is Caramilk still available?

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 Quick hedgehog

Posted 29 January 2020 - 12:25 PM

Simple question, as the title.  My local woolies hasn't had stock for several weeks now. Was this going to be a limited run product as it was when it was released the first time?

#2 VigilantePaladin

Posted 29 January 2020 - 12:31 PM

I haven't seen any evidence of it for a while now nor any evidence of it being available and out of stock either.

But l think Kit Kat Gold is better though.

#3 Squeekums The Elf

Posted 29 January 2020 - 12:31 PM

Our local foodland has them
coles still do i believe
there also a twirl caramilk out

#4 Quick hedgehog

Posted 29 January 2020 - 01:07 PM

yes I like kitkat gold too, but I would like to be able to eat it just as chocolate as well, without the wafer.  Why don't they bring out a plain chocolate version I wonder.  

I tried the caramilk twirl today too, but again, would just like to be able to buy a plain chocolate block too.

#5 Jingleflea

Posted 29 January 2020 - 01:07 PM

My Woolies never had it, but my local tiny IGA sells it.

Agree on  Gold Kit Kat being better too.

#6 Chchgirl

Posted 29 January 2020 - 01:17 PM

I've never had a chance to get it..

#7 Dawnshade

Posted 29 January 2020 - 02:27 PM

There's Caramilk mini Easter egg packets and Caramilk twirls. I bought both yesterday at Coles. Havent seen the blocks for a while, but theyve always been hard to find.

#8 Amica

Posted 29 January 2020 - 03:02 PM

I see it everywhere. My local Woolies certainly has it. I tried it once due to the hype but found it sickly.

#9 amdirel

Posted 29 January 2020 - 04:23 PM

Yes my Coles always has it. Also the caramilk twirls.

#10 SkeptiHandsOnMum

Posted 29 January 2020 - 06:00 PM

It is so hit and miss with where it is stocked. I succumbed to a caramilk twirl the other day - not the worst thing I have ever been reduced to.

#11 Chee72

Posted 29 January 2020 - 06:21 PM

Caramilk is revolting

#12 Chocolate Addict

Posted 29 January 2020 - 06:28 PM

I got the block at Coles a few weeks ago. I too, prefer kit kat gold.

I didn't like the caramilk twirl.

#13 *Ker*

Posted 29 January 2020 - 06:50 PM

I emailed Cadbury. Apparently they brought it back on a limited run but it is coming back this year.

They didn't say when though. I want to make Caramilk blondes again, dammit!

#14 blackcat20

Posted 29 January 2020 - 06:58 PM

My Coles seems to take it off the shelf every time the blocks are on sale; it’s mysteriously restocked as soon as the sale ends.

#15 Jamelex

Posted 29 January 2020 - 07:34 PM

My order of preference
Kit Kat gold
Caramilk twirl
plain Caramilk

#16 amdirel

Posted 29 January 2020 - 07:45 PM

View Postamdirel, on 29 January 2020 - 04:23 PM, said:

Yes my Coles always has it. Also the caramilk twirls.
Hmm seems I am mistaken. I just looked for it and there wasn't even a ticket for it. Had to get the twirls instead!

#17 Bigbaubles

Posted 29 January 2020 - 07:55 PM

I bought so many caramilk twirls today to stash away for school... so delicious..

#18 IamOzgirl

Posted 29 January 2020 - 08:33 PM

OMG I didn't know about the twirl!

I saw it in Caltex servo the other day.

#19 FuzzyChocolateToes

Posted 29 January 2020 - 11:16 PM

Why have I not heard of this before? It sounds like my kind of chocolate.

#20 kiwi-girl

Posted 30 January 2020 - 07:44 AM

Best way to eat caramilk twirls are frozen...stick them in the freezer for awhile...then eat. Crunchy deliciousness!

#21 Holidayromp

Posted 30 January 2020 - 11:49 AM

It’s not as good as the trial run.

Caramelising white chocolate to a light golden colour yields a very yummy version of caramel and better than what Cadbury’s can produce.  Besides their chocolate has really gone down hill so I really only use it for cooking these days.

#22 Bigbaubles

Posted 30 January 2020 - 11:57 AM

View Postkiwi-girl, on 30 January 2020 - 07:44 AM, said:

Best way to eat caramilk twirls are frozen...stick them in the freezer for awhile...then eat. Crunchy deliciousness!

Ooh.. I need to do this..

#23 #YKG

Posted 30 January 2020 - 05:58 PM

Yep in my area they are still available.

#24 Nasty Teens

Posted 30 January 2020 - 07:53 PM

Try https://www.joysdelights.com.au they have different things in at different times and it is worth letting them know if you are chasing something.

#25 TheGreenSheep

Posted 30 January 2020 - 08:44 PM

Never tried caramilk. Am I missing something special?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.