SS thank you thread

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 livvie7586

Posted 03 December 2019 - 08:32 PM

Seeing as my SS is someone super organised and all round wonderful, i thought i better start this thread.

Thank you so much SS!  My present arrived yesterday and is patiently waiting for our tree to go up so it can make the children jealous (cause mum has a present and they don't).

I'll come back christmas day for a proper thank you!

Edited by livvie7586, 03 December 2019 - 08:32 PM.

#2 raspberry sherbert

Posted 05 December 2019 - 11:14 AM

Thanks to my organised ss. I got my gift on Tuesday. Need to set up the tree today so I have somewhere to put.

#3 Lou-bags

Posted 06 December 2019 - 06:05 PM

Mine arrived today!

I wasn't planning to open it until Christmas but my 6yo got to the parcel before me and saw it was a present and began nagging (despite knowing it was for me, not him). It's been 42C here today so I didn't have the energy to argue with him haha!

Thanks so much secret santa, I really like my gift. It will come in handy for sure. Somehow I have lost all of my cheese knifes so this is perfect, and the platter and wooden board will definitely be used.

Happy Christmas x

#4 AxeTheMax

Posted 09 December 2019 - 04:36 PM

Thank you Secret Santa it arrived today, I went to open but my boys said if they have to wait for presents so do I lol - cant agrue with that. So with all the other presents waiting for Christmas day!

#5 Chicken Pie

Posted 11 December 2019 - 05:51 PM

SS on the ball - thank you I had to open it and I’ve wanted it for months - a purse

Perfect!

#6 Bethlehem Babe

Posted 12 December 2019 - 06:00 AM

Thank you to my secret Santa. The teas smell amazing and the tea ball is perfect.

#7 JK4

Posted 12 December 2019 - 06:02 PM

Many thanks to my SS, my gift arrived today, I am so excited to have a surprise to open, thank you!

#8 Mrs Claus

Posted 13 December 2019 - 03:15 PM

My present was waiting for me when I got home today but I’m going to wait to open it. Thank you SS

#9 nom_de_plume

Posted 13 December 2019 - 07:14 PM

I think mine actually arrived a few days ago but DP or the kids took delivery of it and I found it on the kitchen bench this evening.

I opened it and I am so glad I did! I absolutely LOVE the earrings. They are so me and I can’t wait to wear them tomorrow :)

Thankyou EB SS!

#10 Fi Fy Festive Fo

Posted 15 December 2019 - 08:00 PM

My parcel arrived and totally confused DH! It is waiting under the tree til the big day! Can't wait!

#11 Catzilla

Posted 16 December 2019 - 11:09 AM

Thanks, SS, for my present.  It arrived today.  I love the notebook, and especially the purple sparkly pen.  The clips will come in useful next year, trying to keep my daughter's school stuff in piles, rather than being scattered all over the house.

#12 littlepickle

Posted 16 December 2019 - 09:25 PM

Thank you to my SS - the reusable coffee mug (which is the perfect pattern), the organic chocolate and the beeswax candle - When we sat down for dinner tonight we lit it and the smell is amazing....

It was lovely having  a stranger purchase such perfect 'me' gifts with only a small list of likes/ dislikes to go by.

After a hectic day at work it was a lovely gift to come home to.

Littlepickle

#13 Wolf87

Posted 16 December 2019 - 09:54 PM

Received my SS gift today, thank you! It is under the tree for Xmas day.

I just realised though, I didn’t wrap my SS gift! I apologise heaps, I was straight out of an egg collection and in a lot of pain and still a bit woozy from the drugs! Hope to do better next year :(

#14 IamOzgirl

Posted 17 December 2019 - 04:02 PM

I got mine today - thank you SS

I am not goign to open it til Christmas day. will be nice to have a gift i will like/use (am sure!) than useless gift/cash, no thought.

And Wolf, i didn't wrap mine either! So don't worry!

Maybe a warning to a few people who want to hold off til Christmas to not even open the postage.

#15 RocktonResident

Posted 17 December 2019 - 06:50 PM

Mine arrived today, thank you SS!! It's under the tree, waiting for the big day.

I had to laugh - it's wrapped in the same wrapping paper I have!!

#16 StoneFoxArrow

Posted 18 December 2019 - 08:21 AM

Mine arrived yesterday, it's under the tree waiting. I did open the card though.

Thank you to my SS for both the gift and the lovely message in the card - it was very appreciated.

#17 reachforthestars

Posted 18 December 2019 - 03:19 PM

Thank you SS, mine has arrived and is under the tree. I'm so excited to have a surprise to open that's just for me! :)

#18 IamOzgirl

Posted 18 December 2019 - 06:50 PM

I got my SS today! Not yesterday! LOL

Oh dear...

#19 Minka1313

Posted 19 December 2019 - 07:11 AM

Dear SS,

Thank you for my wonderful book on Framing! I can't wait to try out one of the projects!

I was going to be good and wait until Christmas to open my SS gift (so I had one surprise under the tree) but my husband received the parcel and thought it was something he had ordered and then realised it was address to me. He then called me and said "Oh, your framing book has arrived". Sigh!

Anyway, a very big thank you!!! Merry Christmas!

#20 kimmy176

Posted 20 December 2019 - 08:32 PM

Thank you to my SS for my gift, my teen DD opened it and wrapped it and it’s under the tree for me to open at Christmas. Thanks again and Merry Christmas to you and your family!

#21 Holidayromp

Posted 21 December 2019 - 04:40 PM

Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho!!

Santa has arrived.  Thank you so much to my secret Santa;  I opened my front door and there it was!!   A special Christmas delivery instead of being jammed into the community mailbox! Rural that I am!

I will endeavour to get back  to you come Christmas Day when I open it.  But will see how I go as I may be full of Christmas cheer!!! But will repost xxxx

Thank you so much.  Have a awesome Christmas to you and your family xxx

#22 IamOzgirl

Posted 24 December 2019 - 09:51 AM

I decided Christmas Eve was soon enough.

Thank you SS! Love the coffee and the snowflake!!

Merry Christmas!

#23 livvie7586

Posted 25 December 2019 - 06:07 AM

Merry Christmas everyone!

To my secret santa, thank you!  I love the harry potter mug, and the tea smells divine.

I sneakily opened my present before everyone is up, and now i think i might go make a cup of tea.

Again, thank you!

#24 Fi Fy Festive Fo

Posted 25 December 2019 - 06:28 AM

Thankd SS! It was so nice to open a gift just for me this morning. I will be sharing the nougat with my mum and can't wait to try the xmas tea after parkrun today. Might even follow the recipe for the xmas cocktail later! Thanks and Merry Christmas! !!

#25 RocktonResident

Posted 25 December 2019 - 01:15 PM

Thank you so much SS!! The present was perfect. I got some Pokemon socks, Marvel socks, Body shop hand cream and chocolates. I love everything, thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.