Photo cards are very easy to make yourself...
Just head to your closest Spotlight, Lincraft or Art Riot or scrapbooking store and pick up
1. nice cardstock (just cut to size and fold)
2. Cardstock in a different colour cut just slightly bigger than your photos to matt your photos
3. Photo tabs or Photo corners to stick the photo down.
4. If you want the receiver to be able to remove the photo to frame or slip in an album, then just cut some small slits in your cardstock so two opposite corners of your photo just slips in.
5. Nice A4 Christmassy paper to print Merry Christmas from xxx family to stick inside the card.
6. And before you do all of this...buy nice ready made envelopes and do your card to suit it.
For cutting cardstock and trimming your photos...I highly recommend a cheap metal ruler ($3)and an art scalpel ($3) and something to protect your table while you cut...so a self healing matt ($5) or just some thick box cardboard.
It's all heaps of fun and you can be really creative and stick on nice Christmas glitter, Christmas precut shaped sequins.
Hope that has helped