Due in Nov chat #1

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 Sandra

Posted 20 March 2020 - 02:02 PM

Welcome to your own little section ladies and a HUGE congratulations.

:BFP: :BFP: :babyboy: :babygirl: :babyboy: :babygirl: :BFP: :BFP:  

Enjoy this wonderful journey and I wish you all a wonderful birth.

Please make sure you read this forums rules in particular Facebook, this group is a safe place and inclusive of anyone due in this month. Do not post about Facebook Groups

If you need any help just let me know.

#2 Mingles

Posted 20 March 2020 - 02:29 PM

Woo hoo, I've been excited for this to open! Although I only had BFP yesterday haha. EDD 28/11/20.

I received my blood test results earlier, HCG of 47. Google tells me that's fine for so early on ha.

#3 ~river song~

Posted 20 March 2020 - 03:08 PM

Oh yay, been wondering when this dig might open.

BFP about 2 weeks ago I think. EDD 6/11
Had a scan the other day and saw our little one
This is #4 for us, planning to birth at home.
It’s been a while since I’ve been on these boards

#4 Wonderstruck

Posted 20 March 2020 - 04:27 PM

River Song we have the same EDD. I am due 6/11. I have my scan tomorrow to check for a HB.

A little anxious but hoping all is well.

This will be my second child. DD was born in Feb 2017 and this one is a result of my 4th frozen embryo transfer. (DD was my second frozen embryo transfer).

Feeling a bit sick with MS but not as bad as I was with DD. Hoping I don't get early pregnancy bleeding as I did with DD as it was terrifying.

Look forward to his journey with you guys.

#5 A&J+

Posted 20 March 2020 - 06:04 PM

Hey everyone!!

My EDD based on LMP is Nov 4th although bub will come early as I will have to have a C-Section This is baby #5 for me. I have my first dr appointment on the 7th of April as that’s the earliest I can get in to see my doctor.

#6 Mingles

Posted 21 March 2020 - 06:15 AM

Hey ladies! Glad to be doing this with you all.

Great you all have kids already! 4 and 5, wow. What genders do you have?

What have your other births been like Riversong?

I have a DD, who just turned 2. A CP in January but nothing else too crazy fortunately.

#7 A&J+

Posted 21 March 2020 - 06:28 AM

Mingles I have 2 of each so far ranging from 8.5 years to 9 months old. Just to add to the crazy I also have 3 step sons but we don’t see them very often unfortunately.

River Song without even seeing your profile pic the first thing I thought of when I read your name was Dr Who hahaha.

#8 Mingles

Posted 21 March 2020 - 07:08 AM

A&J+, on 21 March 2020 - 06:28 AM, said:

Mingles I have 2 of each so far ranging from 8.5 years to 9 months old. Just to add to the crazy I also have 3 step sons but we don’t see them very often unfortunately.

River Song without even seeing your profile pic the first thing I thought of when I read your name was Dr Who hahaha.

Oh amazing, 2 of each is pretty awesome. Will this be the closest in age you have?

#9 ~river song~

Posted 21 March 2020 - 07:13 AM

Mingles, on 21 March 2020 - 06:15 AM, said:

Great you all have kids already! 4 and 5, wow. What genders do you have?

What have your other births been like Riversong?

A&J+, on 21 March 2020 - 06:28 AM, said:

DS is 9, DD #1 is nearly 8 and DD #2 will be 4 in July.
Other births were all in a private hospital with an obstetrician. Nothing particularly traumatic, my feelings towards birth have just changed somewhat in the time since I did this last. But I’m not out to prove anything, if something changes that needs me to be at a hospital then that’s ok too.

And yes, a DW tragic - mainly when I created my profile lol but it’s still a character I love and her name :)

#10 Wonderstruck

Posted 21 March 2020 - 09:45 AM

I had my 7 week scan today at 7+1

Bub was measuring on track give or take a day and HB of 136 bpm.

Waiting to hear back from FS as my right ovary is huge from the IVF cycle. First OB appointment will be next Thursday.

I had a rather traumatic birth with DD (emergency c section and 2.5L blood loss after posterior labour for 24 hours) so this one with be an elective Caesar.

#11 Mingles

Posted 22 March 2020 - 09:50 AM

Wonderstruck, on 21 March 2020 - 09:45 AM, said:

I had my 7 week scan today at 7+1

Bub was measuring on track give or take a day and HB of 136 bpm.

Waiting to hear back from FS as my right ovary is huge from the IVF cycle. First OB appointment will be next Thursday.

I had a rather traumatic birth with DD (emergency c section and 2.5L blood loss after posterior labour for 24 hours) so this one with be an elective Caesar.

Amazing news about your scan! How exciting 😊 Is the large ovary a concern? Sorry to hear about your first birth, I'd be going CS as well.

Mine was posterior for 30 hours (but was feeling fine after the epidural at 19hrs!), they proposed CS and then decided forceps. Both options terrified me but DD and I were fine in the end.

How is everyone feeling? I woke up with boobs barely feeling tender at all, went into an anxious tailspin for a few hours googling everything. Then POAS and the result line came up faster than the test line, so that reassured me - for now 😜

GP phone appointment tomorrow (a new option due to Covid) so I will request another blood test.

#12 Wonderstruck

Posted 22 March 2020 - 10:10 AM

Apparently the ovary looked fine according to the report after the scan? I'll ask mg OB when I see him on Thursday.

I'm nauseous. Not as nauseous as I was with DD but still meh. I'm tired but otherwise ok. My symptoms come and go so try not to worry too much - it's hard I know - I went crazy till my scan and likely will till the 12 week scan.

Just bored as trying not to go out and WFH. DD is stir crazy on non day care days as my parents can't take her out to do much at the moment. She's going to swimming today with DH (I usually watch but am not at the moment).

Other wise just plodding along. Hoping for no early pregnancy bleeding as with DD I had it and it was terrifying.

How's everyone going?

#13 ~river song~

Posted 24 March 2020 - 03:24 PM

Well due to the current pandemic my first appt has been bought forward nearly a month - in the event this thing gets way more out of control and forced lock downs come into place. So grateful for that anyway - looking forward to chatting with my midwife and all things baby related. She’ll come to our house so I don’t have to get all the kids out the door too - yay
On another night I’m so sick with all day sickness the last few days I can barely eat anything. Nothing sits right and all I can tolerate is Salada crackers

#14 3rdtimesacharm

Posted 25 March 2020 - 08:09 AM

Hello everyone,nice to meet you and congratulations to you all.
Dipping a very cautious toe in here, got my bfp last week and just waiting on my gp to call with my blood test results.
5th pregnancy with 1 child, DD who just turned 2. My last mc was only Feb 1st and we tried for this one about a week before this whole situation turned really bad, not the best timing but a really wanted bub we hope sticks around.
Looking forward to getting to know you all in what will be very interesting months ahead I'm sure

#15 ~Jam82~

Posted 26 March 2020 - 12:20 AM

Hi everyone,

I have my first scan tomorrow, but according to my LMP, I think my EDD is 16/11 so we’ll see how our little squish is measuring anyway. I have a 5yo DS and 3.5yo DD and we thought we were done....sort of.... well after 6+ months of to and froing on our do we or don’t we, here we are. We bit the bullet and then the world went into chaos a couple weeks later. I’m feeling so stressed 😥 Not about our lil squishy, about everything else. I hope to go through the CMP like I did with DD but who knows what’s happening amongst all of this now.

#16 Wonderstruck

Posted 26 March 2020 - 10:29 AM

Welcome Jam82.

I'm 7 weeks 6 days. Saw my OB today and bub looked to be fine for the dates.

I'll have an early morphology scan at 13 weeks rather than an NT scan as we did PGD. Otherwise no appointment till then which makes me anxious but otherwise all looks good.

It was quite humorous watching an OB appointment with social distancing.

#17 ~Jam82~

Posted 26 March 2020 - 02:44 PM

Thanks Wonderstruck 🤗

I just had my scan and all looks good. Our little squishy is measuring 6w4d but she didn’t factor in my 26day cycle so I think her EDD of 18/11 is a bit over and in my head it’s 15/11 😂 The HR was 122 so that has me thinking boy... 🤔 my daughter was 156 I think and my son was around 138. Hmmm. Who’s going to find out? Our first two were surprises but tempted to find out this time.

On a side note, insomnia is the pits! And my nausea is not fun!

#18 Mingles

Posted 26 March 2020 - 06:44 PM

Welcome 3rd times and Jam!

Hope everyone is doing okay? Sorry to hear about some MS and anxiety... I'm pretty anxious too. Had another blood test today and get the results tomorrow. Still not even 5wks and I cannot wait to the dating scan at about 7wks.

Not going to find out gender this time Jam! Loved the surprise last time. How do you think you'll find out if you do?

Hey 3rd times, your DD is 1 day younger than my DD!

#19 TotesFeral

Posted 26 March 2020 - 07:23 PM

Hello everyone!

It has been a long, long time since I've been in one of these groups. But given the current situation, I thought it might be nice to have some people to talk to going through the same thing.

EDD is 4/11 and this is baby #4 for myself. By the time this one comes along my others will be DD 10, DS 8(well depending on arrival as his birthday is 7/11), and DD 5
My pregnancies all go over EDD so I am not expecting this one to be any different haha.

I have found out with all of my others, but I think we have decided to keep this one a surprise. Give me something to look forward to in all this crap!

I have all day nausea. Not a whole lot of throwing up as long as I keep constantly snacking. But if I wake up in the night and my stomach is empty it's just hell. I'm hoping this ends at around the same time as others did as it really is a struggle.

#20 A&J+

Posted 27 March 2020 - 06:56 AM

I am stressing about how I’m going to make my first doctors appointment as hubby is doing arvo shifts and my appointment is at 4pm on the 7th of April and I don’t want to take 4 kids with me to the doctors with everything going on honestly I don’t even want to go to the doctors with everything going on.

We have found out with all the kids but we are thinking of keeping it a surprise this time we have both boy and girl stuff so can’t use the need to shop for particular things as a reason to find out now lol.

#21 A&J+

Posted 27 March 2020 - 06:57 AM

I am stressing about how I’m going to make my first doctors appointment as hubby is doing arvo shifts and my appointment is at 4pm on the 7th of April and I don’t want to take 4 kids with me to the doctors with everything going on honestly I don’t even want to go to the doctors with everything going on.

We have found out with all the kids but we are thinking of keeping it a surprise this time we have both boy and girl stuff so can’t use the need to shop for particular things as a reason to find out now lol.

#22 3rdtimesacharm

Posted 29 March 2020 - 10:59 PM

How is everybody going? I have an app with my ob on Thursday but my gp has been amazing, telephone consults, getting me to do blood tests every couple of days to make sure it's all on track, least Tuesday hcg was at 275 and then by Friday was over 900 so cross fingers tomorrow morning shows another big rise.
I'm a ball of anxiety right now as my last mc was around the 6 week mark and I'm 5 today according to my dates,  and with all this corona virus stuff it's hard to stay calm.
Hope you are all going well x

#23 Wonderstruck

Posted Yesterday, 04:00 PM

Glad to hear HCG is going up. Hang in there.

I'm ok. MS and migraines which I suffered last pregnancy are ramping up now. I'm 8 weeks 4 days. Nothing much happening here until 13 week scan and OB appointment. Having bloods to check my thyroid again in 2 weeks, otherwise not much else.

#24 Wonderstruck

Posted Yesterday, 10:18 PM

I'm not sure how much longer I'll be here ladies. Had a fair bit of bleeding tonight so went to ED.

ED did bloods but the BHCG hadn't come back yet so they sent me home with a referral to the early pregnancy clinic for a scan. I'm so upset they couldn't scan me tonight as I'm going to struggle to sleep and be miserable. And to top it off, our car battery died so we are waiting outside the hospital for the NRMA...what a crap day.

#25 ~river song~

Posted Yesterday, 11:32 PM

I’m so sorry Wonderstruck. Hang in there I hope all is ok. And the battery for the car is just an added kick you didn’t need :(
Hopefully the scan sheds some light for you. Be gentle with yourself and rest up if you can

Nothing major to report here really. I think the current pandemic is having a real impact on our little DIGS numbers. Maybe people are putting or have put baby plans on hold for awhile. Can’t say I disagree why. I’ve been contemplating at times on and off what on earth I was thinking bringing another little life into the world during the worst 6 months of a generation of more...bushfires, floods, pandemics. What a mess of a world these little ones are coming into.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.