#14 Chaotic Pogo

Posted 15 November 2019 - 08:21 PM

IMO that’s a line!

#15 Beachmama2019

Posted 16 November 2019 - 06:16 AM

Hey... I started my period this morning... wasn’t even due until Thursday ... so devastated.

#16 eigne

Posted 16 November 2019 - 07:03 AM

That really sucks, I’m sorry. The same thing happened to me this week so I commiserate ☹️

#17 Beachmama2019

Posted 16 November 2019 - 08:36 AM

I’m so teary and just want to scream. It wasn’t just emotional energy it was money as well. It’s really expensive having IUI. I just feel so upset. I’m taking December off & I’ll try again in the new year.

EDIT: I shouldn’t say ‘just’ emotional energy Cos THATS actually the worse part for us. The money was just bad as well. I suppose this is my first IUI though. Good luck though & I’m so sorry this happened to you also. X

Edited by Beachmama2019, 16 November 2019 - 08:37 AM.

#18 ckmelb

Posted 16 November 2019 - 10:46 AM

I'm sorry to hear beachmama. I hope the journey to motherhood is quick for you. This part definitely sucks.

Try and rest, relax, see the counsellor if you need to, have a treat and cup of tea (or whatever your equivalent is).

#19 magicmrkeronashelf

Posted 16 November 2019 - 10:56 AM

I'm sorry it hasn't worked out this time.
When l was trying assisted l was told not to test and wait.
I'm guessing their was good reason.
Good luck for next time.

#20 Chaotic Pogo

Posted 16 November 2019 - 08:05 PM

Oh I’m sorry to hear that.

#21 Beachmama2019

Posted 17 November 2019 - 05:11 PM

Thank you lovelies xxx I hope u all get your BFP’s if that’s what you’re wanting xo I will try again in January :)

Edited by Beachmama2019, 17 November 2019 - 05:12 PM.

#22 IamtheMumma

Posted 17 November 2019 - 06:02 PM

I'm so sorry :(

#23 OrangeSprout

Posted 17 November 2019 - 07:33 PM

sorry to read that this one wasn't the positive one I thought I saw :(

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.