I'm a Celebrity.... 2020

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#51 Chocolate Addict

Posted 20 January 2020 - 10:48 AM

I don't really know enough about him to have an opinion but I know a lot of people don't like him.

#52 *Ker*

Posted 20 January 2020 - 10:28 PM

I'm over Rhonda. And never liked Tanya. I want Tanya to go, and I can't understand why she hasn't been voted out yet.

I think Charlotte is actually a lot smarter than I gave her credit for. Starting a "romance" is a sure fire way to keep her and Ryan in the show. People will want to see what happens with them so they'll stay in.

I LOVE Miguel! I never watched the Living Room (that woman presenter annoys me, put her in the jungle and on the challenges. She'd lose it). Tom I like, but he is boring on here. So is Daisy. I didn't even know who Daisy was - I obviously don't go for his team, whoever that is. Billy is a legend in AFL so I knew who he was, but he's boring too.

Erin is ok. Ish. I can't even remember anyone else.

I don't know about Perez yet. His voice is grating. But kudos to him for doing the Viper room. I couldn't. Confined spaces and snakes - my two first fears. I would have noped out at the start.

Do these guys get paid for being in there?

#53 Chchgirl

Posted 20 January 2020 - 11:55 PM

I love Miguel as well. I can't take to Tania, I just don't know why. I didn't know her before the show and apart from AFL players I usually know a lot of people.

I'm a Myf fan from way back.

#54 kshy

Posted 21 January 2020 - 06:34 AM

I think most are appearing boring as we see very little footage except them sitting on their beds.  In other years there has been a lot more in camp daily activities or challenges.  When they showed Nikki’s footage heaps I had not seen before

#55 sahmie

Posted 21 January 2020 - 08:05 PM

I didn’t mind Charlotte until tonight. Charlotte the martyr *eye roll*
By all accounts, it’s already the Charlotte show, how dare someone else feel discomfort and garner attention.

#56 Chocolate Addict

Posted 22 January 2020 - 09:59 AM

View Postsahmie, on 21 January 2020 - 08:05 PM, said:

I didn’t mind Charlotte until tonight. Charlotte the martyr *eye roll*
By all accounts, it’s already the Charlotte show, how dare someone else feel discomfort and garner attention.

That pretty much sums it up, someone took attention away from her. I am over her dramatics.

I like Tom but he hasn't said or done much interesting. He is best mates with Fitzy from Nova and he suggested to the producers they approach him (after Fitzy himself kept getting asked) so he has the Nova brekky/evening show and afternoon show (Kate Tim and Marty) trying to keep him in plugging how to vote etc...

I knew of Tanya but have no real opinion on her really. Erin is still a bit annoying but not as much as she was at first.

#57 #YKG

Posted 23 January 2020 - 08:33 PM

I feel like this season they have done so much better at the trials to get food. Previous years they seemed to live on rice & beans more often whereas this season they are getting more stars and actual food.

#58 Nozycat

Posted 24 January 2020 - 08:21 AM

Wow, Charlotte, 4 year old tantrum much?

Miguel, what part of no don't you understand, he just kept at her and at her.  And he is such a cheat.

I quite like Perez so far and his story of how he changed.

Loving Cosentino.

I thought Tom was totally overacting with the gagging, didn't seem real at all to me.

#59 BlackBetty

Posted 24 January 2020 - 09:32 AM

I am finding Perez quite fake and trying to be what he thinks people want him to be.

He talks about being friends with people and when they become famous, they no longer have time for him. I found this really sad. Its almost like he appears to get used to publicity and then dumped.

He also mentioning that the 'gays dont like me'. He sounds like he is living a very sad life. I feel quite sorry for him, but then as a gossip blogger I would find it very hard to trust him as he has made his fortune telling the world peoples secrets and such.

#60 purplekitty

Posted 24 January 2020 - 03:44 PM

View PostNozycat, on 24 January 2020 - 08:21 AM, said:

I thought Tom was totally overacting with the gagging, didn't seem real at all to me.
As a sympathetic gagger and vomiter I can relate to him.

#61 Chocolate Addict

Posted 24 January 2020 - 04:49 PM

View PostBlackBetty, on 24 January 2020 - 09:32 AM, said:

I am finding Perez quite fake and trying to be what he thinks people want him to be.

He talks about being friends with people and when they become famous, they no longer have time for him. I found this really sad. Its almost like he appears to get used to publicity and then dumped.

He also mentioning that the 'gays dont like me'. He sounds like he is living a very sad life. I feel quite sorry for him, but then as a gossip blogger I would find it very hard to trust him as he has made his fortune telling the world peoples secrets and such.

I googled after he first went in, apparently he outed a few gay celebrities (Lance from N'sync for one) which is not cool.

I am impressed with how well he is doing at the challenges though. :)

#62 Jingleflea

Posted 24 January 2020 - 04:53 PM

I think he's grown and matured as a human and he should be commended for it.

I was gagging along with Tom, just watching it!

#63 *Ker*

Posted 25 January 2020 - 05:31 PM

View PostNozycat, on 24 January 2020 - 08:21 AM, said:

Miguel, what part of no don't you understand, he just kept at her and at her.  And he is such a cheat.

I must have missed something. What did Miguel cheat at? And with the no comment are you referring to him asking Charlotte if she'd had pasta?

Tom's gagging was totally realistic. I was dry fetching watching them eat.

#64 Nozycat

Posted 25 January 2020 - 08:27 PM

Miguel imo tried to almost force Charlotte repeatedly to take some food even though she was distressed and kept saying no.  He came to Australia on a tourist visa and worked illegally, cheated when he wasn't allowed to be chef or give instructions by doing so anyway and in the Chinese whispers game.  He seems to have no respect for rules.  I don't like him anyway and this all just rubs me the wrong way.  Ymmv.

#65 sahmie

Posted 25 January 2020 - 10:00 PM

View PostNozycat, on 25 January 2020 - 08:27 PM, said:

Miguel imo tried to almost force Charlotte repeatedly to take some food even though she was distressed and kept saying no.  He came to Australia on a tourist visa and worked illegally, cheated when he wasn't allowed to be chef or give instructions by doing so anyway and in the Chinese whispers game.  He seems to have no respect for rules.  I don't like him anyway and this all just rubs me the wrong way.  Ymmv.
Charlotte wasn’t ‘distressed’ she was pouting and putting on a show.
His instructions were funny and clever. And EVERYONE “cheated” at the whisper game because Rhonda is a fog horn.

#66 Nozycat

Posted 26 January 2020 - 08:22 AM

Yes she was pouting but what I also saw was Charlotte lying down cringing away from him, crying and repeatedly saying no while he loomed above her trying to force food on her.

Anyway like I said imo and ymmv, not giving my opinion as facts.  Happy to agree to disagree.

Edited by Nozycat, 26 January 2020 - 09:00 AM.

#67 *Ker*

Posted 26 January 2020 - 07:06 PM

Charlotte just wanted the attention. She would have thrown more of a tantrum if she hadn't got it.

And Miguel is a chef. I know a few and they're ALWAYS trying to force feed me.

#68 Bethlehem Babe

Posted 26 January 2020 - 07:27 PM

Who was the vegetarian(s)?
They are all our cause they all got Big Macs tonight.

#69 Jingleflea

Posted 26 January 2020 - 09:33 PM

Myf and Cos are vegetarians, but maybe they got veggie burgers?

#70 Bethlehem Babe

Posted 26 January 2020 - 10:07 PM

View PostJingleflea, on 26 January 2020 - 09:33 PM, said:

Myf and Cos are vegetarians, but maybe they got veggie burgers?

That’s what I thought, but you’d think they’d promote that!!

#71 Chocolate Addict

Posted 27 January 2020 - 12:20 AM

I assumed they got vege burgers.

I have had enough of Charlotte, she can leave now.

#72 Nozycat

Posted 27 January 2020 - 08:53 AM

View Post*Ker*, on 26 January 2020 - 07:06 PM, said:

And Miguel is a chef. I know a few and they're ALWAYS trying to force feed me.

Doesn't make it ok.

#73 Soontobegran

Posted 27 January 2020 - 09:52 AM

I like Miguel, I like Perez, I like Cos, I like Ryan, I like Dale. I am ambivalent towards Myf, Ryan and Rhonda now and Charlotte is grinding my gears.

I loved Tom and his gagging was real.....I know an active gag reflex when I see one.
I wish they'd bring the Mole back with him as host again.

#74 Chchgirl

Posted 27 January 2020 - 10:38 AM

Charlotte has driven me batty from day one!

#75 *Ker*

Posted 27 January 2020 - 02:48 PM

View PostChchgirl, on 27 January 2020 - 10:38 AM, said:

Charlotte has driven me batty from day one!

I couldn't stand Charlotte at first but she got bearable. Now she's back to unbearable. VERY glad Tanya is gone. DD and I cheered last night.

I want either Miguel, Myf or Dale to win. In that order.

I wasn't a huge fan of Perez at first, but kudos to him for being the only one to do last night's trial.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.