SS> When to send?????
SS> When to send?????

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 ~Haleakala~

Posted 03 December 2003 - 11:40 PM

Hi

Just a casual question.

I have my SS person. Thankyou Robyn for all your effort in organising this.

My question is when is everyone sending theirs?

I am thinking of waiting until just before xmas. Is there going to be a huge influx through Aus Post of Secret Santa pressies.
Is everyone expecting theirs soon. I just thought to prolong the fun to hang off a bit and get everyone excited about what could be coming.

Just an idea.

What is everyone else doing?

Me 27
DH 30
DS Brett 07/12/93
DS Jayden 23/11/96
DS Thomas 12/11/02

This message was edited by ThomBretJay on Thursday, 4 December 2003 @ 12:43 AM

#2 Lizz

Posted 04 December 2003 - 07:02 AM

I wouldn't leave it too late.  If I remember correctly there was a few that didn't make it before Christmas Day last year.

A big thank you to Robyn for organising this for the second year in a row.  Fantastic effort Robyn!!

Liz

Daniel 05/10/1998
Jackson 19/01/2000

#3 Doofybear

Posted 04 December 2003 - 10:25 AM

I'm thinking I will probably post mine off next week...That way my person will have it in time for Chrissy...

Fiona
Married to DH 06/10/01
DD Sophie Myree 19/09/02

#4 *Lis*

Posted 04 December 2003 - 05:09 PM

I am off shopping on Monday for my SS present.  I will be posting it Tuesday.  It should get to her by Xmas well and truly!

~Lisa~

Breanna - 7.4.01
EDD - 16.6.04

#5 ~mouse~

Posted 04 December 2003 - 05:20 PM

I'll be sending mine on Saturday, as we're going away for Christmas, I didn't want to leave it to the last minute.

Donna (24)

Dh Dave (26)
DD Erin (24/7/03)

<i>Our little lady</i>
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/e/erkat/

#6 LittleBT

Posted 04 December 2003 - 07:08 PM

I am sending mine the end of next week.
The person I am buying for lives fairly close to me  (3/4 hour away I guess)so they should get it the next day after I post it. original.gif original.gif
I am also wrapping it in christmas paper so they can leave it till christmas day  to open if  they wish.
I know I will try and keep mine till christmas day if I can.

Mad Mum to Courtney 10/5/89, Rhyan 19/11/90, M/C 1992 5 weeks, Jarryd 26/1/93, TWINs Elliott and Harrison 27/3/96, M/c 9/5/01 at 12 weeks 1 day, AND Grayson 5/3/02.!

#7 pemielph

Posted 04 December 2003 - 08:44 PM

I posted mine off yesterday ! It was also wrapped.

[font=century gothic][center]<font color=#CC99FF>Mich & Peter
Ellen 1/7/02 & Phaedon 14/7/03</font>

#8 ~*Sandra*~

Posted 04 December 2003 - 08:56 PM

If you have an interstate gift to send, it might be wise to get it off ASAP... Christmas time has been known for parcels to get delayed.. ot lost! It happened to me in 2001. sad.gif

Fro mthe west coast to the east, and vice versa.. may take a week, by regular postage!

Sandra - formerly : ladybird
Brad, Alex, Jesse & Jemma

http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/j/jemmamaree/

#9 ^^Tash^^

Posted 05 December 2003 - 03:14 PM

Hi Girls,
Thanks again Robyn for organising it, I am so excited to be getting a surprise in the mail. I have told my DH under pain of death that he HAS to buy me a little present from my son and it HAS to be a surprise. He didn't look too pleased at the prospect but thems the breaks, this is our first christmas as a family and I dont want to set any bad precedents.
Anyway that wasn't why I posted here, I just wanted to say that I sent mine today as I am in Torquay Vic and it needs to go to QLD wink.gif big hint there!

I hope my SS loves her present, I had fun hunting around for it.

Nuff from me

Tash 32
DH Raz 36
DS Nathan 20/06/03
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/n/natedv8/

#10 Lea

Posted 05 December 2003 - 04:22 PM

Just a tip for everyone...
even if you don't put your name onthe back of your parcel make sure you put your ADDRESS..that way if it does happen to go astray(fingers crossed it wont) in the post it will come back to you eventually.

Lea-Anne...  Mum to Amy,Jake & James

#11 Julia

Posted 06 December 2003 - 06:54 PM

It's wrapped, packed and ready to go in the post on Monday.  I figure my "recipient" can either open it straight away or put it under the Christmas Tree to save for Christmas morning - whatever takes her fancy.  Hope she likes it !!

Julia<BR>DS Tom 14.8.90<BR>DD Olivia 29.3.01<BR>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.