Due in Oct chat #1

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Sandra

Posted 07 February 2020 - 09:03 AM

Welcome to your own little section ladies and a HUGE congratulations.

:BFP: :BFP: :babyboy: :babygirl: :babyboy: :babygirl: :BFP: :BFP:  

Enjoy this wonderful journey and I wish you all a wonderful birth.

Please make sure you read this forums rules in particular Facebook, this group is a safe place and inclusive of anyone due in this month. Do not post about Facebook Groups

If you need any help just let me know.

#2 VCH

Posted 07 February 2020 - 09:11 AM

Yay!!!! Who else is due in October?

My EDD from LMP is 10/10/20, but i'm having a dating scan on the 24th and my cycles are very irregular.

I have an almost 4 year old and i can't wait to tell her she is going to be a big sister

Edited by VCH, 07 February 2020 - 09:14 AM.

#3 Kucingcantik

Posted 07 February 2020 - 11:47 AM

Yay! I’ve been waiting for this group to open.

My due date is 7/10.

VCH: I am really hoping baby is born on 10th October because 10.10.20 is a cool birth date!

#4 VCH

Posted 07 February 2020 - 12:49 PM

View PostKucingcantik, on 07 February 2020 - 11:47 AM, said:

VCH: I am really hoping baby is born on 10th October because 10.10.20 is a cool birth date!

I was induced with my first due to complications, and i'm presuming it will happen again... so I don't think i will get the cool birth date :(

#5 Fruittingle

Posted 07 February 2020 - 03:01 PM

Hi. So had I, I sent a msg as thought it was strange it wasn’t up yet.
Lmp 7/1 so approx due date 14th oct. this will be my rainbow baby if all works out as had a miscarriage in Nov.

#6 Kucingcantik

Posted 08 February 2020 - 02:09 PM

Not many of us yet.

Sorry to hear about your previous miscarriage Fruit Tingle. How are you coping now?

VCH and Fruit Tingle, how have you been feeling?

And is this your first/second/third baby?

This is my 3rd pregnancy. I have a daughter who will be 8 when baby arrives and a son who will be 4.

I had nausea starting a week before my BFP which seems to have subsided a little now and is only kicking in when hungry. I have been getting waves of fatigue, but not as bad as I remember with my other two pregnancies. I had been exercising a lot before falling pregnant and am hoping to continue that for as long as possible. Today I did parkrun and then had to have a nap at midday!

I'm in SA. I have booked my first antenatal appt for 10 weeks and am having a private ultrasound (not an official dating scan) at 8 weeks.

Edited by Kucingcantik, 08 February 2020 - 02:11 PM.

#7 Fruittingle

Posted 09 February 2020 - 07:54 PM

Hi Kucingcantik,
I have a 4 yr old boy nearly 5. I’m currently feeling fine although just waiting for fatigue to set in which is the worst part of it all. Hopefully more people will join In soon.

#8 VCH

Posted 10 February 2020 - 07:51 AM

I have an almost 4 year old daughter. She is exhausting on a good day... so i'm feeling it at the moment. Thankfully she cuddled up on the couch with me yesterday and we both had a nap!

I'm in Canberra, but originally from south east SA. We will be going home in April to see my family and i'm trying my hardest to wait until we see them to tell them! It's so hard though.

I had HG, GD, PUPPPS and SPD with my first.... all the acronyms.

So i'm hoping for a smoother ride this time.... I've been feeling nauseous, but only a couple of voms... And i'm being tested for GD early as we picked it up at 9 weeks last time.

I've got a dating scan on the 24th... hopefully i'll be 7w2d

#9 Bigbaubles

Posted 11 February 2020 - 07:37 PM

Just tested today and got a faint positive.

I have two girls, a 3 year old and an 11 month old. We were very undecided about having a 3rd baby, so we just left it to fate and surprise it looks like we literally got pregnant straight away! :huh:
So there will be quite a small gap between #2&3!\

I suffered from Hypermesis gravidum with both pregnancies, so i'm hoping to avoid it this time around... :(

#10 Kucingcantik

Posted 11 February 2020 - 10:54 PM

Congrats BigBaubles!

Is anyone else having a really hard time *believing* they are actually pregnant?

Like, I logically know that I am but I keep thinking it must be some mistake, I’m just pretending etc. I used to have this dream every now and then where i was pregnant but then when the baby was due I realised I hadn’t grown a pregnant belly, couldn’t feel the baby move and it turned out I hadn’t ever been pregnant. It feels like that. Like I will realise in a few months that it was a trick.

Maybe I’m just in denial. We were like BigBaubles and really agonised over the decision to have a third. I’m panicky about whether I will cope with 3. We only made the final decision to try in early January and here I am, 6 weeks pregnant!

#11 Bigbaubles

Posted 12 February 2020 - 01:20 PM

View PostKucingcantik, on 11 February 2020 - 10:54 PM, said:

Congrats BigBaubles!

Is anyone else having a really hard time *believing* they are actually pregnant?

Like, I logically know that I am but I keep thinking it must be some mistake, I’m just pretending etc. I used to have this dream every now and then where i was pregnant but then when the baby was due I realised I hadn’t grown a pregnant belly, couldn’t feel the baby move and it turned out I hadn’t ever been pregnant. It feels like that. Like I will realise in a few months that it was a trick.

Maybe I’m just in denial. We were like BigBaubles and really agonised over the decision to have a third. I’m panicky about whether I will cope with 3. We only made the final decision to try in early January and here I am, 6 weeks pregnant!

Yep, i'm in shock.. didn't expect to be pregnant at all and i'm really wondering if it's real!
I'm going to do another test in a few days just to really confirm...

I'm also freaking out about the small gap.. my daughter is 10 months and she doesn't look like she will walk for ages..

I keep thinking about the logistics.. another car seat to squeeze in, another cot! My baby will only be 19 months so still in a cot! Swimming lessons for three kids.. getting my parents to babysit three kids!

Eeek.

#12 *~*emma*~*

Posted 13 February 2020 - 05:08 AM

Hello :) dipping in here too :)

EDD is around 21/10. Been TTC since October but this is only my 3rd cycle cause they are long.
I have a nearly 11yo from my first marriage which was 4 IVF cycles And 5 years in the making.

I am in absolute shock! I thought I had the test upside down because the test line came up so fast.

I have had blood test which has confirmed positive and will have another on Friday to ensure levels are rising nicely and will have a daring scan around the 24th also.

I’m on NSW south coast and will go public as there is no alternative here for us :)

#13 Bigbaubles

Posted 13 February 2020 - 05:19 AM

Congrats Emma! You must be thrilled especially since your first took so long!

#14 juicyblue

Posted 14 February 2020 - 07:11 PM

Hi everyone! Literally got my bfp an hour ago! Still in shock, haven’t told my husband yet.

This is also our 3rd, I have 2 and 3 year old boys. We had been sort of discussing it and also left it up to fate and it has happened straight away!

Hope you are all feeling well x

#15 *~*emma*~*

Posted 14 February 2020 - 08:34 PM

I’m feeling very well , a bit sheet of ineat too much or too quickly 😂 but other than that just a few niggle stretching pains.

Got my HCG test back, 1541 on Wednesday. Will have more bloods tomorrow and hopefully they have doubled atleast!

My husband is so excited and can’t keep the secret. We told my 10yo. Bought her a sister charm for her pandora and she was so excited she cried 😍
He wants to let our immediate families know this weekend.!

#16 ChocolateT

Posted 16 February 2020 - 08:17 PM

Hello! So glad this group is up! I used this for my last pregnancy and still keep in touch regularly (externally of blog)! EDD according to LMP 18/10. So excited! I have a 10 month old so he will be about 18 months when bub #2 comes! Does anyone else have similar age gaps with their kids?

#17 *~*emma*~*

Posted Yesterday, 05:50 AM

My brother and i are 14 months apart and my mum often said she can’t remember the first few years. Hahaha

I’ve been feeling a little crook, but not sure if it’s in my head or not. At the end of each day my ankles are swollen and my calves throbbing. I’m not looking forward to later on

#18 Bigbaubles

Posted Yesterday, 07:03 AM

View PostChocolateT, on 16 February 2020 - 08:17 PM, said:

Hello! So glad this group is up! I used this for my last pregnancy and still keep in touch regularly (externally of blog)! EDD according to LMP 18/10. So excited! I have a 10 month old so he will be about 18 months when bub #2 comes! Does anyone else have similar age gaps with their kids?

Welcome! I have a just turned 11 month old and a 3 year old, eeek!

#19 Bigbaubles

Posted Yesterday, 07:05 AM

I've definitely been feeling sick, but so far no vomitting which is a really good for me! I've suffered from hypremesis gravidum with both pregnancies, so feeling queasy is walk in the park compared to that.
I'm going to have to tell my head teacher (but also friend) this week that i'm pregnant incase I get sick again. She will be able to cover for me a bit..

#20 Kucingcantik

Posted Yesterday, 10:42 PM

Welcome and congratulations to the new BFPs.

I am 6w5d today and yesterday braxton hicks started 😳 Not a hugely strong feeling yet as the uterus is still small but I could feel them, and I know the feeling of braxton hicks VERY well.

I had irritable uterus in both my previous pregnancies. In my first braxton Hicks started at 18 weeks and constant painful but useless contractions from 36w. In my second braxton hicks started between 8-10w and constant painful contractions from 34w.

Ugh. I don’t want to think about how early the painful contractions are going to start this time!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.