Right now my children are...

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 22Fruitmincepies

Posted 07 April 2020 - 09:39 AM

Sweeping the lawn with brooms. I’ve got no idea why, but it’s keeping them entertained :lol:

What are yours doing?

#2 spr_maiden

Posted 07 April 2020 - 09:41 AM

Yelling sums at eachother across two rooms. Nerds.

#3 ~Jolly_F~

Posted 07 April 2020 - 09:42 AM

I have no idea, I havent seen any of them this morning.

I doubt they are sleeping, well maybe the oldest is because I had to yell at her to go to bed at 1am, as all I could hear was her talking to her friends online.

I just dont want to go near them because then they will be at me for food :lol:

#4 Kallie88

Posted 07 April 2020 - 10:59 AM

Dancing to the freeze game on YouTube lol

#5 MwahMum

Posted 07 April 2020 - 11:03 AM

The best they've been.  

One sleeping. In cot.

One playing quietky. In room.

I'm hiding in bathroom reading EB, searching for some sanity and social connection x

#6 PuddingPlease

Posted 07 April 2020 - 11:03 AM

Sitting beside me on the couch watching Stick Man.

#7 Ruby red shoes

Posted 07 April 2020 - 11:05 AM

Oldest and youngest are jumping on the trampoline throwing a ball at each other.

The other is repeatedly pressing the siren on his fireman Sam fire truck. He got it for his birthday today, so I can't really get cross at him.

#8 DontPokeTheBearMum

Posted 07 April 2020 - 11:06 AM

DS6- playing some dinosaur maths app thing. Winning!

DS12- jumping on the trampoline "doing recess Mum you butthead." :glare:

DD13- online classes for year 8. The most self motivated one of them all.

#9 Dawnshade

Posted 07 April 2020 - 11:08 AM

My 8 month old is at daycare. Hope she's having a good day.

#10 Moukmouk

Posted 07 April 2020 - 11:10 AM

Watching sponge bob square pants
Doing on line school - having just made ice cream as science prac
digging up a bone (that’s the fur child - who is not coping with having people in her space all.the.time)
I’m avoiding doing last quarters BAS

#11 BeAwesome

Posted 07 April 2020 - 11:11 AM

Mine are sorting our Lego into colours.

#12 EmmaFY

Posted 07 April 2020 - 11:13 AM

Out the back kicking his footy around.

#13 ekbaby

Posted 07 April 2020 - 01:17 PM

Blowing up water balloons with air inside I believe this may be fit some kind of art project or it could just be random

#14 Bethlehem Babe

Posted 07 April 2020 - 01:29 PM

Both working. I’m as surprised as you are. First time this week.

#15 Prancer is coming

Posted 07 April 2020 - 01:34 PM

13yo is messaging a friend on Instagram (I think she knows they all pop up on my device!).  Lots of GIFs being sent.

11yo just finished colouring in and is now doing some coding work.  8yo is outside with dad who is painting the roof.  Just went and saw what he was up to.  Took me several minutes to find him and he is sorting boxes.  He is keen to take a heap to school for box work and is collecting them ready for when ‘corona goes’.

#16 daisy007

Posted 07 April 2020 - 01:34 PM

One is laying on the lounge room floor clutching a photo from mine and his fathers wedding and sobbing because he wasn’t there...I think the isolation might be getting to him. The other is asleep which is lovely.

#17 wallofdodo

Posted 07 April 2020 - 01:36 PM

Playing minecraft, still school holidays here

#18 Chaotic Pogo

Posted 07 April 2020 - 01:49 PM

View Post22Fruitmincepies, on 07 April 2020 - 09:39 AM, said:

Sweeping the lawn with brooms. I’ve got no idea why, but it’s keeping them entertained Posted Image

What are yours doing?

Thank you

I needed a smile :)

#19 TheGreenSheep

Posted 07 April 2020 - 01:50 PM

One is minecrafting online with friends, they’re all talking over FaceTime as well eating skittles. Another is playing his little game on my work computer, stole the others skittles and things got very loud.
shhhhh it’s gone quiet again. I’m working the rest of the week, so just about to hang out washing to keep up with the clothes.

#20 Catzilla

Posted 07 April 2020 - 01:50 PM

DD is having a nap in her room.

#21 Squeekums The Elf

Posted 07 April 2020 - 01:59 PM

Dd10 is playing Roblox, like yesterday and day before, day before and day before LMAO
She is powering through levels and fashion shows, winning many diamonds lol

#22 Krio

Posted 07 April 2020 - 02:02 PM

Miss 4 is having a zoom meeting with 8 of her preschool classmates. It's the most adorable chaos you've ever seen!

#23 Lou-bags

Posted 07 April 2020 - 02:06 PM

Very cute, 22fmp.

I don't know what mine are doing because I'm at work in the lab (not right this second obv, I'm at my desk waiting for my incubation step to finish so I can do the next thing and then get the heck out of here).

They are at home with DH. I guess they'll be doing smatterings of school work (DS2, who is 3, likes to join in with DS1's year one work - it's, um, a challenge), and eating. Always so hungry apparently.

And I expect to come home to find them playing MarioKart on the Switch we've borrowed from DH's work while their office is largely closed.

That or they will be jumping on a mattress dragged from their bedroom again.

#24 Treasure Island

Posted 07 April 2020 - 02:21 PM

Gaming and youtubing. This morning I got us a Donut King Iceolation box so that was a bit fun. DS16 opted to eat his plain though.

#25 wallofdodo

Posted 07 April 2020 - 02:30 PM

View PostSqueekums The Elf, on 07 April 2020 - 01:59 PM, said:

Dd10 is playing Roblox, like yesterday and day before, day before and day before LMAO
She is powering through levels and fashion shows, winning many diamonds lol

Bit of that happening here too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.