Can’t shake this mood

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Lovesherboy

Posted 17 March 2020 - 10:16 AM

I’m constantly in a mood

I have my business as a realestate agent, my husband works with me in sales he constantly has nothing to do so goes home. I can’t give him any of my jobs and it p*sses me off

My kids been sick last week yesterday and today and he stays home with them but I have to go to work cause I have the more work to do and I’m super jealous I stay home and chill!

I am just angry in general and I can’t shake it

#2 Lovesherboy

Posted 17 March 2020 - 10:33 AM

With the Coronavirus it’s affecting my business and I am stressing how I will pay staff

#3 born.a.girl

Posted 17 March 2020 - 11:01 AM

Have you looked at the government initiatives for business?

If it's any consolation, they way you're feeling will be almost universal, for anyone who feels responsible for the income of others, yet can't generate enough themselves.

In fact a thread for small businesspeople on EB to vent wouldn't be such a bad idea. Sometimes just knowing other people 'get you' is helpful.  It can be very lonely.

People might be able to bounce things off each other, too.

It's going to be a totally different environment for those with guaranteed incomes, those whose income 'depends', and those who are responsible for paying others.

#4 Jingleflea

Posted 17 March 2020 - 11:29 AM

Why can't you give your DH any of your jobs?
Surely there's something he can do ?

If he leaves early does he then at least get dinner cooked etc?

#5 Freddie'sMum

Posted 17 March 2020 - 11:51 AM

Hi OP

It must be incredibly stressful knowing that you are responsible for paying staff, esp if your business is suffering.  Is there any respite from either your State and/or Fed govt?

If your kids have been sick last week, surely he's not just chilling at home.  Depending on how sick they are, he has been looking after them and that counts for something.

Again, if he is going home first, when you get home, hopefully dinner is started and some of the kids stuff (bags unpacked, homework started etc) has been done.

#6 Lovesherboy

Posted 17 March 2020 - 12:01 PM

The kids have had the runs he has been doing washing cleaning dishes etc I’m just still jealous I could be doing it instead

I’m a director of a real estate agencies showing him will take me just as much time to do the job

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.