TTC January 2020

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#26 -Carpe Diem-

Posted 14 January 2020 - 06:17 AM

Thanks everyone for the OPK info. I will try and remember to test lol.

I'm on CD9, we plan to DTD every day till CD15 (much to DPs happiness lol).

Hoping this month or next i get a BFP as we already agreed to skip March as we have 3 birthdays in December (2 on the same day) so really want to avoid that if possible.

Need to not get ahead of myself, only 2nd month TTC and both my other children were conceived during the 2nd month so i'm trying to be positive :)

#27 *~*emma*~*

Posted 14 January 2020 - 06:42 AM

Welcome back LJp. I’m heari you in the work, life, baby making stresses!!

Caroediem - my husband has told me he gets a bit stage fright when I tell him I’m ovulating so I’m going to be keepi Ng that part secret for now.

I’m CD 12. I’m going to be making sure we have sex every second day until around CD 20ish then as OPK gets darker everyday. Big plans, let’s see if I can manage this with both of us back at work 😂
Last cycle was 60 days and I ovulated in day 36 confirmed by OPK (the darkest I’ve ever had).
Fingers crossed xx

#28 #YKG

Posted 14 January 2020 - 02:30 PM

I’ve been gone for a long while, I’m tentatively dipping my toe back in. 2019 for me was horrible, lost multiple pregnancies so found this forum too difficult to be here.

After 2 months off treatment, I’ll be trying again.

Fingers crossed for everyone

#29 Sarah_434

Posted 14 January 2020 - 03:05 PM

Welcome back ljp89, good luck for this month.

I’m DPO3, I’m hoping the next week and a bit will go fast. I’ve just resigned from my job of 11 years today to take up a new hopefully less stressful role. Next 5 weeks are going to be flat out trying to handover everything to my team mate so it should distract me.

I’m slightly worried about starting a new job while TTC, I could get a BFP before I start and then have to tell them I’ll be taking some time off

#30 Sarah_434

Posted 16 January 2020 - 10:46 AM

Hi all

how is everyone tracking?

the other day we tried out a home fertility test for DH, to get his sperm count and quality. It came back positive, a low positive but above the fertility standard. So we’re really happy his vasectomy reversal has worked. We found the home test a better option as we live rurally and wouldn’t be able to get his sample to the lab fast enough. He also wasn’t keen on using a public bathroom, I think there could be a legal issue haha.

Anyway, I’m DPO5. Just waiting until I can test for this month.

#31 *~*emma*~*

Posted 16 January 2020 - 06:58 PM

Dpo 14. Confident no ovulation until late 20’s. WAitjng game

#32 eigne

Posted 16 January 2020 - 07:44 PM

I’m CD 33 today so just waiting for AF to arrive. I’m definitely out this month (relating to DH being away for work!) so hopefully it’s a shorter cycle rather than a typical 39/40 day cycle...

#33 Inda

Posted 17 January 2020 - 10:50 AM

Welcome back ljp and YKG.

I am cd10 today and don't expect to O till mid/late next week so trying to cover all our bases while playing the waiting game also.

My finger are crossed for everyone this month.

#34 -Carpe Diem-

Posted 17 January 2020 - 11:03 AM

CD12 for me ! Been DTD every second day rather than daily due to DP working late . Hopefully still covered though :)

#35 -Carpe Diem-

Posted 17 January 2020 - 11:06 AM

Oops
Actually Just checked my app CD13 .
I have an ultrasound this afternoon to check that my ovarian cyst from last month has gone.
Hoping it has !

#36 *~*emma*~*

Posted 18 January 2020 - 05:49 AM

How was the U/S carpediem?

#37 eigne

Posted 18 January 2020 - 07:41 AM

AF is on the way so today will be CD 1 I suspect

#38 Ms_V

Posted 18 January 2020 - 01:34 PM

CD13 but my other half has been sick so not sure if things will be happening at the right time....

#39 -Carpe Diem-

Posted 19 January 2020 - 12:08 PM

*~*emma*~*, on 18 January 2020 - 05:49 AM, said:

How was the U/S carpediem?

US was very good news . All cysts have cleared up ! I suspected they did as last month I was in excruciating pain.
The scan also showed 12 follicles on my left ovary, the technician asked if I was on the pill as I was about to ovulate . So home I went to DTD lol

Edited by -Carpe Diem-, 19 January 2020 - 12:12 PM.

#40 #YKG

Posted 19 January 2020 - 03:51 PM

So today I’m 1 dpo did two stage transfer on Friday and Saturday my lutheal is 12 days so I’ll be waiting another 13/14 days to test.

Last year was brutal so hoping for some good news

#41 Sarah_434

Posted 19 January 2020 - 08:36 PM

Good to hear your cysts have gone, Carpe Diem.

Good luck YKG.

DPO8 today, tested this morning but BFN. Testing too early I know but I’m a POAS Addict. I’m traveling this week so won’t test again until I’m home on Thursday.

I’ve been feeling pretty terrible today, just so bloated and painful. Although I do get those systems about this time, these are feeling pretty bad.

#42 natalie_c

Posted 23 January 2020 - 10:33 AM

Hi all,

Thought I'd jump in here as we are TTC for number 2 as of this month.

I'm currently on CD17, and expecting O next week. I'm pretty much just keeping an eye on CM, as I can usually pick it.

Hope I don't miss it though, as we are trying for a boy so are aiming to BD right on ovulation day.

*fingers crossed*

#43 #YKG

Posted 23 January 2020 - 11:17 AM

I have a question, don’t have a Drs appt again till next week.

Today I am 4dpo, I did a two stage IUI transfer on the weekend. My bbt has randomly dropped from being consistently sitting between 36.38 - 36.44 to 36.16 this morning. Anyone had this happen and bbt go back to normal? I’ve tried googling but can’t really get a direct answer. I know it’s far too early for implantation so can’t be that.

Any experiences?

#44 Inda

Posted 23 January 2020 - 12:29 PM

Good luck Natalie.

I'm no helo sorry YKG, I've not tracked BBT before and can't rememver the basics of it to even have any input. My fingers are crossed for you!

How are you going Sarah?

AFM, I am feeling like my cycle is back on track for about my normal with a clear change in my CM today. So I would say I am gearing up to O within the next couple of days.

#45 tinkerbell86

Posted 24 January 2020 - 06:31 PM

Hi everyone

It’s been about 5 years since I was last in here 😄 We are trying for bub number 3. It’s our 2nd month trying this month and I’ve just O’d yesterday I think.

Love having company on these forums through the horrible 2WW!

#46 Sarah_434

Posted 24 January 2020 - 08:52 PM

Good luck Natalie,  tinkerbell86 and Inda

I don’t track BBT either so sorry, no help here YKG.

I'm DPO13, BFN yesterday and today. AF is due on Sunday.

#47 montycarlo

Posted 27 January 2020 - 01:16 PM

Hi all mind if I join?
Af arrived today. I had a 32 day cycle which is long for me. Normally I range from 26-28 days.

I was testing right up until today... I had one dud test last night that gave me a bfp.. so frustrating.

So onto the next cycle.

Kids are back to school tomorrow and I'm back at tafe to finish my last term of nursing. I'm glad I have something to focus on but I know I'll be analysing my cycle in the back of my mind. Lol.

#48 *~*emma*~*

Posted 27 January 2020 - 03:29 PM

Story of my life too montycarlo!

Atm - CD25 today so will ovulate in the next week or so. Trying to get back on the horse so to speak, except my husband is currently working nights and me days so we are like ships in the night.

#49 Sarah_434

Posted 27 January 2020 - 05:41 PM

Welcome Montycarlo

I’m CD3. Usually seem to O around CD11, so will be busy next week. DH struggled a bit last month with the pressure, so just going to go with the every second day method. Haven’t decided yet if I’ll use OPKS this month, thinking I might just try a month without them

#50 eigne

Posted 27 January 2020 - 07:00 PM

I’m CD10 so ovulation is at least 8-10 days away.

Why is it I’m always so cross with DH in the lead up to the window?? It’s uncanny, and not conducive to baby making! Is there a hormonal link, I wonder?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.