DWTS

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 Givingitanothergo

Posted 09 February 2020 - 07:38 PM

I don’t normally watch it. But with survivor not on have found myself watching. Felt the need to start a topic after Deans dance

Edited by Givingitanothergo, 09 February 2020 - 07:39 PM.

#2 #YKG

Posted 09 February 2020 - 07:51 PM

I have watched yet, but have got it recording. I’m watching MAFS first lol

Edited by #YKG, 09 February 2020 - 07:51 PM.

#3 Chamomile

Posted 09 February 2020 - 07:54 PM

I’ve enjoyed it tonight. Scores seem fairly low, lots of room for improvement.

#4 Murderino

Posted 09 February 2020 - 07:55 PM

I’m only up to Chloe’s intro but I LOVE Celia and she did so well.  Love that Luke was there to support her.

Ed was good too - his face was amazing. He is so fit if he can get the moves he will do well I think.

I didn’t realise how much Chloe was like her mother, I was just thinking how similar she was when her dance partner said she looked familiar to him.

#5 Prancer is coming

Posted 09 February 2020 - 08:46 PM

I don’t normally watch it neither, but liked some of the people on it.  Really liked Claudia Karvan and Christian (had never heard of him beforehand!).  Always loved Claudia as an actress and she nailed it.  Liked how she kept talking about the part she was playing and story she had to tell, where I think others were more focused on the moves.

#6 Nozycat

Posted 10 February 2020 - 08:11 AM

Love, love, love this show.  I am in reality tv 7th heaven with Aus Survivor and DWTS (although why do they overlap Aus Survivor with the US one starting this week, seems dumb to me). I thought it was a great first night, some like Celia really surprised me.  I thought Claudia was overmarked and Ed under.  Glad they are starting with low scores and giving themselves somewhere to go.

#7 Gudrun

Posted 10 February 2020 - 08:30 AM

DWTS fan from way back. My favourites last night were Christian,Travis and Claudia.

Loved how Mandy Moore played the judge's role. Pity she was only there for one night.

#8 abbyminnie

Posted 13 February 2020 - 10:05 PM

I agree Gudrun, I really liked Mandy Moore as a judge.  She seems very positive and encouraging.  So far, my faves are Celia, Ed and Christian.

#9 Gudrun

Posted 16 February 2020 - 10:03 PM

How many of the celebrities were you familiar with before the show? For me, five: Claudia, Celia, Dami, Travis, Chloe.

#10 Heather11

Posted 16 February 2020 - 10:41 PM

Gudrun, on 16 February 2020 - 10:03 PM, said:

How many of the celebrities were you familiar with before the show? For me, five: Claudia, Celia, Dami, Travis, Chloe.

Dean Wells and Christian Wilkins are the only ones I'm not familiar with.

#11 Murderino

Posted 16 February 2020 - 10:48 PM

Same as you Gudrun but add Ed, Christian (from the SBS homeless celebrity show a few years ago), Beau (RL family and Amazing Race) and Angie (I’m a Celebrity).

#12 sahmie

Posted 17 February 2020 - 12:44 AM

I knew all but the footy player and the Eurovision singer. Although I couldn’t have told you Chloe’s name, I’ve seen her with ONJ (in press pics).

Dean was so awkward, and while I feel sh*t that these thoughts even enter my mind, he needs to stop skipping leg day at the gym. He looks like he’ll topple over any second on those match sticks he’s got.

#13 IamOzgirl

Posted 23 February 2020 - 07:47 PM

Richard Wilkins son is hilarious!!!

#14 Murderino

Posted 23 February 2020 - 08:21 PM

I’m watching now and was just teary watching Claudia after her story (I missed Chloe’s intro but realise it was about her mums diagnosis).

#15 IamOzgirl

Posted 23 February 2020 - 08:34 PM

It wasn't... it was about Chloe, but weaved her mum's diagnosis..

#16 Murderino

Posted 23 February 2020 - 09:06 PM

Oh afterwards all I heard was them mention her mums diagnosis.

#17 Murderino

Posted 23 February 2020 - 09:53 PM

With no idea on the skills I liked all but Angie’s tonight, I found hers a bit boring.

I too love Christian Wilkins and to see Richard crying openly was so lovely. I agree with Sharna that it’s lovely how he always deflects a compliment to Lily.

#18 Nozycat

Posted 28 February 2020 - 07:06 PM

Just watched the last ep and loved Claudia, Christian, Dami, Chloe and Beau and am so impressed with how Celia moves.

I was disappointed that they eliminated Angie, thought she was way better than Travis and loved her waltz.

Loving this season, but I always love every season, heh.

#19 SarahBelle48

Posted 02 March 2020 - 07:20 PM

Two of my faves have left over the past two weeks and I'm struggling to stay interested. The personalities just don't seem to be as engaging as previous seasons.

I enjoyed seeing Sharna dance last night, I hope we get to see Tristan dance as well.

#20 Murderino

Posted 08 March 2020 - 09:29 PM

I love Christian Wilkins, what a beautiful person.

I also love Celia, she is amazing.

#21 Nozycat

Posted 09 March 2020 - 08:49 AM

View PostMurderino, on 08 March 2020 - 09:29 PM, said:

I love Christian Wilkins, what a beautiful person.

I also love Celia, she is amazing.

Yes love them both as well.  They are my faves to go to the end.

If it was just based on the dance off last night I thought Dami should have gone and what was with her expecting not to be in the bottom 2.  But I also thought it was beyond time for Travis, although I like him, to go, was bummed when Angie went over him.

#22 lizzybirdsworth

Posted 09 March 2020 - 08:55 AM

I hope Christian or Celia win. They are great dancers and lovely to their dance partners. I think Chloe will stay longer because of onj. Ed or Demi next off

#23 BlackBetty

Posted 09 March 2020 - 09:04 AM

I almost wonder if ONJ is funding the phone in's to keep Chloe in to make her famous.

Because other than this she is really just ONJ's daughter in Australia.

#24 Murderino

Posted 09 March 2020 - 05:57 PM

I think Ed will go far if he and Hughesy are talking about it in their radio show.

#25 SarahBelle48

Posted 09 March 2020 - 07:19 PM

Travis should have been sent home rather than Angie weeks ago, however last night I thought he danced better than Dami. They said that last night was supposed to be based purely on that one dance which Dami bombed by moping around the dance floor and Travis at least had some energy and enthusiasm. Hopefully Dami is sent home next week.

Ed is my favourite now, he is having fun and improving every week.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.