TTC May 2020

• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

#1 blackcat20

Posted 02 May 2020 - 09:41 AM

New thread time.

I’ve just hit my fertile window, CM and cramps say it’s all on this weekend. Just need to get my husband interested , he turned me down the other night :rolleyes:

#2 NeedSleepNow

Posted 02 May 2020 - 10:02 AM

Good luck Blackcat!

I’m back on the ttc train this month after taking a couple of months off. It’s CD1 today....

#3 henryk

Posted 02 May 2020 - 02:06 PM

Good luck blackcat20 and NeedSleepNow!

I’m about 7 or 8 DPO - and don’t have any sensitive tests in the house so trying to hold out until AF, can’t handle looking at any more negative tests..

No real obvious symptoms yet that I couldn’t put down to normal PMS so not holding out any big hope but you never know I guess.

#4 ~*~blizzy~*~

Posted 02 May 2020 - 02:43 PM

I’m about 6dpo! And my sex drive is incredibly high right now! Yesterday CM was really dry and today the complete opposite
Good luck girls!

#5 blackcat20

Posted 02 May 2020 - 02:53 PM

We're in the game! :rofl:

Testing early never worked for me last time, and then I didn't realise I was pregnant till I was almost 7 weeks... :ninja: so I'm hoping just to wait until AF is due.

#6 ~*~blizzy~*~

Posted 02 May 2020 - 03:09 PM

Well done Hubby 😂😂

#7 Maree83

Posted 02 May 2020 - 03:18 PM

Hi everyone, hope you don't mind me joining in.🙄
Trying for my long awaited baby number 3 (hubby took some convincing, lol). On 3rd month of trying,  although really only 2 months,  since the first we started too late, I believe.

I am due for period in 4 or 5 days, and kind of feel like it's coming,  but technically not out until it arrives I guess.
Best of luck to everyone!

Edited by Maree83, 02 May 2020 - 03:19 PM.

#8 henryk

Posted 03 May 2020 - 08:39 AM

Ugh, 8 or 9 DPO and my temps all seem really low this month compared to previous cycles, so I’m feeling a bit deflated. Definitely well below my last pregnancy chart so think I’m out for sure. Hoping AF doesn’t take too long to show so I can move onto the next cycle ASAP.

#9 Maree83

Posted 03 May 2020 - 09:39 AM

Took a test this morning,  even though I promised myself that I wouldn't test early. 🙄
Came back negative,  why do I do this to myself? Feeling deflated now, even though I knew how I would feel if it came back negative.  Tested with Clear blue digital,  supposed to detect 6 days early,  so I guess I am out. Feeling frustrated at myself.

#10 Hoppy123

Posted 03 May 2020 - 12:31 PM

Hey all, also feeling deflated today.

9DPO, I was getting the itch to start testing and then noticed I was spotting. I know there is the potential its implantation but I usually spot the day before AF arrives. Also had a dip in temp today so it's not looking good. :no2: got that heavy bloat feeling.

FC for anyone still in the game

#11 blackcat20

Posted 03 May 2020 - 02:15 PM

Maree83, on 03 May 2020 - 09:39 AM, said:

Took a test this morning,  even though I promised myself that I wouldn't test early. 🙄
Came back negative,  why do I do this to myself? Feeling deflated now, even though I knew how I would feel if it came back negative.  Tested with Clear blue digital,  supposed to detect 6 days early,  so I guess I am out. Feeling frustrated at myself.

Give it time. That happened to me last time, I never got a positive till after I was due. Can't help testing though.

#12 henryk

Posted 03 May 2020 - 03:39 PM

Sorry to hear Maree83, it’s still so early and the clearblue are not as sensitive as First Response so you are definitely still in with a chance.

Same to you Hoppy123, hopefully implantation!

I’ve been doing some reading and implantation is most common from 8-10 DPO (from 6DPO is possible but very rare, only 0.5% implant at 6DPO) so you are definitely both still in with a chance! Me too I guess if I put it like that lol. Fingers crossed for us all!

#13 Maree83

Posted 03 May 2020 - 04:27 PM

Thanks guys, I suppose I am not out yet. I honestly didn't think I would obsess over it, but since this is our last baby and I am older this time around, I think it has messed with my head.
It didn't take too long to conceive my other pregnancies,  I am concerned it may be different this time around.

#14 Maree83

Posted 03 May 2020 - 04:28 PM

Good luck to everyone else too!

#15 ~*~blizzy~*~

Posted 03 May 2020 - 04:51 PM

I bought a box of 7 FR tests with my groceries yesterday - they are taunting me in the bathroom 😂

#16 Hoppy123

Posted 03 May 2020 - 05:26 PM

I caved and tested, I knew it would be BFN as its too early and it wasn't FMU, but I did it anyway. Down to two tests left so I went from doing that to buying another 50 on ebay :omg:

At least I can test tomorrow and tuesday now with the hopes of more arriving wednesday. Unless of course AF arrives tomorrow or that elusive  BFP

#17 henryk

Posted 03 May 2020 - 07:11 PM

I only have one IC in the house so I’m not tempted at all - my last pregnancy I got a BFN in the morning at 10DPO with an IC and a BFP in the afternoon with FRER, so I know it would be pointless to use this early. Trying to avoid going to the shops so I don’t come home with a big box of FRER lol.

#18 blackcat20

Posted 03 May 2020 - 07:27 PM

If you want cheaper but good quality tests, fertility 2 family are good. That's what I used last time and I still have a stash. Gave up on the FR.

I know last time around I got a negative on 11dpo and the faintest thought I was imagining it line 12dpo. Didn't test again till 34dpo and only I felt sick :ninja:  won't be waiting that long this time.

#19 henryk

Posted 03 May 2020 - 08:01 PM

Thanks for that blackcat20. I ordered a heap of sensitive ones off eBay but they haven’t come, not sure if MIA or just postal delays. I’ll try the fertility 2 family ones next month, they look good.

#20 henryk

Posted 04 May 2020 - 09:07 AM

So much for my resolve! I woke up feeling a bit off so the first thing I did after dropping DS at childcare was stop at the pharmacy and buy tests.

There is the faaaaintest line, I cant be sure its not an indent. Ugh why do I do this to myself!!

Can anyone see it?

Attached File  test.jpg   73.84K   90 downloads

#21 blackcat20

Posted 04 May 2020 - 09:32 AM

henryk, on 04 May 2020 - 09:07 AM, said:

So much for my resolve! I woke up feeling a bit off so the first thing I did after dropping DS at childcare was stop at the pharmacy and buy tests.

There is the faaaaintest line, I cant be sure its not an indent. Ugh why do I do this to myself!!

Can anyone see it?

test.jpg

I can see it! Hopefully more visible tomorrow :yes:

#22 Hoppy123

Posted 04 May 2020 - 09:35 AM

henryk, on 04 May 2020 - 09:07 AM, said:

Can anyone see it?

test.jpg

I can also see it!! FC for a nice progression!

I also tested again this morning BFN as expected. Wouldn't be surprised if AF shows up today. So much for my good feeling this cycle :no2:

#23 blackcat20

Posted 04 May 2020 - 10:05 AM

Predicted O day for me today; cramps overnight were horrible, ended up taking pain relief this morning so I could focus on work. DH is home today so hopefully we can find some kid-free time.

#24 Sarah_434

Posted 04 May 2020 - 11:59 AM

I see it henryk, fingers crossed for darker tomorrow.

good luck blackcat20.

AFM - I’m CD3, waiting for a day this week DH isn’t working so we can go to town for our tests. It’s all so different at the moment, normally we’d be able to get bloods done at our local clinic.

#25 NeedSleepNow

Posted 04 May 2020 - 12:21 PM

I can see it too! Good luck for tomorrow!

Hope the pain eases Blackcat. I’ve only ever had ovulation cramps the first cycle after giving birth, so I don’t envy you!

I’m CD3 here too Sarah, it’s definitely not an exciting time in the cycle... although my period seems to have stopped already so I’m wondering if I should adjust it to CD4, as it did start on Friday arvo.... It’s first cycle off the pill so I’m not hopeful!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.